Forums

Username:  

Password:  

       
Login Help

  LATEST POSTS  
 
America's Army Launc..
Learning BASICS of A..
can u give us hints ..
AA3 New Patch Releas..
Better Realism Alter..

Keywords:
 

More search options

  HOT TOPICS  
 
AA3 Known Issues
AA3 & NASCAR
AA3 YouTube Videos
The Graphic Novel
» See more topics
  

    « Previous Page        Page 5 of 6     
  Page Jump        Next Page »  

 Dev's said... 
 

woodscrew

Recruit
Posts: 13
Joined: 25 Jan 2004

      Posted: 01 Apr 2011 08:21 Profile United States


Phoenix you used to be so involved in the forums, but over the course of time you have become silent. i used to love playing against you in AA2. i hope you start to become more involved with us. Do it for apoc. As for the =NOBS= clan why are you so upset over a image that was supplied by you? You guys should be happy, as for you guys to be so involved in the community you sure dont act it towards everyone on this forum.

Bozy

Volunteer Community Manager
Volunteer Community Manager
Posts: 939
Joined: 28 Jul 2009

      Posted: 01 Apr 2011 08:37 Profile United Kingdom


Phoenix hit the nail on the head....

Phoenix wrote:

Let's just enjoy the previews as we receive them, strike up some great dialogue about what's coming up, and keep our fighting on the battlefield.

Keep on the look out for more previews!



Now that a nice looking screenshot and very interesting interview has surfaced about what's upcoming, how about we talk about them? sounds better to do that; than be constantly arguing Sad

It really don't matter how the info is released as Phoenix also stated in his post and beside that....... maybe it's just a small part of a bigger picture.....??? ..... Everything that happens, happens for a reason Cheesy Grin

_____________________

Embedded Image

greeneyes

Sergeant
Posts: 339
Joined: 04 Jan 2011

      Posted: 01 Apr 2011 08:58 Profile Satellite Provider


-=NoBS=-Reyfox_I wrote:

The image was reproduced from OUR magazine WITHOUT our permission. If you further read, I said ask for permission from AA or us. But it is not worth getting in a pissing contest over such small matters.
Too many egos and unnecessary posturing to get further involved in this. Glad you enjoyed the article.



i never have set my eyes on your precious magazine nor am i interested in doing it.
talking about ego, the best example of an exaggerated ego is how you guys, -=NoBS=- clan, managed and distributed this info.
now cut down the crap and start to report properly the problems of the game instead of continuing to transmit a false feedback.

_____________________

Embedded Image

=IK=Doba=

Sergeant First Class
Posts: 1164
Joined: 03 Nov 2009

      Posted: 01 Apr 2011 09:23 Profile Canada


woodscrew - yeah this is the first time Ive seen Phoenix since relase of 3.0 I think if not later

greeneyes - a little too much blame on =NOBS= there.. they share a small % of beta testers.. its not all their fault the game is in the state its at.. and we dont actually know what gets said and how the info is taken in.. there is no way any Beta tester says "its fine" or "theres no lag" .. i just cant picture that.. so I dont think its the Beta testers as much as the Devs just not fixing or doing what is reported

its also not their fault they were the ones to get this info first.. they simply pushed for it and got it.. we push for it and get nothing <--- the problem

greeneyes

Sergeant
Posts: 339
Joined: 04 Jan 2011

      Posted: 01 Apr 2011 09:47 Profile Satellite Provider


as beta they should be the first to lead by example, however they choose to have servers with 26 slots, although this was discouraged by the dev's, in consequence of that they have a super laggy servers, likely the worst of all, this is a known fact.
however if someone mentions the word lag on their servers will be kicked and banned just because they want to convince someone that within their server does not exist any problem with the game performance.
this is not honest he will not be worthy of who should be the first to safeguard the interests of the game.
because of it and other similar behaviors we're stuck with this situation and yet despite the bad service they are providing to this game can still be those who get more benefit..hilarious.

Fingergrass

Sergeant
Posts: 280
Joined: 01 Sep 2010

      Posted: 01 Apr 2011 10:23 Profile Satellite Provider


I'm surprised there wasn't a new release on this April 1st.

Anyway, does greeneyes' picture remind anyone else of Counter-Strike's de_dust maps?

_____________________

Embedded Image

frankof

Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7980
Joined: 28 Nov 2004

      Posted: 01 Apr 2011 10:33 Profile Norway


Fingergrass wrote:


Anyway, does greeneyes' picture remind anyone else of Counter-Strike's de_dust maps?


That exact location does, a little, but the rest of the map don't

_____________________
Embedded Image Embedded Image

=IK=Doba=

Sergeant First Class
Posts: 1164
Joined: 03 Nov 2009

      Posted: 01 Apr 2011 12:00 Profile Canada


greeneyes wrote:

now we have news...do not we? Devs's?

Embedded Image



Embedded Image

Not really lol

I wanna see more of that map.. like every other maps thats just 1 screen showing possibly 1/4 of the actual map.. how can we get more screen shots?? please Razz



Last edited by =IK=Doba= on 01 Apr 2011 12:02; edited 1 time in total
Kill-J

Staff Sergeant
Posts: 561
Joined: 17 Aug 2002

      Posted: 01 Apr 2011 12:02 Profile Sweden


Where's the interview, I would like to read it?

=IK=Doba=

Sergeant First Class
Posts: 1164
Joined: 03 Nov 2009

      Posted: 01 Apr 2011 12:04 Profile Canada


http://www.nobsserver.com/main...mp;id=1

there you go... this is why a new thread should have been started so that we can discuss the map and not problems with devs/ =nobs=

Kill-J

Staff Sergeant
Posts: 561
Joined: 17 Aug 2002

      Posted: 01 Apr 2011 14:53 Profile Sweden


Thank you!

m_hermann

Admin
Admin
Posts: 30366
Joined: 02 Aug 2004

      Posted: 01 Apr 2011 15:52 Profile United States


=IK=Doba=,

That's why Phoenix said to keep your eyes open.

_____________________
Embedded Image

Bozy

Volunteer Community Manager
Volunteer Community Manager
Posts: 939
Joined: 28 Jul 2009

      Posted: 01 Apr 2011 15:59 Profile United Kingdom


To me, there is something about the screenshot that calls out Assassins Creed, might just be the rooftops throwing me Laughing

Wondering if them double doors are hiding something??? looks like a face inviting us in Laughing

Lilith

Sergeant Major
Posts: 7172
Joined: 08 Dec 2007

      Posted: 01 Apr 2011 17:14 Profile United States


[VMA]-brnemo wrote:

.....but facts are facts. Look at the stats over the last 4 years. You can’t argue with those facts. And you can stop with the BS that this game is less than 2 years old. Yes the public has been playing this for less than 2 years we all know that but how long do you think they had this in development and in beta testing before it was released? You think they sat around one day and said I have an idea and presto… the game was released?



Cool story, bro.

but this is missing something...

_____________________
Embedded Image
Cheezburger Operator 2007 -

-=NoBS=-Reyfox_I

Recruit
Posts: 12
Joined: 31 Mar 2011

      Posted: 01 Apr 2011 17:59 Profile


[VMA]-brnemo wrote:

..."the anger that has been tossed in -=NoBS=- direction is just plain wrong"

Well maybe if you would listen to the overwhelming majority and tell it like it is. You -=NoBS= are so far in the minority on this game yet you keep running your mouth on how great this game is. Maybe if you guys would quit lying to the DEVS you could actually help the rest of us get them to improve the game! If this game was as great as you guys say then where are all the players? You can get [TOS Violation] at me all you want for saying but facts are facts. Look at the stats over the last 4 years. You can’t argue with those facts. And you can stop with the BS that this game is less than 2 years old. Yes the public has been playing this for less than 2 years we all know that but how long do you think they had this in development and in beta testing before it was released? You think they sat around one day and said I have an idea and presto… the game was released? If you had been around when the DEVS were “killing” AA2 with their updates you would have heard of the hype of AA3. And how we just needed to be patient for its release and how it was going to be the “greatest” game ever. Well we waited and waited and it was released and we were very disappointed. It was and is not even close to a great game. (check the player stats) The concept of team play and training are its strong points but until the game play is improved it will be a fail. And all you are going to get when you defend this game and say it is the greatest game is “anger” towards you.



You know so little of what -=NoBS=- is or about, yet you try and talk with authority spewing your trash all over the place. As for minority in the game, I guess you have 2 of the top 5 servers, right? You are clueless, totally clueless. I would like for you to ACTUALLY QUOTE from any -=NoBS=- member post where WE have said that AA3 or 2 is the "greatest" game ever. Oh... that's right, you will not answer this because you will not find it anywhere except in your imagination.
From your talk, I would guess you are NOT Beta and are envious of anyone that is. Sorry, with an attitude like yours, I would not want you to be Beta. Why? Because you think you know it all. You don't. You do not know anything and your ignorance is showing. State ONE instance where "we" have LIED to the DEVS. Just ONE!!!! Oh... what do I hear??? Nothing.... silence. Typical ad homenim. You think that if you shout loud enough with your falsehoods that you will be believed. Aux contrare. I have been around from AA2 to AA3. You would have already known that if you took the time to read instead of rashly reply with the angry tone you present here. Sorry that you look, see and read through glasses that have been blacked out by your rage.

I do not like people like you saying outright lies about -=NoBS=-. No one is asking you to like or love us. But when you decide to purposely LIE in a public forum with NOTHING to back up your LIES, I take a stand against it. You say "help the rest of us". You do not know what we have done or are doing. You trash us and they say "help us". Sure......

-=NoBS=-Reyfox_I, Senior Admin

Now... put up or shut up.


 Dev's said... 
 

    « Previous Page        Page 5 of 6     
  Page Jump        Next Page »  

  

  This topic has been locked from further replies.

Jump to: