AA3 Known Issues
» See more topics

Page 1 of 1     

AA for new patch if it comes 

deadmau5

Private First Class

Posted: 20 Mar 2010 05:33 Profile

Hey

Well i was thinking (and most of the EU competitive scene players) if there will be a new patch for AA why not make it back like it was in 2.3 or 2.5.Because this realism soldier [TOS Violation] is bs none playes this game for that.Its still cus of fun or competitive play that people play this game.So why not make it good again for competitive play as it was.Because you can see what happend with AA3.It just got ruined cus of the realism thing and stuff the game is total failure.AA2 would have a lot of players back if the new version would be kinda like 2.5 and made for comp play.Even right now there are more people playing AA2 than 3.
And i wana show you how living AA2 is still

http://www.esl.eu/eu/aao/

http://www.esl.eu/eu/aao/news/116528/

So ye please think about it Smile

IamN00bz

Recruit

Posted: 27 Mar 2010 23:03 Profile

AA3 was a load of crap. Hopefully people are realizing how much it sucks.

I'm hoping they keep new patches and still show support for AA2.

M.Carter

Private First Class

Posted: 27 Mar 2010 23:15 Profile United Kingdom

-.- AA is a US army recruiting tool so the game is made to be a realistic as possible, that is one of the reasons why AA2 became so popular. If you cant stand the amount of realism in AA then i suggest you go back to COD or whatever spray and pray game you play

IamN00bz

Recruit

Posted: 27 Mar 2010 23:25 Profile

M.Carter wrote:

-.- AA is a US army recruiting tool so the game is made to be a realistic as possible, that is one of the reasons why AA2 became so popular. If you cant stand the amount of realism in AA then i suggest you go back to COD or whatever spray and pray game you play

I can understand the fact that it is a recruitment tool.

The amount of realism has nothing to do with what i said. They can make the game very realistic...without having to put a fancy new engine in it.

And i can guarantee you, most of the people who play AA have no intentions of joining the Army.

-=Carnell=-

Staff Sergeant

Posted: 28 Mar 2010 00:48 Profile Canada

IamN00bz wrote:

And i can guarantee you, most of the people who play AA have no intentions of joining the Army.

Stating the obvious, they aren't supposed to. It wouldn't be a game if there were no playerbase. The game needs a playerbase before it can attract potential recruits.

Last edited by -=Carnell=- on 28 Mar 2010 00:51; edited 1 time in total
deadmau5

Private First Class

Posted: 28 Mar 2010 11:33 Profile

Let the AA devloper team release the source code then we sure have some awsome programmers who can fix some bugs and make it better

Spl1nt

Sergeant Major

Posted: 06 Apr 2010 18:09 Profile United Kingdom

Unfortunately it will not be released as it is dedicated to them acquiring this and using it only.

AA for new patch if it comes 

Page 1 of 1     

Jump to: