AA3 YouTube Videos
AA3.0.6 Update
» See more topics

Page 1 of 1     

Mos training.tier 1- M4 A1 

lucseven

Recruit

Posted: 17 Mar 2011 13:10 Profile

when color or shape is called out, I hit the 1st one (eather side) then shoot the other side and miss (im not missing) and at the end when you get your score, only one side is hit..but I hit the 1st side evey time.. is this a bug or , I need this gun for game, should I uninstall and re-install the game or is there a fix? this happens on all 3 stages. Thanks

frankof

Posted: 17 Mar 2011 14:47 Profile Norway

You need to put two rounds in each target.
If its called out "Blue, Yellow" you need to put two rounds in the blue shape on one target before you engage the yellow shape on the second target.

SurviockAA3

Recruit

Posted: 17 Mar 2011 15:19 Profile Netherlands

frankof wrote:

You need to put two rounds in each target.
If its called out "Blue, Yellow" you need to put two rounds in the blue shape on one target before you engage the yellow shape on the second target.

Took me a long time to figure out during that kind of MOS training a time ago, well...it seems I figured out myself when it was confusing in beginning after couple of rounds trying to get EXPERT.

lucseven

Recruit

Posted: 17 Mar 2011 15:36 Profile

I do, and it say target hit, then I shoot other target (2 rounds) and no hits, this happens each time the shape's/colors are called. I can understand missing a few times, but on 2nd target EVERY time is miss.Frankof im doing as you say, but still no luck. thanks though

frankof

Posted: 17 Mar 2011 16:37 Profile Norway

I have to try this again, it worked fine last time i tried it (previous to the last pub release).

You aren't out of time by any chance, iirc time is a factor for the leaning drill at least, keeping the sights up and at target at all times makes the clock tick.

Edit: Just redid that training, and apart from my lousy aim i failed to see anything odd, both misses and hits counted as it should, proficient score(10 misses), little over a minute on the clock.

Oh, and it shouldn't mater, but, i consequently picked the left target as the first target.

lucseven

Recruit

Posted: 18 Mar 2011 11:42 Profile

Thanks, Ill try it..but it may be a bug on my side,,think ill uninstall and re-install

Sans

Recruit

Posted: 31 Mar 2011 23:12 Profile United States

frankof wrote:

I have to try this again, it worked fine last time i tried it (previous to the last pub release).

You aren't out of time by any chance, iirc time is a factor for the leaning drill at least, keeping the sights up and at target at all times makes the clock tick.

Oh, and it shouldn't mater, but, i consequently picked the left target as the first target.

Im having issues with this as well. There are times I know I am hitting and it is not registering. Also, it seems that for me, the clock keeps going regardless of if my sights are up or down.

[VGO]mmchaos

Volunteer
Volunteer

Posted: 31 Mar 2011 23:29 Profile United States

watch the green lights you need to hit each shape twice( then the light will go green)two green lights per set.minimum of four bullets.
to stop the clock
crouched you need to be unzoomed
standind you must be unzoomed and crouched
and the leaning drills you must be unleaned and un zoomed.

Mos training.tier 1- M4 A1 

Page 1 of 1     

Jump to: