Deploy/AMW Features
» See more topics

« Previous Page        Page 2 of 2     

small suggestion.. 

[Dev]Kotern

Developer
Developer

Posted: 03 Feb 2011 09:21 Profile United States

You mean to say that weapons don't have gyros in them to keep them standing up straight? I mean, mine at home do that, yours don't? Strange...

[Dev]Doc

Developer
Developer

Posted: 03 Feb 2011 10:31 Profile United States

[Dev]Kotern wrote:

You mean to say that weapons don't have gyros in them to keep them standing up straight? I mean, mine at home do that, yours don't? Strange...

We have Tier one weapon systems, kotern. Way to rub it in.

jimmyhats

Recruit

Posted: 04 Feb 2011 17:39 Profile United States

Why are you guys joking about this instead of addressing the issue? The least you could do is give an honest "sorry, can't be fixed".

viking_from_norway

Staff Sergeant

Posted: 04 Feb 2011 18:24 Profile Norway

be a bit realistic now Jimmy they can't say that.

greeneyes

Sergeant

Posted: 04 Feb 2011 18:39 Profile Satellite Provider

I know i sound boring, but cmon guys, let the game grow, if you do not like it as it is now, spend your time playing one you like, there are many games out there.
Maybe in the future this will be a game to your liking, until that give it some space to grow in peace, let those who like it enjoy.
Perhaps you will find more problems than me, do not discuss it, but whatever are the problems you see in the game, this constant carnage does not make any sense.

jimmyhats

Recruit

Posted: 04 Feb 2011 19:07 Profile United States

It always makes sense to discuss and report problems. Drawing attention to problems is the only way to document them and hopefully have them fixed some day. Putting on rose-tinted glasses is not a useful attitude.

BoomBom

Private First Class

Posted: 05 Feb 2011 03:34 Profile

jimmyhats wrote:

It always makes sense to discuss and report problems. Drawing attention to problems is the only way to document them and hopefully have them fixed some day. Putting on rose-tinted glasses is not a useful attitude.

For that there is this section of the Forum : http://forum.americasarmy.com/...p?f=104

Wonkss

Staff Sergeant

Posted: 05 Feb 2011 10:09 Profile Canada

Nice to see the devs making fun of peoples posts again way to support your community guys HooaH

Agreed Doba they do look very unrealistic and should be laying on thier sides?? Will it get fixed prolly but they there will be a bug where you cant pick it up at all lol...

965be@4.0ghz, 4gb ddr3 1600,ga-790fxta-ud5,corsair f60 boot drive,hd6870oc,samsung 2494hm
Logitech g15 keyboard,Cyborg Rat7,magalodon hp

=IK=Doba=

Sergeant First Class

Posted: 05 Feb 2011 12:44 Profile Canada

LOL Wonkss !! youre right if they try to fit it, there will just be new bugs related.. lets just leave it as is hahhaha

BoomBom - this isnt a bug, hence I didnt report it in the bugs section !! its an observation I made that simply didnt make sense so we discuss it.. welcome to the world of Forums.

xBarad

Recruit

Posted: 25 Mar 2011 14:08 Profile

This shouldnt be too much of an issue, the U3 engine is capable of life like physics, just time spent on something not all that important.... imo

Fingergrass

Sergeant

Posted: 25 Mar 2011 14:24 Profile Satellite Provider

The weapons are in invisible boxes! You know, the same kind of boxes that convert your bullets to rubber.

Embedded Image

greeneyes

Sergeant

Posted: 25 Mar 2011 14:28 Profile Satellite Provider

Fingergrass wrote:

The weapons are in invisible boxes! You know, the same kind of boxes that convert your bullets to rubber.

i knew it, boxes are the problem. just take the guns out of boxes, the war has already begun.

Embedded Image

small suggestion.. 

« Previous Page        Page 2 of 2     

Jump to: