viking_from_norway

Staff Sergeant

Posted: 03 Feb 2011 05:57 Profile Norway

you lol, you need a lollypop Very Happy

swimgun

Recruit

Posted: 03 Feb 2011 11:19 Profile

ahahaah so funny

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

...ty for the present but now get a life

greeneyes

Sergeant

Posted: 03 Feb 2011 13:42 Profile Satellite Provider

Oh dear.
In the name of God about what bugs you guys are talking?
With no intending to offend anyone I advise, get a better computer to make that bugs go away.

ps. W7 works fine with AA3, never had a single crash, maybe you have a faulty overclock.

=BFM=generalmalaise

Private First Class

Posted: 03 Feb 2011 14:48 Profile

greeneyes,

Question, how much AA3 have you played. ???

Have u played from the beginning ??? Both AA1 and 2 like myself, or just AA3, or even just AA3 for the last month???

Do you think a computer that is "above recommended system requirements" should be able to play a game, im not talkin about minumum requirements, but Recommended Requirements

=NOLB=Driver56

Staff Sergeant

Posted: 03 Feb 2011 14:55 Profile United Kingdom

=BFM=generalmalaise wrote:

greeneyes,

Question, how much AA3 have you played. ???

Have u played from the beginning ??? Both AA1 and 2 like myself, or just AA3, or even just AA3 for the last month???

Do you think a computer that is "above recommended system requirements" should be able to play a game, im not talkin about minumum requirements, but Recommended Requirements

General m8 , i've got a dual core AMD and a Palit Geforce GTX 460 Factory Overclocked , running W 7 x86 with 2 gig of ram Cool

AA3 is more cpu heavy than GFX card Cool

All you need to do is run the game with ALL video settings turned to low Cool

There isn't that much noticable difference in the gfx quality and the game runs smooth as silk Cool

You are probably having trouble by running the game with all the unecessary eye candy turned on Cool

greeneyes

Sergeant

Posted: 03 Feb 2011 15:14 Profile Satellite Provider

=BFM=generalmalaise wrote:

No offense but what's your rig?

dgodfather

Private First Class

Posted: 03 Feb 2011 15:46 Profile United States

Being a user of both Nvidia & ATI video cards, I believe that some of the bugs lie with ATI video cards.

Embedded Image

greeneyes

Sergeant

Posted: 03 Feb 2011 16:02 Profile Satellite Provider

dgodfather wrote:

Being a user of both Nvidia & ATI video cards, I believe that some of the bugs lie with ATI video cards.

I believe not. Just that i see some guys here running computers really sufferable, very common machines, thinking they have the best computer in the world, then they want run the game as such with no issues.

Rambo-[USMC]

Private First Class

Posted: 03 Feb 2011 21:19 Profile

greeneyes wrote:

dgodfather wrote:

I believe not. Just that i see some guys here running computers really sufferable, very common machines, thinking they have the best computer in the world, then they want run the game as such with no issues.

And many people are running top end computers like mine and still experiencing lag, bugs, and performance issues. For you to keep insisting that AA3 is perfect and that any problems players are experiencing are a result of their own pc's clearly indicates you have no idea what you are talking about.

My system specs:

Manufacturer- Raminator Extreme Gaming Machines
EVGA X58 Mobo
Intel I7 960 3.2 Quad Core
12 Gigs of Patriot Viper DDR3 1600 Ram
2- EVGA 480 TX Video Cards in SLI
26" Doublesight LCD Monitor
Thermaltake 1200 Watt Toughpower Power Supply
2-Raptor hard drives running in RAID
XFI Fatality PCIe Sound Card
Coolermaster HAF Case
Zalman Reserator Liquid Cooling
Windows 7 64bit Home

[VGO]mmchaos

Volunteer
Volunteer

Posted: 04 Feb 2011 00:35 Profile United States

rambo did you try frankof's sli fix?i dont remember the steps exactly but it has helped many sli users.

frankof

Posted: 04 Feb 2011 06:28 Profile Norway

Rambo-[USMC], some ideas for you.
Turn off SLI, the game dont really perform well with multi-gpu configs, a single GTX 480 is plenty enough to run the game at highest settings.

capp the games framerate at something between your minimum and avg framerate, you can find those numbers by running fraps and do a benchmark, the value will vary from system to system, so i cant give you a exact number, i run it at 57fps (default is 256fps)

swimgun

Recruit

Posted: 04 Feb 2011 09:09 Profile

....ok want to talk about the bugs lets talk

Except for that bug of the colored windows and that probably it has to do with some video cards ( witch developers have to fix it not the costumers)
what in the world your machine got to do with:

1- Having a nade in your hand get incapacitate, when a team mate comes and get u back up again u dont have a gun or a nade you get nothing in your hand (im not saying its always like that but it happens)

2- Going to help a team mate the medic says: shallow breathing what do u do?? u give him a Opa Idea what happens? the mate stays on the floor.Shocked Bad Opa bad.. it was out of date i can even hear the general saying "you should see the date of expiration of your medic pack soldier" lol cause for you guys its always our fault, consumers fault ;)

3- How many times did you saw 2 guys shooting each other with 2 clips at close range and what happens? nothing son, absolutely nothing, general says: "we gave you water pistols soldier"

4- 320 bugs lol ok lets say it : passing from burst to 320 launch grenade and you want to zoom and its really close to your body ( strange one) so you cant aim at nothing. or the zoom stays in the middle of ex: 50, 75 meters, it doesnt go to 50 or to 75 stays right in the middle of the two, if you go up it stays in middle of 75 to 100 etc etc .
Get hit while you have grenade launcher open and try to pass it to burst what do u get click click no nade or bullets hoah? hoah... etc etc....
this last bug from 320 it happen on aa2 as well but here it goes: 320 nade landing on your feet and what happens again NOTHING....

5- coming down a stairs (through the stairs) or coming down a sidewalk or a really small obstacle and you hear crrrrrrrrrrr and you are yellow, well this one i can even take it cause i even say: oh well its so realistic that you can twist your feet coming down anything ehheheh this bug is nice its realistic hoah? hoah

and the list goes on and on.

And for the last time on this post. what do we consumers have to do about it?
NOTHING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
or better came over here TO THE SECTION BUGS AA3 and tell them over there, cause we cant do anything about it. (remember normal games are Download/buy game - install game - play the game)

Hoah? Laughing

swimgun

Recruit

Posted: 04 Feb 2011 09:48 Profile

PS: but for me the big issue is the ping, pings are to high and it causes a lot of problems, the game doesn't run so smooth as it is
ex: 10 vs 10 and pings are not that bad between 50 to 180 and a guy comes in with a ping of 400 the game is gone all pings will go up and its impossible to play, how many games that you can even hear the guy with the "saw" shotting and its not a constant shooting cause of the lag, stand in front of a wall and shot and the shots only appear on the wall 1 second later, that for me is what i consider a "leave the game"

In general i think all pings are to high. (for the ones that are about to say pings have to do with your connection and Pc, i know and my ping is normal or below the average)
fix pings are the future work on that ;)
(nothing is impossible)

cheeerrs

Rambo-[USMC]

Private First Class

Posted: 04 Feb 2011 12:29 Profile

frankof wrote:

Rambo-[USMC], some ideas for you.
Turn off SLI, the game dont really perform well with multi-gpu configs, a single GTX 480 is plenty enough to run the game at highest settings.

capp the games framerate at something between your minimum and avg framerate, you can find those numbers by running fraps and do a benchmark, the value will vary from system to system, so i cant give you a exact number, i run it at 57fps (default is 256fps)

Thanks for the info, I will give it a try to see if it helps. I assume that the framerate is capped within the .ini file?

frankof

Posted: 04 Feb 2011 12:33 Profile Norway

oups, yeah, its in "AA3Engine.ini".
Quote:

[Engine.GameEngine]
bSmoothFrameRate=TRUE
MinSmoothedFrameRate=23
MaxSmoothedFrameRate=256 < change this

AA3 lost players 

« Previous Page        Page 2 of 3     
  Page Jump        Next Page »  

This topic has been locked from further replies.

Jump to: