AA3 Mentor FAQ
Server Admin Info
» See more topics

Page 1 of 1     

Feedback 

jerryme

Recruit

Posted: 09 Feb 2011 04:06 Profile

I'm quite confused. With training, how come only a limited amount of excercises are available?
I am unable to play due to horrific ping. My internet is fine I can play all other games with pings less then 50.

FAT_ONION[TWN]

Private First Class

Posted: 09 Feb 2011 07:25 Profile Taiwan

jerryme wrote:

I'm quite confused. With training, how come only a limited amount of excercises are available?
I am unable to play due to horrific ping. My internet is fine I can play all other games with pings less then 50.

1. You should read AA3 manual.

Quote:

Page 42 - America's Army 3 Manual
MOS Training
After graduating from Basic Combat Training (BCT) as an 11-B Infantryman you can pursue a career to refine your skills in your chosen specialty, or to broaden your skills through other specialties and a secondary MOS. Other specialties will unlock additional equipment that you will be able to employ in online gameplay. A secondary MOS opens an entirely different skill set to you and your Fireteam, shifting the odds to your team's favor by employing other Army disciplines or assets to the battlefield. A secondary MOS usually requires more advancement points than 11-B specialty training but offers a wider career path.

Page 62 - America's Army 3 Manual
Advancement Points
Advancement Points are awarded for achieving the next level in Honor. By completing each training event, a player can earn a specific number of Advancement Points. Advancement Points may be spent to unlock MOS training events. When a Soldier graduates Basic Combat Training (BCT) they will have enough Advancement Points to unlock one MOS training. When a training event is completed, new equipment is unlocked and made available for use in multiplayer games.

But now we can take four MOS trainings. Others will be "coming soon".

2. You should find a local server. And ... Could you tell me your internet connection speed? Question
Lower 150 that is better ping while server is full.

[VET]Bud

First Sergeant

Posted: 10 Feb 2011 04:34 Profile United States

Make good use of the resources available in this forum, such as using the Keyword search box (top of page) and the referencing the material (stated above). You'll find a wealth of information that will aide you in your quest to find those elusive points you're seeking.

Duty ~ Honor ~ Country

United States Army ~ (Ordnance) Veteran ~ 1982 to 1990

Terms of Service | AA3 Game Manual | AA Game Manual | IRC Support Channel | Create Game Account

Feedback 

Page 1 of 1     

Jump to: