Forums

Username:  

Password:  

       
Login Help

  LATEST POSTS  
 
America's Army Launc..
Learning BASICS of A..
can u give us hints ..
AA3 New Patch Releas..
Better Realism Alter..

Keywords:
 

More search options

  HOT TOPICS  
 
AA3 Easter Egg's
New Videos YouTube
Name that AA map!
FAQ Support Issues
» See more topics
  

    « Previous Page        Page 23 of 23     
  Page Jump     

 Competition team map: Ship 
 

=NOLB=Kratos

Sergeant First Class
Posts: 1575
Joined: 04 Jul 2004

      Posted: 05 Feb 2011 22:51 Profile


Yes we rest assure Orange has been a great deal of help on some thing's With gaining an Artist the ship will come into play very nicely so keep an eye out for more Pics like this one

Embedded Image

_____________________
Retired from AA Forum.

=NOLB=Kratos

Sergeant First Class
Posts: 1575
Joined: 04 Jul 2004

      Posted: 05 Feb 2011 22:52 Profile


with that in mind we will be working alot more closer now and adding new features and stuff xD so i hope you guys do love the preveiws

Silent^Reaper

Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 709
Joined: 12 Apr 2009

      Posted: 30 Mar 2011 15:08 Profile United States


Few pictures Added materials to get rid of the blue and white textures.. gave me a headache when I was workin on this. Going to make some more textures and make buildings look different and all.

Embedded Image
Embedded Image
Embedded Image
Embedded Image
Embedded Image
Embedded Image

_____________________

Embedded Image
IRC || Forum TOS || Forum Help || EULA



Last edited by Silent^Reaper on 30 Mar 2011 15:33; edited 1 time in total
=NOLB=Kratos

Sergeant First Class
Posts: 1575
Joined: 04 Jul 2004

      Posted: 30 Mar 2011 15:14 Profile


lol reaper xD

=NOLB=Kratos

Sergeant First Class
Posts: 1575
Joined: 04 Jul 2004

      Posted: 30 Mar 2011 15:15 Profile


i hope this is the updated one becuase the last one i have dosent have buldings

world-

Private First Class
Posts: 73
Joined: 09 Jul 2004

      Posted: 30 Mar 2011 17:54 Profile


I had a quick question, I tried AA3 for about a month and dropped it. I had never seen this thread before and it's cool and all and I may try playing again if the comp scene did pick up. That being said my question is why would you even worry about a Comp. map or even put time into one before fixing the bugs that already exist in the game and making it more playable first. Really not trying to be mean as I along with alot of other people were looking forward to AA3 at the start of the project only to see it really fail compared to AA2.

World-

Lilith

Sergeant Major
Posts: 7172
Joined: 08 Dec 2007

      Posted: 30 Mar 2011 18:16 Profile United States


Silent^Reaper wrote:

Few pictures Added materials to get rid of the blue and white textures.. gave me a headache when I was workin on this. Going to make some more textures and make buildings look different and all.

Embedded Image
Embedded Image
Embedded Image
Embedded Image
Embedded Image
Embedded Image



I couldn't help but notice this is looking similar to Weapons Cache... Laughing

Also, it looks like you're running Paint.exe. I recommend Paint.NET.

_____________________
Embedded Image
Cheezburger Operator 2007 -

Silent^Reaper

Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 709
Joined: 12 Apr 2009

      Posted: 30 Mar 2011 18:48 Profile United States


Lilith wrote:

Silent^Reaper wrote:

Few pictures Added materials to get rid of the blue and white textures.. gave me a headache when I was workin on this. Going to make some more textures and make buildings look different and all.



I couldn't help but notice this is looking similar to Weapons Cache... Laughing

Also, it looks like you're running Paint.exe. I recommend Paint.NET.



Takes to long to start up :/

As for the weapons cache thing.. I said the same exact thing to myself earlier lol..

Lilith

Sergeant Major
Posts: 7172
Joined: 08 Dec 2007

      Posted: 30 Mar 2011 18:51 Profile United States


Silent^Reaper wrote:



Takes to long to start up :/

As for the weapons cache thing.. I said the same exact thing to myself earlier lol..



It doesn't take too long for me. it shouldn't take more than 15 seconds (and I have an OLD processor) Shocked

KoldRayne

Sergeant
Posts: 293
Joined: 11 Nov 2009

      Posted: 30 Mar 2011 20:18 Profile United States


world- wrote:

I had a quick question, I tried AA3 for about a month and dropped it. I had never seen this thread before and it's cool and all and I may try playing again if the comp scene did pick up. That being said my question is why would you even worry about a Comp. map or even put time into one before fixing the bugs that already exist in the game and making it more playable first. Really not trying to be mean as I along with alot of other people were looking forward to AA3 at the start of the project only to see it really fail compared to AA2.

World-



That is a good question World. The answer is that this is a community map project being ran and worked on by the members of the community and not the Developers, who are hard at work fixing bugs and adding new features to the actual game.

Dev Doc has provided some valuable assistance getting the ball rolling on this but his time spent has been during his free time and not "at work". There is no promise that the map the community team is working on will ever get added to AA3, but it is a fun project for those who have time to participate and is definitely a valuable learning experience.

I think the screenshot look terrific and I can't wait to see more progess! GJ guys!

=NOLB=Kratos

Sergeant First Class
Posts: 1575
Joined: 04 Jul 2004

      Posted: 30 Mar 2011 20:39 Profile


KoldRayne wrote:

world- wrote:

I had a quick question, I tried AA3 for about a month and dropped it. I had never seen this thread before and it's cool and all and I may try playing again if the comp scene did pick up. That being said my question is why would you even worry about a Comp. map or even put time into one before fixing the bugs that already exist in the game and making it more playable first. Really not trying to be mean as I along with alot of other people were looking forward to AA3 at the start of the project only to see it really fail compared to AA2.

World-



That is a good question World. The answer is that this is a community map project being ran and worked on by the members of the community and not the Developers, who are hard at work fixing bugs and adding new features to the actual game.

Dev Doc has provided some valuable assistance getting the ball rolling on this but his time spent has been during his free time and not "at work". There is no promise that the map the community team is working on will ever get added to AA3, but it is a fun project for those who have time to participate and is definitely a valuable learning experience.

I think the screenshot look terrific and I can't wait to see more progess! GJ guys!



yea i have to agree with you on this dev doc has taken time out to help guide us in the right direction, him helping guide us the right direction even in his busy life work he still takes time out of it to answer any questions we may have for him. the point is this is a community build hand picked out by dev doc which there is a round 2 going around, there was a comp version and a non comp version of the at frist.

the comp side is for a more challenging for competition side of things as from what ive understood so far. now with that said as we work on the comp map every day when we can , and guys i got alot of spare time today since i was canned from work eariler at 2 pm so im not a real happy camper but all in all it will work out . ZBack on topic now we take or time out of scdheule as well to work on this its a project and the only reason why any of us is most likly involed becuase we enjoy games it doesnt matter if its aa3 or aa2 or epic it does not matter. the key is to have a passion for games and if your willing to learn and have the passion it can take you place's even thou our map may or may not make it we have a protfilio of the map and other seeking wonders around the game industry will have an eye out for this becuase it really dont break down too a degree or anything its all about what you know more or less.


its Deffently a hard time and a fun time at the same time its not easy but it is fun

world-

Private First Class
Posts: 73
Joined: 09 Jul 2004

      Posted: 30 Mar 2011 20:45 Profile


Well thank you Dev Doc, and 2 everyone else working on this project in there spare time, good luck.

=NOLB=Kratos

Sergeant First Class
Posts: 1575
Joined: 04 Jul 2004

      Posted: 31 Mar 2011 08:21 Profile


give you guys a lil update about this project, , we have currently been on a move , alot of new pictures will be taken in the next few days or so to keep everyone uptodate, alot of us are now getting back into the groove of things and we will be adding a ton of features in the next recent weeks, i will be posting the picks as we go along the way as may some of the other devolpers as well. im sorry for the long awaited reply to keep you guys up to date ont hings i had a harddrive failure so alot of my work was lost but thankfully and no i didnt have a back up drive i was a lil smarter and saved to dvd a few things i knew where going to be ideal to use, so keep a look out guys im sure were going to make something epic here Xd dont grab the speedos just yet grab that ma41 or dmr where going hunting xD


 Competition team map: Ship 
 

    « Previous Page        Page 23 of 23     
  Page Jump     

  

Jump to: