FAQ Support Issues
Training Missions
» See more topics

Page 1 of 1     

FPS rates 

christien62

Recruit

Posted: 29 Mar 2011 14:05 Profile

i have a Intel seris 4 chipset and i play americas army 3 at 9 to 17 fps in game i stand most at 10 even when shooting alot of rounds and spraying sometimes it hits 7 when im not in game it is 18 to 27 standing at 23 mostly when im leaving a sever or joinning in loading screen it hits 39 to 32 moslty 34 standing what does this mean

Ssgt.Lupo

Private First Class

Posted: 29 Mar 2011 14:36 Profile United States

Hello Christien62
Please post a DXDiag Report by doing the following;

WINDOWS XP

Start > Run > Type: dxdiag > Click yes IF it asks you for permission to scan your system > Click 'Save All Information' (when the green bar has fully completed) > Save to desktop > Open up that file from your desktop > CTRL + A and then CTRL + C > Post a reply > CTRL + V > Submit.

WINDOWS VISTA

Vista Orb > Search: Run > Type: Dxdiag > Click yes IF it asks you for permission to scan your system > Click 'Save All Information' (when the green bar has fully completed) > Save to desktop > Open up that file from your desktop > CTRL + A and then CTRL + C > Post a reply > CTRL + V > Submit.

greeneyes

Sergeant

Posted: 29 Mar 2011 14:38 Profile Satellite Provider

christien62 wrote:

i have a Intel seris 4 chipset and i play americas army 3 at 9 to 17 fps in game i stand most at 10 even when shooting alot of rounds and spraying sometimes it hits 7 when im not in game it is 18 to 27 standing at 23 mostly when im leaving a sever or joinning in loading screen it hits 39 to 32 moslty 34 standing what does this mean

if with a intel chipset you can run this game you already got your miracle.
are you asking for the second?

Embedded Image

AgentOrange[NL]

Sergeant

Posted: 29 Mar 2011 14:41 Profile United Kingdom

Your Intel chipset is not a dedicated graphics card. These chipsets are not designed to be used for games.
The fps (frames per second) will drop a lot when you move about as the chipset just can't handle all the calculations. The only thing you can do if you don't have a laptop is to get yourself a decent graphics card, but only if the rest of your system is worth the upgrade and can handle the extra power.

Ssgt.Lupo

Private First Class

Posted: 29 Mar 2011 19:08 Profile United States

Your System does not meet the minimum requirements.

CPU: 3.0+ GHz Single Core CPU (Minimum) / 2.4+ GHz Dual/Quad Core CPU (Recommended)
RAM: 1GB RAM (Minimum)/ 2GB RAM (Recommended)
HDD: 5GB free
Internet: Broadband Connection

Video:
Direct X 9.0c compliant, Shader 3.0 enabled video card with 256MB RAM (NVIDIA 6600 or better/ATI X1300 or better) (Minimum)
Direct X 9.0c compliant, Shader 3.0 enabled video card with 512MB RAM (NVIDIA 7950 or better/ATI X1950 or better) (Recommended)

Sound:
Direct X 9.0c compliant sound card (Minimum) / Creative EAX 4.0 compliant sound card (Audigy 2, X-Fi series) (Recommended)

FPS rates 

Page 1 of 1     

Jump to: