AA3 Easter Egg's
» See more topics

Page 1 of 1     

Veteran's Day 2010 

Phoenix

Army Project Team
Army Project Team

Posted: 11 Nov 2010 09:16 Profile United States

This Veteran’s Day, the America’s Army team salutes the brave Americans who have served, those who are currently serving and those who have died in our country’s service. We are honored that we’ve been able to work hand in hand with many of America’s Heroes. Join us today and every day in saying thank you to these courageous individuals.

To the thousands of Military active duty and veteran America’s Army players who enjoy our game, we thank you for protecting us from danger and giving others the opportunity for a better life. We thank you for the enormity of your service and your sacrifice on behalf of all Americans.

xan1965

Private First Class

Posted: 11 Nov 2010 09:36 Profile Brazil

With all respect and devotion, we salute you!

HOOAH!!!

RAV3N

+3ngli$h+

Sergeant

Posted: 11 Nov 2010 09:46 Profile

A salute from me too our bro`s..... across the pond Smile

Bozy

Volunteer Community Manager
Volunteer Community Manager

Posted: 11 Nov 2010 10:10 Profile United Kingdom

Known as Remembrance Day here in Britain, We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude.

Thanks to everyone the world over who continue to risk their lives for our freedom and well being and an even greater thanks for those soldiers who have sadly lost their lives.

Massive respect and gratitude.

Embedded Image

[Dev]Tear

Developer
Developer

Posted: 11 Nov 2010 10:27 Profile United States

Hooah. Cool

Ssgt.Lupo

Private First Class

Posted: 11 Nov 2010 11:45 Profile United States

I just wanted to thanks all the Vets and Active Soldiers, there fighting for a better and peaceful future, you are there to fight against the enemies and defend our great motherland. Hooah!

Lilith

Sergeant Major

Posted: 11 Nov 2010 11:53 Profile United States

It's a perfect day of remembrance of the sacrifices made by our men and women in the service and those who have served. Once in a while though, I do take a look at my small collection of what was left of my side of the family's military connection *cough* here *cough*

I've also recently added to this collection, a unit insignia pin of V Corps. I don't recall if anyone in the family is currently attached there, but it could be possible (I can think of two whom, last I heard, are Cavs). I may have mentioned this before, but this goes great with the Quartermaster Corps pin I still have. It's been in the basement for who knows how long so, I don't think anyone needed it. I think there were also others in a box but I guess sadly I didn't recognize it at the time to verify what they were, so they were thrown away Sad (I sort of regret that). But, without a passion for history (especially military history) in some aspect, America is nothing without it.

Hooah!

EagleReid

Volunteer
Volunteer

Posted: 11 Nov 2010 17:18 Profile United States

Thank you, Vets! I had the honor of playing music at a Veteran Day service today in the beautiful state of Mississippi where several veterans attended and were honored including the 2010 veteran of the year who has many accomplishments under his belt. The ultimate sacrifice announcement was strong and was in regards to a soldier who dove on a grenade to save his squad. His father, after a General spoke, stated, Live the rest of your lives and think about your future, be thankful that your life has been spared, but live your life and enjoy what you have. A very moving speech it was and what the required heart. There are many more stories of our veterans (one that have made The Ultimate Sacrifice or ones that get to go into the 2nd life or retirement). The Brig. General also introduced the "H-word" to those who didn't know it. What is the word? HOOAH!!! (Means everything but "no) Crowd did sure have fun responding with it after everything he said. ;)

* I've been in the Virtual Army Experience
* Eagle Scout
HOOAH!

Spl1nt

Sergeant Major

Posted: 13 Nov 2010 12:46 Profile United Kingdom

Bozy wrote:

Known as Remembrance Day here in Britain, We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude.

Thanks to everyone the world over who continue to risk their lives for our freedom and well being and an even greater thanks for those soldiers who have sadly lost their lives.

Massive respect and gratitude.

hath80

Recruit

Posted: 13 Nov 2010 21:45 Profile

Salute!!

=BloodLord=

Private

Posted: 22 Nov 2010 15:32 Profile

Thank you Vets for protecting us and our freedom!

HOOAH

*salute*[/shot]

Veteran's Day 2010 

Page 1 of 1     

Jump to: