« Previous Page        Page 7 of 8     
  Page Jump        Next Page »  

Noone play this bad game!!! 

eziogsv

Staff Sergeant

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 08:08 Profile Italy

=NOLB=Kratos wrote:

eziogsv,

m assumming your going off of battertracker stats? of regiester users and online players?

Registered users:

http://login.aa3.americasarmy.com/

at this moment (14.04 italian hour): 1,473,311.

Players:

http://login.aa3.americasarmy....servers

at this moment: 271 players (271 players!!!!)

=NOLB=Driver56

Staff Sergeant

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 11:11 Profile United Kingdom

AA3 is primarily an American game designed to recruit soldiers for the US Army Cool

At the time you are quoting it is early morning in the US and people are heading out to work or school Cool

To get a TRUE picture of the player base you need to check the stats after midnight EU time Cool

eziogsv

Staff Sergeant

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 12:30 Profile Italy

AA is a GAME available in all the world, and it is (better, it was) played in all the world.

When Americans sleep or go to school, Europeans or Russians or other people don't sleep and don't go to school.

I don't compare players when Americans can play (and I am sleeping, now like 5 years ago), I compare players when Europeans can play. Some years ago they was 8-10 times the actual players.

In Europe in the last years we have not had wars, pestilences, mass slaughters... where is gone this enormous mass of players?

No more AA clans, no more tournaments, AA forums with 4 messages instead of billions: possible that noone asks to himself what is the reason???

=NOLB=Kratos

Sergeant First Class

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 12:56 Profile

well to be honest you have to account them for going to school as well there my friend, even thou ithe eastern side is always a day ahead of the western side, if im not mistaken SOme Countries like CHina Japan go to school year around, and secondly not everyone around the globe plays AA , If im not mistaken if there not nato they dont get the game to true as it will be illegal or something in that nature or people find it to iffesive who knows the best time to truly count it the most is summer time winter time cant really count holidays etc but the we hours dont really count and the we evening dont either, who knows maybe everyone just takes breaks but do we really care im still playing and i play agaisnt alot of others alot of the times.

so with that im sure it will be getting more people like it always has and always will

-=SOF=-senna22

Private

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 13:04 Profile Netherlands

the developrs are working very hard to make this game better and more playable.
in the time that this version (3.0..0) was released there where no developers in the forums as much there are now.
when i read their posts, its must be that they want our feedback on how we want the game to improve.
lets not post only the obvious LAGGGG, and unplayable and those negative thoughts so that new players only notice the problems.
Guys its a free game for players that like to game with other guys where there are no barriers no borders.
I have good friens found in this game from germany, america and many more countries, unlike the COD shooters.

Just my 2 cents on my view to the game

greeneyes

Sergeant

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 19:17 Profile Satellite Provider

-=SOF=-senna22 wrote:

the developrs are working very hard
in the time that this version (3.0..0) was released there where no developers in the forums as much there are no

the best version so far is 3.0.0.
if were not the problems that occurred with the Pragmatic authentication servers and if they had not begun to chafe the game code, we would have a game in better conditions at this time.
i believe they are working hard, but a guy that's trying to break a carbon rock with a wooden stick also is working hard but surely the rock will remain intact.

[Dev]Doc

Developer
Developer

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 23:04 Profile United States

greeneyes wrote:

-=SOF=-senna22 wrote:

in the time that this version (3.0..0) was released there where no developers in the forums as much there are no

if were not the problems that occurred with the Pragmatic authentication servers and if they had not begun to chafe the game code, we would have a game in better conditions at this time.
i believe they are working hard, but a guy that's trying to break a carbon rock with a wooden stick also is working hard but surely the rock will remain intact.

I don't know man, I'm pretty fierce with a stick.

=IK=Doba=

Sergeant First Class

Posted: 15 Mar 2011 07:39 Profile Canada

-=SOF=-senna22 wrote:

I have good friens found in this game from germany, america and many more countries, unlike the COD shooters.

I wonder why.. I too have made friends (although more people hate me than like me) but its because we play with the same 20 people over and over and over and over and over and over.. unlike a game with actual player base.. you dont make frinends in COD cause I can never keep track of the people I play with (when I actually did play) .. VOIP also helps big time though.

-=SOF=-senna22

Private

Posted: 15 Mar 2011 08:11 Profile Netherlands

I agree, we always seem to get together on the same servers every time where you start to know their routines and their paths trough the maps.
most of the times you take the same route and end up shooting each other 6 times in 6 rounds LOL

greeneyes

Sergeant

Posted: 16 Mar 2011 14:42 Profile Satellite Provider

[Dev]Doc wrote:

greeneyes wrote:

-=SOF=-senna22 wrote:

The issue is not in your stick, the rock is the issue.

viking_from_norway

Staff Sergeant

Posted: 16 Mar 2011 15:13 Profile Norway

greeneyes wrote:

[Dev]Doc wrote:

greeneyes wrote:

-=SOF=-senna22 wrote:

also there maybe a issue with how you use the stick.

or I just wanted the 100'd post on this thread.

D.Liu

Recruit

Posted: 16 Mar 2011 16:32 Profile United States

greeneyes wrote:

-=SOF=-senna22 wrote:

Give me a graphite rock and I'm sure I could break it with a sharpened stick...

=NOLB=Kratos

Sergeant First Class

Posted: 16 Mar 2011 19:04 Profile

greeneyes wrote:

[Dev]Doc wrote:

greeneyes wrote:

-=SOF=-senna22 wrote:

lol i would vote the ppea shooter but hey the rock sounds good as well as the stick

SilentAssassin2707

Private First Class

Posted: 27 Mar 2011 12:01 Profile

AA3 was a failure. It's actually not a bad game. However, the initial release killed all of its momentum and the lack of updates doesn't help much. The game is meant to be a recruitment tool. Unless people are playing, then it's not doing its job. It's not the kind of game that you can have 1000 people and call it successful. AA2 was highly successful. Unfortunately, this version has not been so far.

That doesn't mean it can't change. However, the game needs to be made stable, with more maps, adding in those features that were promised at release and fixing bugs. Once that is done, word of mouth always is the best advertiser. People will come back. You think all of the people who used to play AA2 wouldn't play AA3 if AA3 was better than AA2 ever was?

=NOLB=Driver56

Staff Sergeant

Posted: 27 Mar 2011 17:47 Profile United Kingdom

SilentAssassin2707 wrote:

AA3 was a failure. It's actually not a bad game. However, the initial release killed all of its momentum and the lack of updates doesn't help much. The game is meant to be a recruitment tool. Unless people are playing, then it's not doing its job. It's not the kind of game that you can have 1000 people and call it successful. AA2 was highly successful. Unfortunately, this version has not been so far.

That doesn't mean it can't change. However, the game needs to be made stable, with more maps, adding in those features that were promised at release and fixing bugs. Once that is done, word of mouth always is the best advertiser. People will come back. You think all of the people who used to play AA2 wouldn't play AA3 if AA3 was better than AA2 ever was?

The thing is , there are quite a few of us who love AA3 to bits and are happy with the game , and have a real blast playing it Cool

The players who leave ( just because the game doesn't reach their lofty standards ) , well good riddance to them Cool

We will continue to play and support this game as long as it exists Cool

The moaners and complainers can go take a running jump Cool

Noone play this bad game!!! 

« Previous Page        Page 7 of 8     
  Page Jump        Next Page »  

Jump to: