Community Sites
AA3 Known Issues
» See more topics

Page 1 of 1     

A few things with AAME that bug me. 

Reylin

Recruit

Posted: 02 Jul 2010 02:42 Profile

1. I make a skybox like the dusk guide says, following each step, but then when i do right click -> add AGP_Sun here, it doesn't appear and my skybox is sunless.

2. I build a simple BSP box building on my terrain, then i create a doorway brush of 128/64/16 dimensions, and move it in the wall of my building. When i click subtract, it removes my whole terrain along with creating a whole in the wall.

3. My terrains can't be found by the editor. every time i load my map i was making, all the terrains don't load, even though i saved them last time. Do i need to save them into some specific place to get them to load?

another thing. when i add AGP-Player_start anywhere but the floor of the first subtract, and press play map, i get some critical error and it doesnt lauch.

Last edited by Reylin on 02 Jul 2010 03:12; edited 1 time in total
PingWing / Christiaan

Sergeant First Class

Posted: 02 Jul 2010 02:46 Profile Netherlands

Did you pressed the "Build all"button? (Standard answer of me, I know).

It can be found on top > Build > Build All.

---

Reylin

Recruit

Posted: 02 Jul 2010 03:08 Profile

yes, i pressed it, still no AGP_Sun. After subtracting a door and pressing build all, sometimes the terrain comes back, sometimes i get an error and editor shuts down. really annoying.

Reylin

Recruit

Posted: 02 Jul 2010 03:27 Profile

when i load my map, immediately this box comes up and all my terrains are gone, only the first play-area subtract is remaining, but all the buildings i put on my later-created terrain are now floating.

00000, 44444 and 77777 are the names of my terrains.

Embedded Image

A few things with AAME that bug me. 

Page 1 of 1     

Jump to: