AA3 Mentor FAQ
Training Missions
» See more topics

Page 1 of 1     

How to become a volunteer or moderator? 

nicecrew

Private First Class

Posted: 09 Sep 2010 17:20 Profile

I am interested in becoming a volunteer or moderator for the mac and linux part of the forums. I spend a good amount of time on them and was wondering if it were possible I may be able to join. I have done a good deal of work in the support area for mac solving my own problems with the game and as well as giving other people solutions to their problems. I also do view the PC part of the AA forum too so I can be just about anywhere on the forum when needed. I also would like whoever reads this post to know i would really appreciate this position.
Thank You nicecrew Very Happy

m_hermann

Admin
Admin

Posted: 09 Sep 2010 21:59 Profile United States

Thanks for your interest.

Periodically, positions do become available. We will certainly keep you in mind, should one of these position be available. In the mean time, please continue as you have been in the MAC support area. May I also suggest becoming active on IRC at irc.americasarmy.com MAC and Linux users frequently visit IRC.

I will make sure that our support manager is aware of your interest.

m_hermann

Admin
Admin

Posted: 09 Sep 2010 22:00 Profile United States

moved to MAC support

nicecrew

Private First Class

Posted: 10 Sep 2010 18:55 Profile

Certainly, thank you for viewing my post and hopefully if a spot comes I would be glad to take it. Thank you for your support and reference. Oh, I also apologize that I did not post this under mac support I just didn't want to post something unrelated to support under the forum. So I thank you. I have been on IRC in game and ill check that every few minutes as well as the forum. Unfortunately my late reply seems like I haven't been on but ill try to stick around as long as I have any time available to myself.
Thanks. See you on the battlefield! hoaaah
nicecrew Very Happy

How to become a volunteer or moderator? 

Page 1 of 1     

Jump to: