Name that AA map!
» See more topics

Page 1 of 3     
  Page Jump        Next Page »  

AA3 lost players 

swimgun

Recruit

Posted: 01 Feb 2011 12:30 Profile

Hello at all, especially developers cause this message is for u guys.

What happen with AA3 and aa2 was something i wasn't expecting cause it split the players some stayed in aa2 other came aa3, i always thought that the all point in doing such a different game was to bring all players to aa3 in better graphics etc... but in my opinion (and its only an opinion) u guys made some crucial mistakes.

1-Maps - bridge, hospital, urban assault, etc.. those are the "machine" of your/our game, where are they?????those are the classics , you did a good job with pipeline yes you did but why didn't you guys did the same for some most wanted/desired maps? i understand that you had to change a little the maps and i couldn't agree more cause in some cases people were just doing blind shots all the time, so a little changes but not to much.

2- why aren't you giving the stats of the players to batletracker, or some other site/forum? who doesn't like to see who is the best clan, player on this map or that for some competitive?

3- bugs- OMG this game is still full of them, crashes, on win7 like there is no tomorow, medic bugs nade bugs you name it.....

thank you for your time, and plz dont get me wrong i love the game but im starting to miss my good old aa2, txs again and i hope you can fix all of that.

Kill-J

Staff Sergeant

Posted: 01 Feb 2011 13:56 Profile Sweden

Bridge is in there among map choices, have you even played AA3 or are you relaying hearsay? 40% of the AA3 maps come from AA2 Wink

swimgun wrote:

...you did a good job with pipeline yes you did but...

Personally I would like to know who turned the map 180 degrees? Not nice at all, oh well, makes for some laughs on vent when I get it all wrong again Laughing

greeneyes

Sergeant

Posted: 01 Feb 2011 14:30 Profile Satellite Provider

If AA3 were a clone from AA2 we would not need him, since we had AA2.

AA3 is a new game, need new maps, new features, do not want to see more AA2 maps in AA3, 2 maps from AA2 is more than enough.

Some issues (bugs) reported probably are caused by a faulty computer, not powerfull enough or bad configuration.

=BFM=generalmalaise

Private First Class

Posted: 01 Feb 2011 15:13 Profile

greeneyes,

Very poor post in my opinion

AA3 IS A DIRECT CLONE OF AA2, its exactly the same game / concept BUT just using a newer more advanced game engine, that's it, they haven't actually re-invented anything, they have just copied a previously great game, very poorly

I think the game moving forwards needs BOTH new maps / game modes to keep it interesting, and ALSO occasional remakes like SF Hospital, as the game needs to remember where its come from and lots of people want to relive old memories,

And Finally, Do you have any proof / theory or anything that you can base your final sentence on ??? The game STILL (over a year on) STILL runs like a dog, i have never played a game with so, so many bugs, it drives me crazy, I'm not a game engine expert, programmer BUT these bugs are obviously in the AA3 GAME CODE / Game Architecture, not MY computer, WHY cos AA3 is the only game i play where i get heaps of bugs,

i mean, black windows, rubber bullets, no bullets or clips on START ?, sprint bug, HONOR displayed wrong (how on earth is this my computers fault, this has still NEVER been addressed in OVER a year, the honor bug can't be a biggie, why can't they fix this ?, medic bug, WHERES MY SCOPE!!!, i could go on all day

As for the lack of battletracker support, i would say this is all to do with the contract someone signed with pragmatic to run AA3 servers and HONOR, AA3 official HONOR servers are VERY EXPENSIVE in relation to other similar games in the market, hard to understand why they keep singing how FREE the game is ? i would be interested to see exactly how pragmatic has profited from AA3.

gen

ps the grenade hit zones need to be looked at, i seen a red critical bleeding guy last nite have a nade go off about 1 m away and he walked it off, weird (it was on apartment roof and i think was caused by the roof of apartment not being flat, but some raised tile's, still not right)

=BFM=generalmalaise

Private First Class

Posted: 01 Feb 2011 15:18 Profile

ps sick to death of pickin up NME guns with busted scopes. The game is not resetting the scopes when nme are dropping the guns, another bug that you know about, but continues to annoy many players

viking_from_norway

Staff Sergeant

Posted: 01 Feb 2011 15:37 Profile Norway

Lol I haven't met a bug in a month!!!

greeneyes

Sergeant

Posted: 01 Feb 2011 18:00 Profile Satellite Provider

The game cant be that bad, you guys still play it, if was that bad as you said for sure you moved away.
You guys are over reacting. AA3 is great game.

=NOLB=Driver56

Staff Sergeant

Posted: 01 Feb 2011 19:16 Profile United Kingdom

I've never seen coloured windows while playing AA3 , so i would say that one is definitley a fault at your end Cool

The only bug i am experiencing now is the medic bug , none of the others happen to me Cool

greeneyes

Sergeant

Posted: 01 Feb 2011 19:35 Profile Satellite Provider

=NOLB=Driver56 wrote:

I've never seen coloured windows while playing AA3 , so i would say that one is definitley a fault at your end Cool

The only bug i am experiencing now is the medic bug , none of the others happen to me Cool

Exactly what I was saying, I'm glad someone confirm that the game does not have all these bugs.
I had medic bug a few times, not a big deal and thats all.

=BFM=generalmalaise

Private First Class

Posted: 01 Feb 2011 20:11 Profile

http://forum.americasarmy.com/...hlight=

reported Sept 2009, its now 2nd month of 2011

my computer is above recommended too, not old

frankof

Posted: 02 Feb 2011 04:55 Profile Norway

=BFM=generalmalaise wrote:

http://forum.americasarmy.com/viewtopic.php?t=308882&highlight=

Thats a funny bug, its local mostly, meaning when it happen its only one or at the most a few clients affected.
I cant tell you exactly what it is, but its directly linked to the clients performance. (pc and network performance combined)
Some see it a lot, some never, i get it once in a while.

swimgun

Recruit

Posted: 02 Feb 2011 08:26 Profile

hello again, killerj i know bridge is their but its a very different bridge, if u think they twisted pipeline 180ยบ cause of the vent? or this door etc... what do u say about bridge? are u kidding me? if play the game? well son i play it more than i think i should, i personal don't mind but as an ex bridge junkie i saw lots of ex bridge junkies stop playing, but i will say it again cause looks like some people don't understand English I DON'T MIND, I THINK ITS a GOOD MAP, I LOVE PLAYING AA2 and AA3 or why would i waste my precious time posting here?"green eyes"

No bugs Laughing now i have to make the same question. Do you actually play the game? well, i have to tell u most of players from my clan don't play the game cause of bugs, some guys that i knew from AA2 are playing different games cause of bugs and more issues.
No bugs? so why do you think they have a section over here on this site/forum called " AA3 Bugs"

My pc is better than what they say i should have, so its not my problem that i have bugs, I'm glad some of you don't see bugs but let me see if i'm wrong - download/buy the game - install the game - play the game
why is that its always like this with other games and you guys have to say: its cause of this or that or what ever the fault is always from the client? lol HEY wake up they did the game they say which computer is good to run and it has to run, and free game?? where?? generalmalaise mate they never payed for a server.

For the developers if you guys see the post cause this section is for you, write. I think the game is based in good theory i love it, since 2005 that i don't play anything else and believe me some friends try to introduce me other games but i love the reality on this one, what ever you do, dont lose the reality.
this is my opinion about some issues just that and i know it will get better like AA2 got.

see you all in the game

HOAH? Razz

viking_from_norway

Staff Sergeant

Posted: 02 Feb 2011 10:15 Profile Norway

frankof wrote:

=BFM=generalmalaise wrote:

http://forum.americasarmy.com/viewtopic.php?t=308882&highlight=

Thats a funny bug, its local mostly, meaning when it happen its only one or at the most a few clients affected.
I cant tell you exactly what it is, but its directly linked to the clients performance. (pc and network performance combined)
Some see it a lot, some never, i get it once in a while.

seen it lot's of times less now tough.

Qbert987

Private First Class

Posted: 02 Feb 2011 21:12 Profile United States

swimgun wrote:

3- bugs- OMG this game is still full of them, crashes, on win7 like there is no tomorow, medic bugs nade bugs you name it.....

I have been running this game on win 7 pro and never had it crash unless I tried to crash it.

swimgun

Recruit

Posted: 02 Feb 2011 21:44 Profile

For crying out loud, who [Mod Edit - TOS Violation] cares if u don't have bugs? common plz tell us who ask anyone if they had bugs???
this topic is an opinion about some mistakes on the game, one of the mistakes is bugs some have it some don't, the developers are working on it for sure, as they always do! So i ask again who [Mod Edit - TOS Violation] ask you guys about if u have it or not, they open a section for bugs, and that section is for people that have bugs i don't see any section for guys that don't have bugs.

Sorry to all but things sometimes have to be said, if i knew it i would never had posted anything.
Once again see u all in the game my opinion is written about the topic.
Over and out Neutral.....

AA3 lost players 

Page 1 of 3     
  Page Jump        Next Page »  

This topic has been locked from further replies.

Jump to: