2nd Video Challenge
» See more topics

« Previous Page        Page 6 of 8     
  Page Jump        Next Page »  

Noone play this bad game!!! 

Master Of Opinion

Recruit

Posted: 11 Mar 2011 16:41 Profile

My line of thought is straight and true, that's for sure. I have read most if not all of your forum posts since you joined and I am not knocking your passion for the game, far from it, that is evident from your continual participation and helping out around the forums. Your most recent criticisms would be valid and possibly welcomed had they not contradicted themselves with older posts, did you downgrade your PC? I'm still struggling to understand where and how you suddenly changed your views, which is where I don't fully understand your line of thought, hence the reply you had from me.

I'm not afraid to voice my opinions either I have been playing since release and I happen to be one of the people around here who has no issues playing AA3 aside from the odd gun bug now and again. Yeah I have to join low ping servers but it's no problem, I can still play and enjoy it. It's just a shame that if I was to say this in a post that many people would jump on me saying I'm some sort of liar, it's just how people are or how I percieve them to be.

So, with all that said -

* Is there any point in continually reminding them of their mistakes? does this help or could this infact be a hindrance?
* Do they really deserve this type of negative feedback day in, day out? (I myself would feel like downing tools and running away, far away.)
* Does anyone really think new players will download and play the game after reading such like threads and irrelevant topics such as this one?

If you all want the game to be a big success, apart from the game development progressing there also needs to be a change of community attitude. I'm sure there is a list as long as my arm on a desk somewhere crammed full of "to-do's" regarding AA3 and I'm sure they are working through it. The main qualms I see around here are that of impatience and we simply don't know what happens behind the scenes.

Oh and you didn't bring me back to the board I have been here for a while, like I said I read the forums daily, but who wants to contribute and be part of a community of negative people who act and speak the ways in which they do? I've been too scared to post if I'm to be brutally honest Sad

johnnylanguage

Recruit

Posted: 11 Mar 2011 16:53 Profile

-VVaFFenPanZZeR- wrote:

[MOD EDIT - TOS VIOLATION]

Are you kidding when you say for the AA team to make this open source????

You have to have a security clearance to even get an interview dude- Don't you realize that the DOD is behind this game and not the Dev's- just save your breath and your pleading about letting the community have at it- it will not happen ever- take your 2.5 and play with that or since your so smart and can do it better- go and build a game that will stand up to this one- instead of using 2.5 and acting like the community runs it just because you have a map editor- you have a leg to stand on-

Linus blows as so does macs- and yeah I am saying that because I'm a PC-

hey developers... why dont you hire this guy. Looks likes he has what it takes to really take this project to the next level. yes im quite aware of DOD's involvement as well as the license hurdle with epic. name calling?? you sir i can see are very mature and extremely knowledgeable on the subject of determining the superiority of one OS over another. i wasnt suggesting that they stop supporting win OS's. i was suggesting they reincorporate support for not just other OS's that they previously support, but a WIDER RANGE OF HARDWARE. why dont you go crawl back in your inexperienced player crib and let the adults talk for a little bit. think you can handle that jr?

-VVaFFenPanZZeR-

Staff Sergeant

Posted: 11 Mar 2011 17:07 Profile United States

[MOD EDIT - TOS VIOLATION] seriously read it- out loud- to yourself- and tell me it isn't whacked-

They are not going to support mac or linus as the demand for those versions wouldn't be worth their time that it would take to make those people happy- They are both sub-par OS's-

You would think that over the last 10-12 years that people with the same crack-pot ideas would realize that it isn't going to happen- and I'm for it not happening- because then all we would have is another lame FPS like all the rest-

Yeah sure we'll release all the source code to the world just to make a couple high horse coders happy-

Not-

So while I crawl back to where-ever you think I crawled from- Build your own awesome- perfect- game with no bugs or whatever else it is you think you can do better on your piece of mac or linix-

Btw- I'm not a Sir- I work for a living-

Embedded Image

"If you want peace- Prepare for War."

Bridge Crossing Northeast H.A.L.O.

Last edited by -VVaFFenPanZZeR- on 11 Mar 2011 17:13; edited 1 time in total
-VVaFFenPanZZeR-

Staff Sergeant

Posted: 11 Mar 2011 17:11 Profile United States

Master Of Opinion wrote:

My line of thought is straight and true, that's for sure. I have read most if not all of your forum posts since you joined and I am not knocking your passion for the game, far from it, that is evident from your continual participation and helping out around the forums. Your most recent criticisms would be valid and possibly welcomed had they not contradicted themselves with older posts, did you downgrade your PC? I'm still struggling to understand where and how you suddenly changed your views, which is where I don't fully understand your line of thought, hence the reply you had from me.

I'm not afraid to voice my opinions either I have been playing since release and I happen to be one of the people around here who has no issues playing AA3 aside from the odd gun bug now and again. Yeah I have to join low ping servers but it's no problem, I can still play and enjoy it. It's just a shame that if I was to say this in a post that many people would jump on me saying I'm some sort of liar, it's just how people are or how I percieve them to be.

So, with all that said -

* Is there any point in continually reminding them of their mistakes? does this help or could this infact be a hindrance?
* Do they really deserve this type of negative feedback day in, day out? (I myself would feel like downing tools and running away, far away.)
* Does anyone really think new players will download and play the game after reading such like threads and irrelevant topics such as this one?

If you all want the game to be a big success, apart from the game development progressing there also needs to be a change of community attitude. I'm sure there is a list as long as my arm on a desk somewhere crammed full of "to-do's" regarding AA3 and I'm sure they are working through it. The main qualms I see around here are that of impatience and we simply don't know what happens behind the scenes.

Oh and you didn't bring me back to the board I have been here for a while, like I said I read the forums daily, but who wants to contribute and be part of a community of negative people who act and speak the ways in which they do? I've been too scared to post if I'm to be brutally honest Sad

Very well said-

johnnylanguage

Recruit

Posted: 11 Mar 2011 17:22 Profile

-VVaFFenPanZZeR- wrote:

[MOD EDIT - TOS VIOLATION] seriously read it- out loud- to yourself- and tell me it isn't whacked-

They are not going to support mac or linus as the demand for those versions wouldn't be worth their time that it would take to make those people happy- They are both sub-par OS's-

You would think that over the last 10-12 years that people with the same crack-pot ideas would realize that it isn't going to happen- and I'm for it not happening- because then all we would have is another lame FPS like all the rest-

Yeah sure we'll release all the source code to the world just to make a couple high horse coders happy-

Not-

So while I crawl back to where-ever you think I crawled from- Build your own awesome- perfect- game with no bugs or whatever else it is you think you can do better on your piece of mac or linix-

thank for proving my point about the lack of focus on the community. they clearly alienated 14000 of their users and now they have 700.

on your judgment of OS's. those in the industry already know that all the heavy lifting is done with unix based kernels.. even your precious android cellphone is running on it.. no im with you... unix is far inferior to microsoft products. Shocked thats why its running on practically every mission critical system in the world. dont bother responding.. im finished conversing with you because im pretty sure anything i say beyond this point is going to be less than cordial.

-VVaFFenPanZZeR-

Staff Sergeant

Posted: 11 Mar 2011 17:34 Profile United States

I don't have a smart-phone-

It isn't a lack of focus- its they're not doing it at all- because it isn't worth it-

I highly doubt the 700 number floating around here is accurate- like minded members here as yourself like to throw it around for some reason-

I think you should take Master of Opinions advice and help this community instead of hinder it-

Your not going to get this sim to be open source or get it on another OS- So I guess you have 3 choices-

Stay and stop the neg- rants-

Stay and rant and have to put up with less than cordial posts

Go and build your own game the way you think it should be done- on what OS you want it done on-

Other than that your basically wasting your finger energy and time-

greeneyes

Sergeant

Posted: 11 Mar 2011 18:22 Profile Satellite Provider

Master Of Opinion wrote:

My line of thought is straight and true, that's for sure.

Well, sounds a bit biased or at least hide something.

Master Of Opinion wrote:

did you downgrade your PC

The problem is not in my PC, though that is the most common excuse in this forum.

Master Of Opinion wrote:

I'm still struggling to understand where and how you suddenly changed your views

My point of view has not changed, great game, excellent simulator, good performance offline or lan, a horror when played in multiplayer mode, for reasons well known.

Master Of Opinion wrote:

Is there any point in continually reminding them of their mistakes? does this help or could this infact be a hindrance?

If the errors had been recognized in appropriate timing probably we would not be here now.

Master Of Opinion wrote:

Do they really deserve this type of negative feedback day in, day out? (I myself would feel like downing tools and running away, far away.)

Maybe not, but also we do not deserve this kind of handling, we deserve at least some respect, if not for more, in the name of God for the love shown all these years.

Master Of Opinion wrote:

Does anyone really think new players will download and play the game after reading such like threads and irrelevant topics such as this one?

I do not know what is better, download and have a terrible experience, or not to download waiting for better times.

Master Of Opinion wrote:

I happen to be one of the people around here who has no issues playing AA3 aside from the odd gun bug now and again

Cmon be honest if you play the game you know so well what are the problems as we all know. Unless you have no experience in this kind of thing, if is that then you have no idea about what we are talking.

Master Of Opinion wrote:

If you all want the game to be a big success, apart from the game development progressing there also needs to be a change of community attitude

Agree and so I volunteered to help, I am willing to give my knowledge and resources, I am willing to offer any assistance necessary, I'm willing to put some of my servers at your disposal to carry out the necessary tests.

Master Of Opinion wrote:

but who wants to contribute and be part of a community of negative people who act and speak the ways in which they do

Me and some more who need this situation resolved.

=NOLB=Kratos

Sergeant First Class

Posted: 12 Mar 2011 02:38 Profile

greeneyes wrote:

Excuse me, but there are reasons for people to be dissatisfied with this game, especially those who were devoted fans for many years. And these people are free to express their opinion whether you like it or not, unless you want to put in to this game a little mustache.

Several mistakes were made and in my opinion the worst of all was still committed during beta stage, the big mistake has been when they had released a public beta paid of a free game. Some eternal naive will say that the public beta has been free and was the distributor who decided to charge on it, I say that is not true, if the Army wanted it to be free had been released it through Steam or Deploy.

The point is, if that public beta version had been released for free, would have been downloaded and experienced by thousands and most of the problems detected with final release would had been detected before, allowing its reparation and avoiding the shame that was the release of this game.

Therefore and in my opinion the fans are entitled to show their dissatisfaction, these abominable errors were not committed by them.

Frist off get your facts straght, AA never released the paid version of any beta that was under a diffrent NDA rule under a diffrent company which was infact not a paid version of anything you had to have a paid accunt in order to play the beta. Secondly im not going to excuse anyone , Flaming is not Tolerated on the forums and is against TOS, which may include talking about the game, im not going to rant and vvent over peoples opionnions but this is like the million post about people crying about something rather then keeping to them selves they had there chance and choice over and over again im just a lil tired of seeing it really, so if you dont like it dont play it, thats the simple soultions right but you dont see me telling people that thats not my choice , and im not telling them outloud to quit, but the long run this topic will be like the rest its back on topic this is not a rant i voiced my oppinnion but you had to speak out agaisnt me instead of me speaking my voice! hench!

fartgasblowfart

Recruit

Posted: 12 Mar 2011 05:55 Profile

whats all the arguing about?
if you like the game play it
if you see it for the rubbish it is,then dont play it.
end of...................

nmcosta

Recruit

Posted: 12 Mar 2011 09:32 Profile Portugal

this is a comment to my AA3 video on youtube and say a lot of this numbers...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...IVrNpVs

Quote:

I love this but all of my friend think it´s stupid .. It´s a game were u have to think what to do next and that is the big advantage!

For a lot of ppl, the game is bad because have to think a lot and ther's no respawn and i can't kill no one... this is a game facing a limited number of players, this is an war simulator game on close combat! who cares if have a bad graphics.

viking_from_norway

Staff Sergeant

Posted: 12 Mar 2011 10:46 Profile Norway

I'm bored of aa3, and the comment above you don't have to think. if you are good at CQB well, thinking helps at almost any game but. whatever.

=NOLB=Driver56

Staff Sergeant

Posted: 12 Mar 2011 16:42 Profile United Kingdom

There is nothing wrong with the gameplay in AA3 Evil or Very Mad

And as for wanting respawn Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

The bugs are minimal and mostly serverside - if you want bug free gameplay , then try different servers Cool

And if you don't like or don't want to play AA3 , stop coming in these forums and upsetting the players who do Cool

Just go away and play BC2 or something and leave us in peace Evil or Very Mad

viking_from_norway

Staff Sergeant

Posted: 13 Mar 2011 04:16 Profile Norway

Is there anything right with the gameplay?

I and most people get bugs whatever the server.

I'm just waiting.

You hurt ma feelings. Sad

eziogsv

Staff Sergeant

Posted: 13 Mar 2011 19:25 Profile Italy

nmcosta wrote:

For a lot of ppl, the game is bad because have to think a lot and ther's no respawn and i can't kill no one... this is a game facing a limited number of players, this is an war simulator game on close combat! who cares if have a bad graphics.

Over billions of people around all the world is obvious that anyway someone will like AA3.

But people with brain in his head would have to ask to himself this question: 5-6 years ago, with about 1,500,000 registered users, in every hour of the day you could find 4-5,000 players playing AA2

Today, with about 1,500,000 users you can find no ore that 700 players in the best hours of the day.

This means, if mathematics is not an opinion, that with the same "player base" (wich means same registered users number) AA3 has lost almost 7 players over 10 (if not more).

If AA2 some years ago had so many players, this means that at this world there are players that like games even if there is not respawn and them are realistic instead that arcade.

Now the question is very simple: why this mass of people don't play more AA3?? The answer also is very simple.... Frowning Crying or Very Sad

=NOLB=Kratos

Sergeant First Class

Posted: 13 Mar 2011 21:23 Profile

eziogsv,

m assumming your going off of battertracker stats? of regiester users and online players?

and noone is argueing its just diffrent views of the whole thing, people rag every game i dont vcare who they are noon e likes everything in tghe world of gaming, i know alot of games i dont like but srly what is really the point of psoting about noone plays this game its crap its this its that, trying to start alot of drama thats what the point is, its un-nesccary to do so if you dont like it dont play it move along thats simple and easy, but like i said its not my place to tell people to move along, but it can be my place for this rant that goes on becuase im like otherds who do play this game its improving more and more, and the thing that people forget , that us oldies sdont this game is never finish its always updating more and more every time, so why start something over nothing, aa2 was the same way people complain people played, etc etc, aa2 didnt lose players over aa3 they lost players becuase it was no longer fun had way to many maps to many others things i cant say becuase of tos, you have to look at things before just saying stuff really

Noone play this bad game!!! 

« Previous Page        Page 6 of 8     
  Page Jump        Next Page »  

Jump to: