» See more topics

« Previous Page        Page 2 of 2     

Hood/Ski Mask 

greeneyes

Sergeant

Posted: 02 Mar 2011 08:48 Profile Satellite Provider

D.Liu wrote:

greeneyes wrote:

I have seen this on servers with extreme lag, better saying on all of them, always as a spectator. Never seen a player with that mask on my team, while I am "alive".
If you say that happens, stop the game already, a U.S. Soldier dressed as terrorist? That can not happen, just cant.

They ain't talking about U.S. soldiers in-game, they're talking about OPFOR in-game having the mask, when most OPFOR are bareheaded.

I see. Tought they were talking about U.S. Soldiers.
Anyways who cares about how OPFOR is dressed? They can have even a clown nose, for us is the same, we are ALWAYS U.S. Soldiers.

BillyBishop

Private

Posted: 02 Mar 2011 19:12 Profile

I have seen this on an OpFor in impact. He was a member of a TWL clan but I don't recall the player or the clan name.

cheffy777

Recruit

Posted: 08 Mar 2011 03:27 Profile

Well, I guess this means nobody that reads the AA forums has any real idea of how they are getting these masks.

=[MOB]=Fire4effct

Recruit

Posted: 11 Mar 2011 15:13 Profile United States

I think your best answer is in the old AA style were it was conected to your AA profile and avatar you picked for that profile? I think they should be tagged and bagged regardless LoL... HooaH

Get some!

Coverlux

Staff Sergeant

Posted: 11 Mar 2011 15:30 Profile Germany

I also saw those enemy player models. The grenadier and saw gunners of the enemy had them. Also you see U.S. soldiers without any glasses on like it would normally be with those glasses on.
Only the Fireteamleaders/Squadleaders wear those black sunglasses (not the enemy).
I think it is some kind of bug of you or the server. Those enemy player models with mask on were in a early version of AA3 (pre release source youtube video). There must be a bug where you see them again.
Theres no cheat or some change in the ini to get those as far as I know.
I only saw these versions of enemy player models in early 3.0.7 I think and after playing a week or so they vanished, I only saw the normal models from then.

cheffy777

Recruit

Posted: 25 Mar 2011 18:50 Profile

Nope, still seeing them on 3.0.8. I'm sure it's a BIG secret that those in the know won't publicly talk about Smile Oh well, thought I'd give it a try.

Hood/Ski Mask 

« Previous Page        Page 2 of 2     

Jump to: