Forums

Username:  

Password:  

       
Login Help

  LATEST POSTS  
 
America's Army Launc..
Learning BASICS of A..
can u give us hints ..
AA3 New Patch Releas..
Better Realism Alter..

Keywords:
 

More search options

  HOT TOPICS  
 
Server Admin Info
AA3 YouTube Videos
AA Challenge Winner
Come Back Stories..
» See more topics
  

    « Previous Page        Page 6 of 6     
  Page Jump     

 Devs: Mission Failed 
 

tuspika

Recruit
Posts: 5
Joined: 13 Nov 2010

      Posted: 23 Mar 2011 03:56 Profile


kiddo this is a game , not a secret project

tuspika

Recruit
Posts: 5
Joined: 13 Nov 2010

      Posted: 23 Mar 2011 03:59 Profile


SurviockAA3 wrote:

tuspika wrote:

AA3 will die with training slots locked. It has no active development .



And locked means not developed yet, even Tier 2&3 were locked because it's still the beginning. I almost thought when I play AA3 on beginning that there were plenty trainings to do, I was wrong. Just. Basic. Training.


RLY ? and how many years from the last patch have passed ? And you say its the begining ? .... At the rate you are talking about when do you think it will be finished ? Say ~2030?

viking_from_norway

Staff Sergeant
Posts: 617
Joined: 27 May 2009

      Posted: 23 Mar 2011 06:25 Profile Norway


tuspika wrote:

SurviockAA3 wrote:

tuspika wrote:

AA3 will die with training slots locked. It has no active development .



And locked means not developed yet, even Tier 2&3 were locked because it's still the beginning. I almost thought when I play AA3 on beginning that there were plenty trainings to do, I was wrong. Just. Basic. Training.


RLY ? and how many years from the last patch have passed ? And you say its the begining ? .... At the rate you are talking about when do you think it will be finished ? Say ~2030?



wouldn't suprise me, but whatever.

_____________________
Accolo usque ab beo
I say Yal Yal

SurviockAA3

Recruit
Posts: 19
Joined: 05 Mar 2011

      Posted: 23 Mar 2011 10:30 Profile Netherlands


tuspika wrote:

SurviockAA3 wrote:

tuspika wrote:

AA3 will die with training slots locked. It has no active development .



And locked means not developed yet, even Tier 2&3 were locked because it's still the beginning. I almost thought when I play AA3 on beginning that there were plenty trainings to do, I was wrong. Just. Basic. Training.


RLY ? and how many years from the last patch have passed ? And you say its the begining ? .... At the rate you are talking about when do you think it will be finished ? Say ~2030?



You may get the wrong idea because I don't meant the patches.

Bozy

Volunteer Community Manager
Volunteer Community Manager
Posts: 939
Joined: 28 Jul 2009

      Posted: 23 Mar 2011 13:58 Profile United Kingdom


tuspika wrote:


RLY ? and how many years from the last patch have passed ? And you say its the begining ? .... At the rate you are talking about when do you think it will be finished ? Say ~2030?



The last update to AA3 was released on 22nd November 2010, I don't know where you got years from Laughing

> Version History <

_____________________

Embedded Image



Last edited by Bozy on 23 Mar 2011 14:00; edited 1 time in total
greeneyes

Sergeant
Posts: 339
Joined: 04 Jan 2011

      Posted: 23 Mar 2011 17:01 Profile Satellite Provider


tuspika wrote:

kiddo this is a game , not a secret project



wrong, this application is a U.S. Army property, available free of charge in order to show what the army can be.
much different from a game.

_____________________

Embedded Image

tuspika

Recruit
Posts: 5
Joined: 13 Nov 2010

      Posted: 25 Mar 2011 04:04 Profile


greeneyes wrote:

tuspika wrote:

kiddo this is a game , not a secret project



wrong, this application is a U.S. Army property, available free of charge in order to show what the army can be.
much different from a game.



Maybe . Untill now it shows what it cannot be =))))))))))

greeneyes

Sergeant
Posts: 339
Joined: 04 Jan 2011

      Posted: 25 Mar 2011 08:58 Profile Satellite Provider


tuspika wrote:

greeneyes wrote:

tuspika wrote:

kiddo this is a game , not a secret project



wrong, this application is a U.S. Army property, available free of charge in order to show what the army can be.
much different from a game.



Maybe . Untill now it shows what it cannot be =))))))))))



sadly true.

viking_from_norway

Staff Sergeant
Posts: 617
Joined: 27 May 2009

      Posted: 25 Mar 2011 11:50 Profile Norway


greeneyes wrote:

tuspika wrote:

greeneyes wrote:

tuspika wrote:

kiddo this is a game , not a secret project



wrong, this application is a U.S. Army property, available free of charge in order to show what the army can be.
much different from a game.



Maybe . Untill now it shows what it cannot be =))))))))))



sadly true.



lol Laughing


 Devs: Mission Failed 
 

    « Previous Page        Page 6 of 6     
  Page Jump     

  

Jump to: