Open Letter
Training Missions
» See more topics

Page 1 of 1     

Big Shot Gaming Fall 2010 LAN Party 

[BSG]predatoryboot

Recruit

Posted: 16 Oct 2010 18:35 Profile

I'm proud to announce Big Shot Gamings Fall 2010 Lan is up and running! This years event is being held at Finch Fieldhouse on the campus of Central Michigan University. The reason for me extending this invitation to the Americas Army forums is that the CMU ROTC will be co-hosting this event with BSG, and will have a number of computers setup at the event to play AA3, along with a simulator. Our work with the ROTC has proven to be very beneficial, and we are looking forward to our continued work with them. If your in the Central Michigan area and are looking for a great LAN Party, check us out!

Registration: OPEN! 9/29/10 We're filling up fast, so if your interested, sign up soon! We also have a special prize drawing lined up for early registration.
    Location: Finch Fieldhouse, Campus of Central Michigan University (Map/directions will be posted)
    Date/Time: November 19th 6PM -- November 21st 6AM (Thats right, 36 hours of gaming mayhem!)
    Tournaments: Team Fortress 2, StarCraft II, Counter Strike: Source, Halo Reach.
    Confirmed Sponsors: Patriot Memory, DangerDen, EMC Corporation, CPU Magazine, TRENDnet, XS Energy Drinks, Psyko Audio (I know you all want to know tournament prizes, but you'll just have to hold on for those.)

Check out www.bigshotgaming.com for registration, tournament rules, and prize updates as they roll in. Be sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook (BSG Facebook, @bigshotgaming.)

Big Shot Gaming Fall 2010 LAN Party 

Page 1 of 1     

Jump to: