Page Jump     

AA3 lost players 

greeneyes

Sergeant

Posted: 04 Feb 2011 12:48 Profile Satellite Provider

Rambo-[USMC] wrote:

greeneyes wrote:

dgodfather wrote:

Being a user of both Nvidia & ATI video cards, I believe that some of the bugs lie with ATI video cards.

I believe not. Just that i see some guys here running computers really sufferable, very common machines, thinking they have the best computer in the world, then they want run the game as such with no issues.

And many people are running top end computers like mine and still experiencing lag, bugs, and performance issues. For you to keep insisting that AA3 is perfect and that any problems players are experiencing are a result of their own pc's clearly indicates you have no idea what you are talking about.

My system specs:

Manufacturer- Raminator Extreme Gaming Machines
EVGA X58 Mobo
Intel I7 960 3.2 Quad Core
12 Gigs of Patriot Viper DDR3 1600 Ram
2- EVGA 480 TX Video Cards in SLI
26" Doublesight LCD Monitor
Thermaltake 1200 Watt Toughpower Power Supply
2-Raptor hard drives running in RAID
XFI Fatality PCIe Sound Card
Coolermaster HAF Case
Zalman Reserator Liquid Cooling
Windows 7 64bit Home

Not a bad computer but is far from being a top. If you still have issues, probably you have a faulty configuration.

=IK=Doba=

Sergeant First Class

Posted: 04 Feb 2011 14:17 Profile Canada

GreenEyes.. I swear reading your posts makes my head hurt, youre so lost and in a dream world..

I7 960 with 480tx is far from top??
[Mod Edit - TOS Violation] do you honestly think you need an I7 Oc'ed 4.5Ghz or a 6 Core AMD to run AA3??

Rambo's system is more than good enough to run AA4.

your constant posts about no lag and a weak PC resulting in buggs are worth laughing at.. bro just stop posting.

Once again I have a 965be oc 4.1Ghz with r4890 oc to 980 clock 1100 memory and I too experiance all bugs and lag mentioned.. is my PC not good enough either.. Jesus

greeneyes

Sergeant

Posted: 04 Feb 2011 15:49 Profile Satellite Provider

=IK=Doba= wrote:

Once again I have a 965be oc 4.1Ghz with r4890 oc to 980 clock 1100 memory and I too experiance all bugs and lag mentioned.. is my PC not good enough either.. Jesus

Probably you have some faulty hardware and/or your computer is wrongly configured. Maybe you have a bad overclock.

jimmyhats

Recruit

Posted: 04 Feb 2011 16:56 Profile United States

greeneyes wrote:

Not a bad computer but is far from being a top. If you still have issues, probably you have a faulty configuration.

That is the toppest computer one can have right now. It's more powerful than anything you will ever own in your entire lifetime, Green. It is actually smarter than your brain.
greeneyes wrote:

Probably you have some faulty hardware and/or your computer is wrongly configured. Maybe you have a bad overclock.

That computer exceeds recommended system requirements and should therefore run without lag.

[VGO]mmchaos

Volunteer
Volunteer

Posted: 04 Feb 2011 17:23 Profile United States

nice reward for trying to help...the flamefest needs to stop.

it stands to reason if your running a better machine than me but my game runs better than yours its a config error.

im gonna say it again.if you have a bug post it in the bug section or add relevent info to an old post.
dont just complain about it for months

nobody here gets paid to help they do it for personal reasons...
this is "our" game the more work we put in the better it will be and the faster it will improve.

greeneyes

Sergeant

Posted: 04 Feb 2011 18:56 Profile Satellite Provider

swimgun wrote:

PS: but for me the big issue is the ping, pings are to high and it causes a lot of problems, the game doesn't run so smooth as it is

Maybe you want to try this server, is in your country and the ping seems low, try it and let us know if you still find your issues there.
http://battletracker.com/aa3se...:39300/

jimmyhats

Recruit

Posted: 04 Feb 2011 19:12 Profile United States

mmchaos, how is going "oh it must be your fault" two times in a row without any proof helping anyone? Besides, it's not like the first time we're hearing about high-end computers not performing well with AA3. Tons of people have reported such issues and they can't all have a "faulty configuration". There must be a bug in the game, an incompatibility with some new, high-end hardware.

greeneyes

Sergeant

Posted: 04 Feb 2011 19:16 Profile Satellite Provider

jimmyhats wrote:

mmchaos, how is going "oh it must be your fault" two times in a row without any proof helping anyone? Besides, it's not like the first time we're hearing about high-end computers not performing well with AA3. Tons of people have reported such issues and they can't all have a "faulty configuration". There must be a bug in the game, an incompatibility with some new, high-end hardware.

Pardon, I'm running a i7 @ 4.0 Ghz and 3 HD5870 in triple CrossfireX, i have no issues.
Explain how your theory fits there.

Qbert987

Private First Class

Posted: 04 Feb 2011 19:22 Profile United States

I had an urge to just type in random flaming retorts at you but in an effort to stop this topic from going 100% overboard I won't.

greeneyes

Sergeant

Posted: 04 Feb 2011 19:43 Profile Satellite Provider

I see, to be welcome to this forum I need to bash the game and throw it down.
Not surprising that the game does not have more players, with friends like this who needs enemies.
If someone who likes the game visit this forum and read your "fan" posts will probably scared out of here, as I'am right now, not wanting to play it again.
If you think that your behavior, full of negativism and hate will help the game. you're completely wrong.
Sad to see a game with this quality be brought down by some hearts full of hate.

Excuse my harsh words but these behaviours upset me seriously.

Rambo-[USMC]

Private First Class

Posted: 04 Feb 2011 20:52 Profile

greeneyes wrote:

I see, to be welcome to this forum I need to bash the game and throw it down.
Not surprising that the game does not have more players, with friends like this who needs enemies.
If someone who likes the game visit this forum and read your "fan" posts will probably scared out of here, as I'am right now, not wanting to play it again.
If you think that your behavior, full of negativism and hate will help the game. you're completely wrong.
Sad to see a game with this quality be brought down by some hearts full of hate.

Excuse my harsh words but these behaviours upset me seriously.

I don't bash the game but I am realistic about it. If you think AA3 runs perfect for you, well then thats great!

But I play almost everynight with a group of about 15 guys, 4 of whom are beta testers for this game and every single one of us experience the numerous bugs and performance issues previously mentioned in this and many other posts.

And if one takes the time to read this entire forum I am sure any reasonable person would conclude that the majority of people who play this game experience bugs and performance issues and VERY FEW people report that this game runs perfectly for them.

Most of us who take the time to post these issues do so in the hope that the devs will take note of the problems and work to resolve them.

Personally, I think thats a much more positive approach towards improving this game then to bury our heads in the sand and proclaim that AA3 is perfect...so don't change a thing!

m_hermann

Admin
Admin

Posted: 04 Feb 2011 21:51 Profile United States

Some computers do not run the game well, while an inferior system does. Bashing the game will get you (or anyone else) nowhere.

Continuing in a civil manner is required.

greeneyes

Sergeant

Posted: 04 Feb 2011 22:06 Profile Satellite Provider

My post was not directed at you, but I can use your words to explain my point of view.

Rambo-[USMC] wrote:

I don't bash the game but I am realistic about it. If you think AA3 runs perfect for you, well then thats great!

Nothing is perfect, I'm not perfect, you're not perfect and the game is not perfect. But I'm satisfied with the outcome and if happen to find something that does not please me I'm willing to wait for its resolution in accordance with the timing of its developers, meanwhile I'll enjoy it in the best way.

Rambo-[USMC] wrote:

But I play almost everynight with a group of about 15 guys, 4 of whom are beta testers for this game and every single one of us experience the numerous bugs and performance issues previously mentioned in this and many other posts

Okay, you find yourself a bug, there is a separate section for reporting bugs, do it properly and everyone will say thank you. Now if you continue to repeat the same thing over and over and because that is not resolved in accordance with your timing you start attacking the game, its developers, its team of beta testers, that is insanity and demonstrates a total lack of respect for the game.

Rambo-[USMC] wrote:

And if one takes the time to read this entire forum I am sure any reasonable person would conclude that the majority of people who play this game experience bugs and performance issues and VERY FEW people report that this game runs perfectly for them.

With all these negative posts about the game, there is not much space free here for those who want to give a positive feedback.

Rambo-[USMC] wrote:

Most of us who take the time to post these issues do so in the hope that the devs will take note of the problems and work to resolve them.

Not hurt to talk about the issues, if it is a constructive and polite feedback I'm sure that will be accepted. Now bashing the game, staff or volunteers is not accepted.

Rambo-[USMC] wrote:

Personally, I think thats a much more positive approach towards improving this game then to bury our heads in the sand and proclaim that AA3 is perfect...so don't change a thing!

If bury the head in the sand does not solve anything, bury the game also does not solve anything.

Wonkss

Staff Sergeant

Posted: 04 Feb 2011 22:43 Profile Canada

Its funny im sitting here reading this post..

I see a lot of people talking but i really see no sense made other then by a few..First off saying bugs are due to computers and configurations are complete bunk so lets shut that up already..Second its not one brand or another as both brands can exp the same issues and both brands have there seperate issues.. third colored windows is internet and computer related???are you serious with that because thats the most wack thing i have heard yet...

u want proof of any of these statements just let me know......

HooaH

965be@4.0ghz, 4gb ddr3 1600,ga-790fxta-ud5,corsair f60 boot drive,hd6870oc,samsung 2494hm
Logitech g15 keyboard,Cyborg Rat7,magalodon hp

m_hermann

Admin
Admin

Posted: 04 Feb 2011 22:49 Profile United States

OK, those are not civil

AA3 lost players 

« Previous Page        Page 3 of 3     
  Page Jump     

This topic has been locked from further replies.

Jump to: