Lilith wrote:

hmm...I can play without sound....
Wink

i can play with eyes closed.

Embedded Image

Fingergrass

Sergeant

Posted: 29 Mar 2011 15:40 Profile Satellite Provider

You guys play in your sleep? What version?

This thread has served its purpose if at least one Dev read the first couple of posts. As it's becoming a cesspit of spam I'd suggest that it be closed.

Embedded Image

AgentOrange[NL]

Sergeant

Posted: 30 Mar 2011 04:02 Profile United Kingdom

I have to say that introducing the jerky movement when the player exceeds the natural body rotation angle is a great idea. The fact that you can be in the prone position but still rotate super fast is highly unrealistic. The best way to implement this is to have a large smooth motion angle for standing, a smaller angle for crouch position and an even smaller when prone. If you exceed these angles, your body will have to realign so your aim will be shaky during this time and the rotation speed is limited.
Guess a feature like this will have a low priority ATM, so even if they would try to implement this, it won't be seen for a couple of versions.

Wonkss

Staff Sergeant

Posted: 30 Mar 2011 16:53 Profile Canada

AgentOrange[NL] wrote:

I have to say that introducing the jerky movement when the player exceeds the natural body rotation angle is a great idea. The fact that you can be in the prone position but still rotate super fast is highly unrealistic. The best way to implement this is to have a large smooth motion angle for standing, a smaller angle for crouch position and an even smaller when prone. If you exceed these angles, your body will have to realign so your aim will be shaky during this time and the rotation speed is limited.
Guess a feature like this will have a low priority ATM, so even if they would try to implement this, it won't be seen for a couple of versions.

Do we really need to talk about highly unrealistic things in the game as there is way more unrealistic stuff in it thats would be way more importance to the game then the way a guy moves side to side...

965be@4.0ghz, 4gb ddr3 1600,ga-790fxta-ud5,corsair f60 boot drive,hd6870oc,samsung 2494hm
Logitech g15 keyboard,Cyborg Rat7,magalodon hp

Fingergrass

Sergeant

Posted: 30 Mar 2011 17:37 Profile Satellite Provider

Wonkss wrote:

Do we really need to talk about highly unrealistic things in the game as there is way more unrealistic stuff in it thats would be way more importance to the game then the way a guy moves side to side...

We don't need your permission to "talk about highly unrealistic things" Wonkss, buzz off before I use the bug spray.

darksmaster923

Staff Sergeant

Posted: 30 Mar 2011 18:43 Profile Sierra Leone

Wonkss is one of those guys who prefers the game to be less realistic so it can be more run and gun.

greeneyes

Sergeant

Posted: 31 Mar 2011 12:10 Profile Satellite Provider

darksmaster923 wrote:

Wonkss is one of those guys who prefers the game to be less realistic so it can be more run and gun.

Now there's one thing that we agree.

=IK=Doba=

Sergeant First Class

Posted: 31 Mar 2011 12:36 Profile Canada

I dont think wonkss has any problem with adding good realism to this game.. just has a problem with constant stupid ideas.. like jerky movement or some BS like that.. or anything else that restricts ones movement.. as far as I know I control a highly trained professional.. in fact hes at the highest possible rank.. which to me means hes not some [TOS Violation] that falls when trying to rotate 180 deg. or needs 5 seconds to come to when getting up from prone..

do you guys read what you actually suggest???

Ssgt.Lupo

Private First Class

Posted: 31 Mar 2011 15:20 Profile United States

=IK=Doba= wrote:

do you guys read what you actually suggest???

Doba after reading what they propose do you really believe that they know what they suggested? Just a bunch of beginners trying to change the game to make it easier for them. "Mess with the best, die like the rest" right? So people, yeah I am talking about you guys, you people who just logged into the game for the first time, you are welcome to the game but don't try to change what the big dogs call home, I, wonks, Doba and a bunch more of people we have been playing it since the release date and we got used to it, do the same or leave do you copy what I am saying sir?

Lupo,
over and out.

Fingergrass

Sergeant

Posted: 31 Mar 2011 16:03 Profile Satellite Provider

Embedded Image

quarian

Recruit

Posted: 31 Mar 2011 16:40 Profile

I can't believe what I'm reading. To fix lag....create more lag??? Do cows fly, has hell frozen over yet?
And why should the playing field be level? This game should be about skill, not luck! The player who has invested the most time into the game should be allowed to be the best.

Jautis

Private First Class

Posted: 31 Mar 2011 16:54 Profile Europe

quarian wrote:

I can't believe what I'm reading. To fix lag....create more lag??? Do cows fly, has hell frozen over yet?
And why should the playing field be level? This game should be about skill, not luck! The player who has invested the most time into the game should be allowed to be the best.

I have to agree.

Some of you know id like to see this game to become more realistic, but the First thing to do for devs is to try and Eliminate this "laggy gameplay" and only then > create something new.

What about the "last bullet bug" - when it hits your head Almost averytime. I just call it a bug after playing so many hours.

This game Will die eventually If the main problems wont get fixed Very Soon.

Wonkss

Staff Sergeant

Posted: 31 Mar 2011 16:58 Profile Canada

darksmaster923 wrote:

Darkmaster, Do you even know me cause i have never seen you play. I can garauntee you i can kill with the best and im prolly one of the best ( toot toot)...I do rush if the server plays good you can garuantee ill move as fast as possible to half the map in order to stop pushers. Second i know for a fact i dont only run and gun and that i camp sometimes like the rest but i choose to run and gun sometimes thats true but who doesnt rush at times. Weak players on other team and you bet your a.s.s i'm gonna rush you and kill you..You put =ik= or .dfl in front of me and you will get a much different style from myself...HooaH

Thanks Doba for straighting these kids out as you know me and so do many others and it seems the ones who know me know my style and my skills so thanks again bro.. same to you Ssgt.Lupo HooaH

darksmaster923

Staff Sergeant

Posted: 31 Mar 2011 18:24 Profile Sierra Leone

Wonkss wrote:

darksmaster923 wrote:

Darkmaster, Do you even know me cause i have never seen you play. I can garauntee you i can kill with the best and im prolly one of the best ( toot toot)...I do rush if the server plays good you can garuantee ill move as fast as possible to half the map in order to stop pushers. Second i know for a fact i dont only run and gun and that i camp sometimes like the rest but i choose to run and gun sometimes thats true but who doesnt rush at times. Weak players on other team and you bet your a.s.s i'm gonna rush you and kill you..You put =ik= or .dfl in front of me and you will get a much different style from myself...HooaH

Thanks Doba for straighting these kids out as you know me and so do many others and it seems the ones who know me know my style and my skills so thanks again bro.. same to you Ssgt.Lupo HooaH

I know exactly the kind of person you are.
Yeah, I got it. Your one of the super cool leet competitive players, who thinks that this game needs to be counter strike: Americas Army.

I never said I liked this suggestion, but you're killing this game.

Yeah, this game needs clans and tournaments. I don't deny that. But other games do it way better than Americas Army.

This game is first and foremost, a tactical shooter instead of a competition game. It values teamwork more than individual skill (although it definitely doesn't hurt).

Making this game more run and gun may satisfy your competitive cravings, but it damn well sure doesn't belong in this game.

Inducing movement lag? 

« Previous Page        Page 3 of 4     
  Page Jump        Next Page »  

Jump to: