Training Missions
AA3 Easter Egg's
» See more topics

Page 1 of 1     

Click Issue - Cannot open menus 

coinvirus

Recruit

Posted: 10 Jan 2011 22:10 Profile

I'm running a Snowleopard on my Macintosh 10.6.5 and there seems to be a large issue with my clicking. I'm trying to get through basic training on 25 Assist on Armyops, but I can't seem to click anything besides "Exit to Menu." Even at the menu, clicking anything except "Exit Game" will do nothing. Anyone have the same issue?

nicecrew

Private First Class

Posted: 12 Jan 2011 19:08 Profile

Hello, coinvirus
Well, I have not used Assist in awhile so I would be unaware of any ongoing problem. As for your issue, if you are not qualified for that training it will force you to exit the client. I would suggest installing the 2.5 full version without assist if you are concerned about completing training. However, this would make setting up online a bit harder. Just to make sure, I always suggest re-installing the game before anything and making sure you downloaded off of sourgeforce.

*AA 2.5 is designed to do one thing at a time, you can play one training then will have to exit the client and click on the next level. Online, I am pretty sure you can enter a new ip and switch servers. But, most of the time you need to open, close, and re-open the game to do several things in the game.
Hope this helps! anymore questions, post away
nicecrew

nicecrew

Private First Class

Posted: 12 Jan 2011 19:08 Profile

Heres a direct link to Americas Army 2.5 full install: http://americasarmy.filefront....l;48676
and heres the assist link:
http://aa25assist.sourceforge.net/
Good Luck!
nicecrew

coinvirus

Recruit

Posted: 12 Jan 2011 23:06 Profile

Thanks for the links, but those downloads are for Windows and I own a Mac.

Generally, I'd like the functionality of changing or at least viewing my controls, and to select my weapons when normally allowed. However, the "Settings" button accessed normally with the Escape key does nothing when clicked, etc. The main menu (with "Personal Jacket" at the top) lacks all functionality except the Exit button, and I have yet to be able to view my jacket. I hope I'm better explaining the issue.

Click Issue - Cannot open menus 

Page 1 of 1     

Jump to: