» See more topics

« Previous Page        Page 5 of 5     
  Page Jump     

Autokick High Ping 

=NOLB=Driver56

Staff Sergeant

Posted: 07 Oct 2009 10:38 Profile United Kingdom

3r4vO wrote:

All the flaming on the first page made me laugh, I couldn't even read on I had to post. High ping DOES 'cause lag, maybe not from a Tech view, but more so from a GAMER VIEW. I don't care who you are, when you look at numbers one way, the result will have a margin of error big enough to surprize you. And same goes with lag, a 56ker can EASILY get this game from his recruiter you don't have to download. And they still suck server bandwidth, I don't care who says what, a lagger sucks bandwidth like... something that will get me in trouble... so quit looking at numbers, and listening to what other folks say, get out there and play on a server, when a lagger joins the server will seem to slow down, 'cause the server PC is looking for the client that just seems to have magically vanished, then appears, then vanished.

You and linux boy should start a clan - [ MNB ] Very Happy

Mutant Ninja Braindead Cheesy Grin

englishman

Recruit

Posted: 12 Oct 2010 03:11 Profile

Hello - first post, new here.

I have no idea what 'PING' is but was kicked off two games the other day for having "high ping". I have no idea what ping is but breezing over this post I see it causes some others a problem - or at least has done.

My first kick was after a notice by admin saying something like "guys watch your ping" and then seconds later I'm out. I don't know how to change this ping thing so I did what it said and tried another server - I lasted less than ten seconds before being kicked off this one.

What can I do? I'm no techy of any sort and just want to play, including by the rules.

Thanks for any help.

=BFM=generalmalaise

Private First Class

Posted: 12 Oct 2010 04:00 Profile

in short ping is the amount of time it takes to send information for your comp, to the actual server and back to your comp,

if its too high, or too far, it makes the servers struggle, and makes it hard for the individual to play properly,

play on servers close to where u live, or get a better internet connection

hope this helps

Autokick High Ping 

« Previous Page        Page 5 of 5     
  Page Jump     

Jump to: