2nd Video Challenge
» See more topics

Page 1 of 1     

AA2 Deploy Client just freezes 

bbatz

Recruit

Posted: 30 Mar 2011 14:19 Profile

Does some1 still see it?

Well, I had to format my pc, and then I downloaded this fancy deploy client, it downloaded the game etc, but when I want to play, it just freezes and doesn't respond. I can't find the folder where it's installed, the only folder I find is this 'AA2Deploy' (application reference)... How can I just skip this stupid deploy client?

Back in the days when I didn't format my computer, i just clicked an icon on my desktop and it just launched the game, no need for this fancy deploy client wich barely works at all...How can I just play the game without that silliness trying to connect videos from AA3 making off and crashing?

=NOLB=Kratos

Sergeant First Class

Posted: 30 Mar 2011 15:03 Profile

bbatz,

whistles if you installed aa2 then you should know afer installing it and if you downloaded the game already it will be in US Army Folder now of days , useing the Search feture would have been faster for your issue at hand,then you would go threw the reg folders to get to the aao.exe but if you havent installed aa2 yet, well you cant bybass deploy till you download it threw deploy also make sure you go to bigdownload.com and grab the latest deploy client who knows how old the one you have is

AA2 Deploy Client just freezes 

Page 1 of 1     

Jump to: