AA3.0.6 Update
» See more topics

« Previous Page        Page 25 of 26     
  Page Jump        Next Page »  

Update 3.0.9 Wishlist 

x-spades-x

Private First Class

Posted: 21 Mar 2011 11:19 Profile

How about a working version of AA2 in place of the next patch?

Irongiant

Recruit

Posted: 23 Mar 2011 21:44 Profile United States

The biggest change would be the addition of the Assault/Defense mission like on Bridge to the other maps. I only play Brdige since that's the only one with it. I guess it makes sense since it's one of the more straightforward maps and is longer in nature, but perhaps a new map will help that problem?
Thanks devs, I'm waiting for the next thing you throw in!

The Destroyer

Private

Posted: 23 Mar 2011 22:10 Profile United States

What people don't understand is that this game is built as a tool for the the United States Army, not a free version of Call of Duty or Medal of Honor. So asking for more weapons such as the Dragonav is simply point less and your wasting forum space. I think that the biggest thing we would all like to see would be fixes for as many of the bugs and glitchs currently in AA3 as possible, we should worry about maps and what not when the release of 3.1.0 comes out.

Thanks, PFC. Luke_Wison

PS. Hey Irongiant, are you the guy from Irongiantgaming on Youtube? If so PM so we can play sometime. Very Happy

Irongiant

Recruit

Posted: 23 Mar 2011 23:59 Profile United States

Yeah, man. I haven't uploaded anything recently because I've been busy with school, but totally.

=IK=Doba=

Sergeant First Class

Posted: 24 Mar 2011 07:14 Profile Canada

Still would like an honor setting for servers.. just the other day I was in a server with high ranking players.. great fighs, quite intense.. its days like that, that really seperate AA from the rest.. yet there were maybe 2 new players and its just SOoooo upsetting when you get TK'ed from across the street because hes got no clue.. in a server like that new players have zero value and simply shouldnt be there.. Id love to see as in AA2 max, min honor setting on servers !!

=BFM=Petrovpoo

Recruit

Posted: 24 Mar 2011 07:58 Profile

Ditto Doba,

It would also help with the problem of nuisance players/cheaters who get banned then just come straight back on with a smurf account.

dgodfather

Private First Class

Posted: 24 Mar 2011 08:58 Profile United States

Expecting problems with 3.0.9, I wish for 3.1.0 to come out quicker than the usual 4 month frame. =P

Embedded Image

The Destroyer

Private

Posted: 24 Mar 2011 09:10 Profile United States

=IK=Doba= wrote:

Still would like an honor setting for servers.. just the other day I was in a server with high ranking players.. great fighs, quite intense.. its days like that, that really seperate AA from the rest.. yet there were maybe 2 new players and its just SOoooo upsetting when you get TK'ed from across the street because hes got no clue.. in a server like that new players have zero value and simply shouldnt be there.. Id love to see as in AA2 max, min honor setting on servers !!

I agree, not to mention its super annoying to always have to mute someone who is complaining because they got TK'd by someone that has know idea whats going on. Razz

=IK=Doba=

Sergeant First Class

Posted: 24 Mar 2011 09:16 Profile Canada

dgodfather wrote:

Expecting problems with 3.0.9, I wish for 3.1.0 to come out quicker than the usual 4 month frame. =P

Laughing Laughing Laughing

...expecting problems with 3.1.0, wish for 3.2.0 to come out quicker than usual 4 month frame

viking_from_norway

Staff Sergeant

Posted: 24 Mar 2011 13:09 Profile Norway

Weirdly this is the first time I have no idea when the nest update is coming. The devs always have said something or given hints but not this time. I wonder why.....

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

greeneyes

Sergeant

Posted: 24 Mar 2011 17:22 Profile Satellite Provider

viking_from_norway wrote:

Weirdly this is the first time I have no idea when the nest update is coming. The devs always have said something or given hints but not this time. I wonder why.....

probably should be for being so close to release that is not even worth wasting time advertising any date.

Embedded Image

viking_from_norway

Staff Sergeant

Posted: 24 Mar 2011 17:48 Profile Norway

greeneyes wrote:

probably should be for being so close to release that is not even worth wasting time advertising any date.

Hmmm one could guess that, but that has rarely been the case so far. I don't think they would change tactic, atleast not without a reason, which i don't see.

[Dev]Kotern

Developer
Developer

Posted: 24 Mar 2011 18:13 Profile United States

greeneyes wrote:

Hmmm one could guess that, but that has rarely been the case so far. I don't think they would change tactic, atleast not without a reason, which i don't see.

Constantly evolving tactics is how soldiers overcome obstacles on the battlefield....

viking_from_norway

Staff Sergeant

Posted: 25 Mar 2011 02:20 Profile Norway

[Dev]Kotern wrote:

greeneyes wrote:

Constantly evolving tactics is how soldiers overcome obstacles on the battlefield....

Every struggle is a battlefield Shocked better bring my shotgun, when i go shopping I will win in the battle of standing in lines.

=NOLB=Kratos

Sergeant First Class

Posted: 25 Mar 2011 03:06 Profile

[Dev]Kotern,

hmm i would agree with you but these guys seem to be ruff about know what they know

Update 3.0.9 Wishlist 

« Previous Page        Page 25 of 26     
  Page Jump        Next Page »  

Jump to: