» See more topics

Page 1 of 1     

TeamWarfare League: European AA2 Summer League 

ezn

Recruit

Posted: 21 May 2010 06:55 Profile Finland

Embedded Image

AA EU 4v4 Summer League

TeamWarfare League is proud to present TWL's eagerly anticipated European AA2 league the first one in a over a year coming your way this summer in the form of "Summer 4v4 EU League!" Below are all the specifics for the upcoming event! Please be advised, some of this information may change as we get things going!

Details

• Team Size: 4v4
  • Default League Night: Tuesdays 20:30 CET (EU)
  • Format: 12 rounds, 6 on each side
  • Sign-ups open: May 9th, 2010
  • Close Signups: June 30th, 2010
  • Seedings July 4th 2010
  • Start Date: July 11th 2010

The League will consist 10 weeks of regular season which is followed by playoffs. Matches are to be played on Tuesdays, teams can reschedule if both agree. Any questions or for more detailed information, please visit our EU League forums at TeamWarfare.com

Maplist

• Week 1: Pipeline
  • Week 2: Weapons Cache
  • Week 3: Bridge
  • Week 4: Dusk
  • Week 5: SF Hospital
  • Week 6: Urban Assault
  • Week 7: Border
  • Week 8: Radio Tower
  • Week 9: SF Oasis
  • Week 10: SF Village

Timelimits and Playoff Maps are to be announced later.

If your team is new to TWL and would like to join this league, follow these instructions to create a new team:
  1. Go to the create-a-team page.
  2. Fill out each field with the specified information.
  3. After your team has been created, go to your team's page and click "Join a New Competition."

More information can be found in our America's Army forum. Also, you can contact the admin team at aa_eu_league@teamwarfare.com or hop on IRC: http://irc.gamesurge.net #twl_aa. So join the fun! Get ready for the EU Summer 4v4 League!

http://www.teamwarfare.com

Nemicis

Recruit

Posted: 21 May 2010 07:06 Profile

Hmmmmm ... TWL you better look at your admins a bit better if you want to recruit. Last night ... playing an extract in the city ... Our team was getting owned by a few twl members. I said "forget this" and at the start of the round ran straight to the hotel ... no-one on our side did this before it seemed. I took them completely by suprise as I begin to take out the opposing twl guys in the hotel ... I am kicked ... with no previous warning or reason other than a canned message to go find somewhere else to play.

Dont expect good reccomendations from people when your admins become sore losers. Mad

TeamWarfare League: European AA2 Summer League 

Page 1 of 1     

Jump to: