AA3.0.6 Update
» See more topics

Page 1 of 1     

so let me get understand this... 

[TWC}Jax

Recruit

Posted: 15 Feb 2011 01:34 Profile

You have rules in your server...

but if you guys break those rules...you don't want anyone to know about them so you delete the post and warn the person they are not allowed to complain to the clan admin...or inform your clan someone in your clan is breaking your rules...

right..

.delete my account.

I will never go to your server again. don't worry...your cheating ways will not make it past the TWC clan, and I don't think the other honest and honorable people in your clan will find out since I am sure you will delete this too... but don't expect me to keep my mouth shut about your clan.... anyone asks me...bunch of kids who don't deserve a bit of respect and a shame you dishonor a game made to honor those of us who served our country. I will make sure any one who asks me, gets on a vent and I will explain in a VOIP how dishonorable you kids are.

Chief Petty Officer "Jax"
USN-Retired

m_hermann

Admin
Admin

Posted: 15 Feb 2011 06:31 Profile United States

Posts aren't deleted, It's just not where you can see it.

Rant-locked
http://forum.americasarmy.com/rules.php

Through your use of this service, you agree that you will abide by the TOS, make all posts in English, and will not use this forum inappropriately. Inappropriate use of this bulletin board includes, but is not limited to, the following rules:

21. Rants, or posts, the purpose of which is merely to complain about a server admin, player, or clan.

so let me get understand this... 

Page 1 of 1     

Jump to: