» See more topics

Page 1 of 26     
  Page Jump        Next Page »  

Update 3.0.9 Wishlist 

IronWarrior

Volunteer
Volunteer

Posted: 21 Oct 2010 19:51 Profile United Kingdom

Well, since the release notes for Update 3.0.8.1 is now here, it is time for an other round of what you wish for in the next update of America's Army 3!

Enjoy. Razz

Ssgt.Lupo

Private First Class

Posted: 21 Oct 2010 20:16 Profile United States

I would please ask for a large map, i mean way bigger than ranch, something like an airport more of a special opp mission. Also other guns to the enemies since they are enemies they may use guns such as Ak 47s and dragunov snipers... And for the U.S. soldiers maybe the ability to have some add on for the guns such as holographic sights and sidearm pistol such as the 9mm that is all I am asking. Thanks.

m_hermann

Admin
Admin

Posted: 21 Oct 2010 20:37 Profile United States

The PKC has it's own weapon designers, no need for foreign designed weaponry. Smile

Ssgt.Lupo

Private First Class

Posted: 21 Oct 2010 20:59 Profile United States

Ok but for the U.S. soldiers i would definitely say that we need guns that are standard such as the M-24 Sniper Weapon , M40A1 Sniper Rifle, MP5 SOPMOD (maybe), M-240 Machine Gun, the 9mm handgun and also the M-1014 Joint Service Combat Shotgun for CQB environments. And for the enemy well the Obran is a cool gun so yep, perhaps the enemy wouldn't need a different design of weapon, but if the US soldier had a different gun such as the m1014 shotgun then the enemy must see you as with a different gun right? So uh guns i would say it is a very important thing, and even to create a harder game, because some people would prefer the m4 and others maybe the sniper and this creates sort of a real battlefield environment.

darksmaster923

Staff Sergeant

Posted: 21 Oct 2010 21:17 Profile Sierra Leone

Ssgt.Lupo wrote:

I would please ask for a large map, i mean way bigger than ranch, something like an airport more of a special opp mission. Also other guns to the enemies since they are enemies they may use guns such as Ak 47s and dragunov snipers... And for the U.S. soldiers maybe the ability to have some add on for the guns such as holographic sights and sidearm pistol such as the 9mm that is all I am asking. Thanks.

Sad

Denilis_Banniettln

Recruit

Posted: 21 Oct 2010 21:19 Profile

I agree with previous posters about weapon selection. I also say that we should be able to pick more than just iron sight or a 1x zoom scope (not counting the fact that the sight selection is bugged anyway). I would also like bigger maps that contain vehicles. In 2.8.3 you can driver hummers if you get training. Why not in this game? ;)

=IK=Doba=

Sergeant First Class

Posted: 21 Oct 2010 21:46 Profile Canada

Since the performance is now fixed with 3.0.8.1 .. ummm ya..

anyways...

- a few more gun add ons would be cool
- MOS 2, not that I care for training though, But hopefully more medic training to heal one self
- release of "Shanty Town" already.. jeez we know its there !!!
- bonus if theres more than 1 map
- more bug fixes that will occur in 3.0.8.1
- finally a QUICK RELEASE of 3.0.9

Solidsnake600

Private First Class

Posted: 22 Oct 2010 01:57 Profile

Not much has changed for me in my wish list.

Equipment
-broom stick (just for cosmetics)
-M9

Maps
-Just a new map

Operation and functions
-More customization (ie ability to fully adjust load outs)
-Ballistics still need to be adjusted (M4 has a 2 MOA with the M68, but it still has more of a spread shot effect. Same with the M249)
-M67 Frag grenade needs more power (example: if I throw a frag into the exterior objective on pipeline it should kill/KO anything in the room) 5 METER KILL RADIUS and 15 meter casualty radius.
-Adjustments to the medic tool. Should be able to use all four options (saline, splint, smelling salts, & OPA). Just because I used one doesn't mean I shouldn't be able to use the others available in the med kit.
-Fully adjustable weather and time settings for maps (clear, overcast, rain, thunderstorms, snow, winds, dawn, noon, dusk, night, etc)

Training
-Tier II or at the very least the combat medic MOS.

Awards & Achievements
-More Coins? (I don't know, I just like to have goals to strive for)

Quite a mouth full but that's pretty much my wish list.

On a positive note. Big thanks out to the Developers for all the fixes. Hopefully patch works smoothly. I loves my iron sights Cheesy Grin Good job guys keep it up.

PaKo86

Private

Posted: 22 Oct 2010 16:51 Profile Svalbard And Jan Mayen

Need the possibility to request a team-swap, similar to the role-swap, in order to get into the same team when playing with mates more easily & a function to block/ignore the text-chat of (annoying) players.
Reasonable additions that can't be too hard to implement imho.

gxzp6

Recruit

Posted: 22 Oct 2010 16:59 Profile Germany

I want 3 c-words

combat medic
coop-map
civilians

blanding

Sergeant Major

Posted: 22 Oct 2010 17:10 Profile United States

M14

[/required]

aMMo.@c wrote:

Ban life, problem solved.

the germans already tried that. the rest of the world wasn't cool with it.

=NOLB=Kratos

Sergeant First Class

Posted: 22 Oct 2010 21:22 Profile

More Beer on the Barn Please... well thats just a joke so mods can edit if they seem it needs to be.. Well what i like to see in the Next Release since we really cant call it 3.0.9, becuase of the next release which hasnt been released being 3.0.8.1, so here goes. Put my Map in haha

Also would love to some newer maps as well, i know you guys dont wanna here any more aa2 Map's So here goes, Redsigns Hospital.. not the same as in aa2 make it more Appealing, Like last WE HAD sniper roofs didnt help much people just get shot,.. Well i like the idea of adding staff, but if you guys decide to use that idea again, please make them run any where but in the directuion your shooting haha.

ok now onto the Next, i would love to see Another tier open as well, maybe Diffrent types of rounds, some people seem to be bullet proof i suggest adding in a 50 cal bullet in a lil small 9 milmeter gun for extra stopping power out

BSE]z!o[N]cya[

Private First Class

Posted: 22 Oct 2010 22:03 Profile Germany

-Less or none armor for light loud-out
-maps
-more tiers/training/weapon-equipment
-little break of stamina recovery if it's empty

Gljivan

Recruit

Posted: 23 Oct 2010 03:50 Profile Croatia

Solidsnake600 wrote:

-Adjustments to the medic tool. Should be able to use all four options (saline, splint, smelling salts, & OPA). Just because I used one doesn't mean I shouldn't be able to use the others available in the med kit.

I totally second this one. It's not like the soldier who just revived someone, took the rest of his med gear and threw it away. If he used one thing from the med kit, he should still have the rest with him and therefor, he should be able to use it.

Also, if you wanna go for realistic, you gotta do something about the reload cause the current condition has no connection whatsoever with real life reloading. What I mean is next: you got 6 magazines for example so you should be able to reload only 6 times. But atm, if you didn't shoot out all the bullets from your mag and you reload, you'll still kinda have those bullets in other mags, making it possible to reload time and time again. It's like a soldier takes the bullets from one mag and by hand puts them in other mag, right in the middle of combat! OR the bullets have magically transferred themselves... And that's really hilarious considering this game tends for realism.

Last edited by Gljivan on 23 Oct 2010 09:20; edited 1 time in total
Fingergrass

Sergeant

Posted: 23 Oct 2010 04:51 Profile Satellite Provider

Embedded Image

Embedded Image

Update 3.0.9 Wishlist 

Page 1 of 26     
  Page Jump        Next Page »  

Jump to: