Forums

Username:  

Password:  

       
Login Help

  LATEST POSTS  
 
America's Army Launc..
Learning BASICS of A..
can u give us hints ..
AA3 New Patch Releas..
Better Realism Alter..

Keywords:
 

More search options

  HOT TOPICS  
 
New Videos YouTube
AA3 & NASCAR
Deploy/AMW Features
AA3 On Facebook!
» See more topics
  

    « Previous Page        Page 18 of 19     
  Page Jump        Next Page »  

 America's Army 3: Version 3.0.7 Released 
 

Bozy

Volunteer Community Manager
Volunteer Community Manager
Posts: 939
Joined: 28 Jul 2009

      Posted: 23 Feb 2010 06:02 Profile United Kingdom


Silhorn wrote:

I don't know which patch you people are using, but mines been great!



Mine too as I stated above....... just a shame there is always sticks in mud.

BUG? - Report It !!!

_____________________

Embedded Image

Phoenix

Army Project Team
Army Project Team
Posts: 1548
Joined: 05 Jun 2002

      Posted: 23 Feb 2010 07:43 Profile United States


Joatm0n wrote:

I7 950 3ghz
GTX 295
3gb ram
win xp 32

Always have updated drivers
Never alt tab out
Never have anything running in background

I read all the reports of this problem and some were told to update thier drivers. They update, have same problem, report back and there is no reply. Why? because they have no clue how to fix it.



Joatm0n,

Everyone's situation is different, and using a solution that worked for someone else, may not work 100% for you. If you don't mind, please send a copy of your Dxdiag report to aacm@americasarmy.com. This report will allow us to examine, in great detail, the specifics of your system and help us identify a solution.

We're here to help.

_____________________
Embedded Image

Kanshi.Arg

Staff Sergeant
Posts: 910
Joined: 26 Dec 2006

      Posted: 23 Feb 2010 08:40 Profile Argentina


Joatm0n wrote:


Kanshi.Arg Rank 3, and now you are an expert on AA3?
http://login.aa3.americasarmy....shi.Arg
Lot of playing time there dude. No wonder you have not had many issues



EDIT of the EDIT: I guess I don't care what you have to say buddy, I was just trying to help you out.
And I don't have anything to prove to you, not to mention my stats in the game. I know what my stats are and those who play with me know how I play. Wink

_____________________
Embedded Image



Last edited by Kanshi.Arg on 23 Feb 2010 09:11; edited 3 times in total
shankster

Recruit
Posts: 7
Joined: 11 Aug 2009

      Posted: 23 Feb 2010 08:43 Profile


To the bosses of the devs:

WOW....unbelievable....just like 3.0.6 and all others before it.....big list of alleged fixes.....nothing really fixed. Honestly, did it take you all that time to write the list and then you had no time to execute? Absolutely pitiful. This patch should never have reached release status, let alone beta.

It seems that this entire project has become all about politics and BS. All talk, no substance. My sympathies go out to all the devs and beta testers. You guys must have big kahunas to put up with this non-stop crapola.

Aside from the fancy new graphics (sic), the only fix I can see is that PB doesn't kick me every 10 minutes. And that probably had more to do with Evenbalance than AA3. That was sure worth waiting over four months for!

Get your act together or get the freak out of the business. Sell up to some real developers and save us all a truckload of money.

I hereby rescind my previous offer to become a beta tester.

Now I'll go and play AA3 with the seven other people that are still playing it.

-=316=-peg_em

Staff Sergeant
Posts: 685
Joined: 10 Oct 2008

      Posted: 23 Feb 2010 09:03 Profile United States


@shankster

Your serious when you say you rescind your offer to be a beta tester arent you?

shankster

Recruit
Posts: 7
Joined: 11 Aug 2009

      Posted: 23 Feb 2010 09:13 Profile


Joatm0n wrote:

Quote:

Rank has nothing to do with personal experience. And as most issues of the people I've seen who complain about the game are caused by user error, because they're the same people who don't know what they're doing, and likely never played AA before, so manners are a little short for them in regards to violations of SOP.



What is your point? I did not start playing this game last week.
I already said my rant. I am done. Unlike you who will continue to complain about the complainers.

You are a hypocrite.



Well said Joatm0n. I agree 110%. Some of us have actually played the game. I think the primary complaint by those that actually play the game is that AA3 says they are fixing all these problems and then the release does not support that. Stop the lying. If you are not going to fix the game, then tell us that and we can all move on. Leading players on time after time and delivering nothing substantial will ultimately make you more enemies then friends. And the resultant flaming that will go along with it. You folks have made your bed and now you have to sleep in it. Too freakin' bad!

And by the way, lilith, we do know what we are talking about, the error is not with us, and we play a lot of AA3. Rank has everything to do with personal XP. But how would you know. You're honor level is 1. LOL

shankster

Recruit
Posts: 7
Joined: 11 Aug 2009

      Posted: 23 Feb 2010 09:14 Profile


-=316=-peg_em wrote:

@shankster

Your serious when you say you rescind your offer to be a beta tester arent you?



ABSOLUTELY!!!!!

Bozy

Volunteer Community Manager
Volunteer Community Manager
Posts: 939
Joined: 28 Jul 2009

      Posted: 23 Feb 2010 09:38 Profile United Kingdom


Your posts (all 6 of them and I'm guessing you have had two removed) are absolutely what this community needs shankster, you think they worked on and released the patch because they are leading us on? Wake up buddy

I play AA3 you can check my stats and I find nothing wrong with it, yeah there are still a few glitches here and there but they will get ironed out with time, what the guys working on the game need is our "constructive" input to help them... like I stressed before report them appropriately, they certainly do NOT need your pointless rants.

Also I'm pretty sure your not Beta tester material anyway, just going by your attitude already. If you personally don't like AA3 then simply don't play it.

Lilith

Sergeant Major
Posts: 7172
Joined: 08 Dec 2007

      Posted: 23 Feb 2010 10:36 Profile United States


Sorry, but I had to say this:

Joatm0n wrote:

Quote:

Rank has nothing to do with personal experience. And as most issues of the people I've seen who complain about the game are caused by user error, because they're the same people who don't know what they're doing, and likely never played AA before, so manners are a little short for them in regards to violations of SOP.



What is your point? I did not start playing this game last week.
I already said my rant. I am done. Unlike you who will continue to complain about the complainers.

You are a hypocrite.



Where is the great seal of approval that guarantees a 100% working program on your computer? The only thing that separates AA with other games, is its spirit and the fact it isn't all made using the same standards as other games. This game was not RUSHED to the end to release (because of the fact it is still in development, never final product) unlike every other game has done in years past by commercial vendors who only want your money (few even take that amount of care to such extent). So your argument about people who complain about complaining is nullified because of this. Also, my point was, everyone has different experiences - just like Phoenix also said. Everyone who has complained do not all have the same system, even if they have the same issue. This game was not built for a console, but for the PC, and everyone's system handles these things differently. So when a bug shows up, it can be persistent, or show up one time. That is usually because on YOUR end, you chose your system, and you chose what programs to run. If you leave it at that, any conflict that arises because of hardware or software conflict is the result of responsibility on YOUR end, and THAT is user error. The game is not responsible for that.

shankster wrote:

Well said Joatm0n. I agree 110%. Some of us have actually played the game. I think the primary complaint by those that actually play the game is that AA3 says they are fixing all these problems and then the release does not support that. Stop the lying. If you are not going to fix the game, then tell us that and we can all move on. Leading players on time after time and delivering nothing substantial will ultimately make you more enemies then friends. And the resultant flaming that will go along with it. You folks have made your bed and now you have to sleep in it. Too freakin' bad!

And by the way, lilith, we do know what we are talking about, the error is not with us, and we play a lot of AA3. Rank has everything to do with personal XP. But how would you know. You're honor level is 1. LOL



No one is lying. Devs said they will be working on it, even for a few years (just like AA2 survived this for more than 5 and that is still not over). I don't care if my honor is even 1. I only registered to test different systems to see which work, and I know why things work well than others. I don't have to, or need to, play AA3. However, I've been here for a couple years (WAAAAAY before AA3 even existed!), and so far I'm honor 68 (equivalent of an NCO - E6 Staff Sergeant) in AA2, but my purpose in the game isn't about running and gunning. Like I said, rank has nothing to do with personal experience. I'm not talking about XP, the mathematical version of those pretty little pixels that calculate your shooting average, ability to follow orders and achieve objectives. I'm talking about a level beyond that, that even Kanshi knows about.

Oh, and since this started with a beef against PapaBear, I'm not speaking for him, but just a FYI that WIKI, he's not just a player, but a server owner. He OWNS and RUNS his own servers he hosts his game in. So not only does he have to deal with the player end, but he deals with running the game himself. So, in HIS personal experience, he knows what he's talking about, and knows how people can twist their problems to unbelievable proportions in unrealistic ways. Of the people who say, insinuate, or indirectly imply the Devs should consider scrapping this game, they have another thing coming. First though, what does dropping support have anything to do with RESOLVING the situation and issues you have with the game? Secondly, their wild imaginations stretch the truth and reality here to such lengths, steers them in giving up everything as if it were a waste of time.

I don't see how that would affect ME as so much you, as you shouldn't pretend to speak for them either. You shouldn't support them either unless you're not supporting the game like them. Then again, merely hinting at dropping the game is like dividing by 0. It's practically a FREE game. There is no obligation to or by you to play the game or have a wonderful experience as everyone else has had. No one has even inasmuch promised you such a thing. You talk about hypocrisy as if someone explicitly and deliberately lied to you, when such has never been the case.

_____________________
Embedded Image
Cheezburger Operator 2007 -

-=316=-peg_em

Staff Sergeant
Posts: 685
Joined: 10 Oct 2008

      Posted: 23 Feb 2010 10:40 Profile United States


@shankster
Im sorry, let me verify why i ask about beta testing for you.[TOS Violation]!

You offer no good information to work with,only some crazy rant about bosses and how bad of a job this patch is.I do understand your frustration,as i have had my share of problems also and have complained and [TOS Violation] and moaned before.What i have found is if you can list your problems in a logical construtive manner this will in the long run be more benificial to you and others.

You seem like a smart guy,try it.

shankster

Recruit
Posts: 7
Joined: 11 Aug 2009

      Posted: 23 Feb 2010 11:03 Profile


Bozy wrote:

Your posts (all 6 of them and I'm guessing you have had two removed) are absolutely what this community needs shankster, you think they worked on and released the patch because they are leading us on? Wake up buddy

I play AA3 you can check my stats and I find nothing wrong with it, yeah there are still a few glitches here and there but they will get ironed out with time, what the guys working on the game need is our "constructive" input to help them... like I stressed before report them appropriately, they certainly do NOT need your pointless rants.

Also I'm pretty sure your not Beta tester material anyway, just going by your attitude already. If you personally don't like AA3 then simply don't play it.



LOL Bozo.....spoken like a true clown. The devs get plenty of constructive input from the betas....more than they can deal with....i know several of them. The devs know full well what the problems are but are unable , for whatever reason, to fix them and instead someone higher up decides to lie about it.. In the private sector, that would be a short trip to the unemployment line and quite possibly court. The devs and betas aren't to blame. They take orders from above.

If I want to rant then I will. I've spent thousands of hours playing America's Army and I'm entitled. If the mods don't like it, they can remove the post. That's their privilege. But it sure isn't up to you, Bozo. If I didn't like the game then I wouldn't be wasting my time here in this suck-up thread populated mostly by butt-kissing, mediocrity seeking players. Call a spade a spade.

I'll be the first in line to pat someone on the back for a job well done. But I absolutely refuse to compliment anyone for mediocrity. Especially when there is a paycheck involved using taxpayer money. If they don't want to hear criticism, then they should do the job right the first time or get the heck out. Don't release software that isn't even close to being ready. I would much rather wait for a quality release instead of the non-fixes and lies that we have been getting. In the meantime, player and server numbers continue to drop. Pretty soon, Bozo, you'll be playing with yourself. But you probably do that already.

Bozy

Volunteer Community Manager
Volunteer Community Manager
Posts: 939
Joined: 28 Jul 2009

      Posted: 23 Feb 2010 12:53 Profile United Kingdom


haha @ bozo, good one, never had that one before Smile you wanna attack a person because of his opinion? so be it. You don't know me as much as you don't know everything you seem to think you know, the post above pretty much sums you up in my eyes..... like I said - you don't like? don't play... nuff said.

I'll be going back to my so-called butt-kissing appreciation now thanks Smile

I,m fartgas blowfart

Private
Posts: 45
Joined: 19 Dec 2009

      Posted: 23 Feb 2010 13:10 Profile Ireland


hello all.
.

_____________________
I,m fartgas blowfart who the hell are you



Last edited by I,m fartgas blowfart on 23 Feb 2010 15:01; edited 1 time in total
Bozy

Volunteer Community Manager
Volunteer Community Manager
Posts: 939
Joined: 28 Jul 2009

      Posted: 23 Feb 2010 14:01 Profile United Kingdom


Have you ever thought... maybe we say these things to you people because the game some how works fine for some of us fartgas, it has nothing to do with fanboy-ism or defending the game. It's perfectly fine for people to post their issues they have with the game, I actually believe it to be helpful and following protocol when done right. It's when people start talking crap about wasted tax dollars and Dev's not caring or knowing how to fix things... that's when I think to myself, why do these people constantly moan and whine about a game when they can consciously "choose" not to play it?

You guys obviously don't agree that these sorts of pointless posts create bad karma in a community and that they paint the forums with un-needed spam. Do you think the Dev's will take notice of people who choose to rip into their hard work with insults? I can tell you that posting hurtful comments and un-educated guesses at how America's Army is run and managed will get you nowhere, who wants to listen or read it? not me.

Call me whatever you like... fanboy, bozo, butt-kisser whatever... ultimately the fact remains that the game works for me and many others.. yeah I feel sorry that it don't work properly for others, there's nothing I can do about that but offer help anyway I can... that's what I try to do around here, not preach or big-up anything.... I guess that makes me a real "bozo butt kissing fanboy", huh?

-VVaFFenPanZZeR-

Staff Sergeant
Posts: 556
Joined: 20 Sep 2008

      Posted: 23 Feb 2010 14:35 Profile United States


I'll just add another "Works for me perfectly post to the mix".

Although I did have one issue with my wireless adapter. It was dropping my connection, and I was testing AA3 with it. I believe the min. req. for this game as far as playing multi-player recommends a good connection, which I have, but the adapter was acting up and my connection speed was kind of low.

So I noticed that when it was low speed, pb and the game its self was either unresponsive or crashed, or pb would not respond. Just something to think about.

I'm not gloating about my rig, which is a boaderline super computer, but it still did the above. So check your connections and ports and blah blah blah...

_____________________

Embedded Image

"If you want peace- Prepare for War."

Bridge Crossing Northeast H.A.L.O.


 America's Army 3: Version 3.0.7 Released 
 

    « Previous Page        Page 18 of 19     
  Page Jump        Next Page »  

  

  This topic has been locked from further replies.

Jump to: