The Graphic Novel
» See more topics

« Previous Page        Page 4 of 4     
  Page Jump     

Inducing movement lag? 

=IK=Doba=

Sergeant First Class

Posted: 31 Mar 2011 18:28 Profile Canada

teamwork can be achieved in other ways.. like map design.. not making up constant stupid ideas on how to change AA..(not saying you were the one with the idea) just in general.. we hear ideas that just done make sense every week.. its annoying.. teamwork is achievable with the current game.. just design the maps right

and like wonkss said .. playstyles change depending on your competition.. you call Wonkss a rusher.. yet in competition.. Fragweiser will outcamp you !!! (losers .. LOL)

=NOLB=Kratos

Sergeant First Class

Posted: 31 Mar 2011 19:55 Profile

=IK=Doba=,

tis is tru i have to agree its a diffrent of methids, the thing is is how to out smart them all, sometimes you get surtpised fromt he rush, which in the real world has worked on alot of countries its called blitz creek or something i think, the us army had used it agaisnt iraq, as well as the germans had used it all the time on any other country, its the element of surpise, the thing is how can you stop itm well if your smart you can figure it out and how to out counter this, for the campers on the other hand well if your defending then i guess you dont have to wait for the camper assult attacking anytime soon becuse before you know it when times about out he can be heard all around up or down left or right he is making to much noise very simple concept... it best to play with a mixture of these two types its the old SF training mission that kicks in my head move low and slow alot of people dont get this, but you be surpise how many kills ive gotten off this and catching people around corners in full sprint becuase they just got owned...

every one has there own play style i most deffently have mine you guys keep playing the way ya do it dosent bother me at all i bet you will get shot to death or red and bleeding either way i win xD

Wonkss

Staff Sergeant

Posted: 31 Mar 2011 20:17 Profile Canada

darksmaster923

Sorry to say but you should really check yourself because your statements of you thinking you know how i play and stuff and that i dont play tactical well just for your information i make all the strats for our clan and i would hate to be you in a match against them strats...Thats all i have to say about you.... p.s i hate css.........................

Doba, Bro wait till the game gets better (less lag dont care about the little bugs just the lag) then we are gonna have some good games and matches. im sure its gonna be alot of fun as you guys are good as well as us and the lag takes out alittle of the game even 4v4 if pings are diff ( one higher by more then 10 to 20 affects shooting imo) but anyway you know what i mean im just making it clearer for others.. Then get some broadcasting going for these guys to see what really happens and maybe change thier minds alittle Smile

965be@4.0ghz, 4gb ddr3 1600,ga-790fxta-ud5,corsair f60 boot drive,hd6870oc,samsung 2494hm
Logitech g15 keyboard,Cyborg Rat7,magalodon hp

=IK=Doba=

Sergeant First Class

Posted: 31 Mar 2011 21:23 Profile Canada

I wish the same about the Lag and yes even 10 ping in this game makes a large enough difference.. other games its more ballanced.. had a 2v2 last night.. we lost to .as (6-5-2) very tight.. but soldier had 40 ping to my 85.. made it very hard to kill him

something hopefully gets fixed here and pings dont dictate the games results

zathras6

Private First Class

Posted: 01 Apr 2011 01:42 Profile

All I ask, is when I aim at enemy, and fire, enemy should take appropriate damage if he was in my sights at the time I fired. Often, I will aim at a stationary or slow-moving enemy right in front of me, fire 10 rds or more holding sight on target, and nothing happens. Yet enemy can take a quick shot running around a corner before he can even see me or have time to aim, and his first bullet magically lands in my head.

Something is very wrong when some players have superhuman accuracy/speed/lethality and other players on the same server have weapons that do absolutely nothing even when aimed correctly. I.e. sight is on the enemy, no "lead" should be needed at ranges in AA3 for 2000+ fps rifle weapons. It's like some players get preferential "bullet processing" on the server, and other players don't get their shots counted at all.

Fingergrass

Sergeant

Posted: 01 Apr 2011 10:35 Profile Satellite Provider

zathras6 wrote:

All I ask, is when I aim at enemy, and fire, enemy should take appropriate damage if he was in my sights at the time I fired. Often, I will aim at a stationary or slow-moving enemy right in front of me, fire 10 rds or more holding sight on target, and nothing happens. Yet enemy can take a quick shot running around a corner before he can even see me or have time to aim, and his first bullet magically lands in my head.

Something is very wrong when some players have superhuman accuracy/speed/lethality and other players on the same server have weapons that do absolutely nothing even when aimed correctly. I.e. sight is on the enemy, no "lead" should be needed at ranges in AA3 for 2000+ fps rifle weapons. It's like some players get preferential "bullet processing" on the server, and other players don't get their shots counted at all.

So we get back to how some players are "big dogs" because they have better connection and a better gaming rig. And they also know that if they play clean and tactical they'd lose their unfair advantage, so they rush'n gun'n dance. Even if you say that your soldier is a highly trained professional, you just can't turn 180 degrees and shoot accurately just after sprinting without even needing time to slow down. That's another suggestion for another thread though.

Embedded Image

Inducing movement lag? 

« Previous Page        Page 4 of 4     
  Page Jump     

Jump to: