Webmaster Asset Kit
Training Missions
» See more topics

Page 1 of 1     

screen res bug. 

TrueSlawter

Private First Class

Posted: 23 Jul 2010 09:54 Profile United Kingdom

Hi there just redownloaded AA2 the other day, now evertime in full screen i change the res the screen goes black then the game crashes with the error -

Build AmericasArmy[BuildDate:2009-04-22_BuildVersion:2.8.5]

CPU: AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 2813 MHz with 4094MB RAM
Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 275 (5721)

Error setting display mode: CreateDevice failed (D3DERR_INVALIDCALL). Please delete your ArmyOps.ini file if this error prevents you from starting the game.

History: FALVoiceModule::NoteDestroy <- UALAudioSubsystem::NoteDetroy <- ULevel::DestroyActor <- (AuxCollisionCylinder Entry.AuxCollisionCylinder) <- UObject::ProcessEvent <- (StudentController Entry.StudentController, Function AGP.HumanController.Destroyed) <- ULevel::DestroyActor <- (StudentController Entry.StudentController) <- UPlayer::Destroy <- UViewport::Destroy <- (WindowsViewport Package.WindowsClient.WindowsViewport) <- UWindowsViewport::Destroy <- UObject::ConditionalDestroy <- (WindowsViewport Package.WindowsClient.WindowsViewport) <- UWindowsClient::Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Level Untitled <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

therefore im stuck in 1024x768 is there any way to up the res out of game? in windowed i can change the res fine to 1680x1050 (as no support for 1920x1080) yet when i full screen it hten it drops back down..

TrueSlawter

Private First Class

Posted: 23 Jul 2010 10:12 Profile United Kingdom

ok got it all sorted needed to edit the config after i found it so can this thread be closed / deleted?

[VGO]mmchaos

Volunteer
Volunteer

Posted: 23 Jul 2010 12:38 Profile United States

nice, if you need any help be sure to come back.

screen res bug. 

Page 1 of 1     

Jump to: