AA3.0.6 Update
Server Admin Info
» See more topics

Page 1 of 1     

Marksman Training missed shots 

seanj

Recruit

Posted: 01 Mar 2011 07:39 Profile

Hi, I'm trying to complete marksman training in AA3, but can't hit the distant targets. I'm holding breath until the view zooms in as much as possible, and my sight is lined right up with the target, but I still miss. I run the game at 1440x900 so that the targets are most visible, but can't make the grade. It's getting very frustrating. Any ideas why this is happening?

{S.O.B}10thstreet

Private

Posted: 01 Mar 2011 07:49 Profile United States

Couple of things that might help. 1 try not to hold your breath so long, that eats up time and next thing you know the target is down and another one is popping up. 2 When aiming through the scope on the furthest target try and get the V part of the site to sit on the target like a hat, i know that sounds stupid but it'll work, remmeber with AA3 they added bullet drop so you might be aiming at the center of the target but yet you're hitting below it. 3 Practice practice practice.

seanj

Recruit

Posted: 01 Mar 2011 07:52 Profile

Thanks, that's really good advice. I'll try it out and post back what happens.

seanj

Recruit

Posted: 02 Mar 2011 17:10 Profile

Awesome, your advice helped a lot. I aimed high and managed an expert rating on each course. Thank you!

richei

Staff Sergeant

Posted: 05 Mar 2011 16:11 Profile United States

My problem is actually seeing the recticule, even at the highest detail, its still blurry. I'll try the "hat" method though. hopefully it'll do the trick.

edt: didn't work for me. Its those very distant targets that i have issues with, and it takes 3 or 4 shots to get it, so i'm loosing 3 or 4 targets because of the ammo loss. the initial 2 or 3 rows i can do without any problems.

m_hermann

Admin
Admin

Posted: 05 Mar 2011 19:40 Profile United States

only take one shot per target, if you miss, let it go

Marksman Training missed shots 

Page 1 of 1     

Jump to: