» See more topics

« Previous Page        Page 17 of 19     
  Page Jump        Next Page »  

America's Army 3: Version 3.0.7 Released 

SDF

Sergeant

Posted: 21 Feb 2010 13:01 Profile United States

Phoenix wrote:

I'm wondering if I should create a poll....

Concerning what?

-SDF A.K.A TheOnlySDF-

Kanshi.Arg

Staff Sergeant

Posted: 21 Feb 2010 19:05 Profile Argentina

You could create a post in the " Feedback " section stating what you think is wrong or should be changed in the game and then toss in a couple ideas.

I am sure that you will be heard as long as you give constructive feedback and viable ideas.

Now, I am enjoying the game quite a bit. The same maps get a little repetitive after a while, but having fun nonetheless.

[SuR]TrIn@dOr[ARG]

Private First Class

Posted: 21 Feb 2010 20:27 Profile United States

To damn negative image...

http://www.clandelsur.com

Joatm0n

Private

Posted: 22 Feb 2010 02:32 Profile

Quote:

You could create a post in the " Feedback " section stating what you think is wrong or should be changed in the game and then toss in a couple ideas.

I am sure that you will be heard as long as you give constructive feedback and viable ideas

They know exaclty what is wrong with the game. The same problems since june, 2009.

The real problem here is they do NOT know how to fix the game.

We get mad because we see the potential in AA3, but they keep releasing patches that do not fix what they say are fixed.

8 months and 7 Patches and still get crash to desk top and PC locks up.

-jr-

Private First Class

Posted: 22 Feb 2010 05:08 Profile

No amount of patches can fix this game.
They need to start over from scratch.

I miss AA2...

Joatm0n

Private

Posted: 22 Feb 2010 05:58 Profile

Quote:

No amount of patches can fix this game.
They need to start over from scratch.

I miss AA2...

AA2 was a game you could aways count on coming back to when other games got old.
For me, AA2 was perfect. Everything from the look, feel, and sound set the standards what every other game should be like and failed. At least for me anyway. That is what made AA2 so unique. It was the only game they worked on. Now after getting a taste of AA3, I only wish it did not crash every night or lock up.

It really sucks when you finally get on a squad who works as a team, get to the sixth round and boom, crash to desk top or worst PC locks up where you have to reboot. Now you get back and keep getting put on the lazy side, and you are last to get a weapon.

Jrw

Private First Class

Posted: 22 Feb 2010 12:49 Profile

Hmmm, I have only crashed one time in hours and hours of play (when I used the mic as it was switching from role to battle planner). I wonder whats wrong with my computer? Haven't had a problem with the new patch, again I wonder whats wrong with my computer.... it seems to play AA3 just fine, I can only wonder..

Bozy

Volunteer Community Manager
Volunteer Community Manager

Posted: 22 Feb 2010 13:23 Profile United Kingdom

I can play AA3 fine too... I think some peoples problems could be more associated with specific hardware configurations and installed software.

I'm not sure but what I am sure of is how horribly inconsiderate people are being over this new patch. Without going into details, you guys should be showing support for the game not throwing your dirty nappies around the forums. If something goes wrong for you while playing... post it in "bugs" section instead of feeling the need to air your qualms here on what is meant to be a celebratory topic about a new patch release !!!

P.S I see my last post here got removed... sorry about that, I was a little shall we say......... Miffed

Embedded Image

Kanshi.Arg

Staff Sergeant

Posted: 22 Feb 2010 14:35 Profile Argentina

Joatm0n wrote:

They know exaclty what is wrong with the game. The same problems since june, 2009.
We get mad because we see the potential in AA3, but they keep releasing patches that do not fix what they say are fixed.

May I ask what hardware you have ?? Also, are you running multiple programs in the background ?? Do you ALT-TAB often ??

I hardly have any problem when playing AA, and the only software running in the background I have is TeamSpeak.
I only had crashes when ATL-TABed the game, and it does not happen pretty often anyways.

PapaBear=VX9=

Staff Sergeant

Posted: 22 Feb 2010 15:09 Profile United States

Joatm0n wrote:

You're right. They have the exact same problem as they did back in June: People complaining about the game instead of trying to help resolve the problem. Rather than simply complaining, how about filing a detailed bug report. Do something positive to help make the game better. Honestly, your problem sounds like a configuration issue or a software conflict on your machine. But without any details as to what it is you are running, there's no way for anyone to help you fix your problem.

bachirn

Staff Sergeant

Posted: 22 Feb 2010 15:17 Profile Lebanon

If you're that eager to access your desktop, you can Alt+Enter and it won't make AA3 crash Wink (courtesy of Bozby)

Joatm0n

Private

Posted: 22 Feb 2010 20:56 Profile

I7 950 3ghz
GTX 295
3gb ram
win xp 32

Always have updated drivers
Never alt tab out
Never have anything running in background

Hey papa, I have played this game for a solid 8 months and have earned this rant.
Unlike you with your rank of 18 who tells eveyone to go play the game and stop complaining.

We are tired of hearing you complain about the people who have problems with this game since day one.

I read all the reports of this problem and some were told to update thier drivers. They update, have same problem, report back and there is no reply. Why? because they have no clue how to fix it.

Maybe if you played the game the way you tell everyone else to, you would have these problems.

Rank 18, that takes about two weeks to get, so how about you stop complaining about the people with problems and go play the game.

http://login.aa3.americasarmy....ar=VX9=

Kanshi.Arg Rank 3, and now you are an expert on AA3?
http://login.aa3.americasarmy....shi.Arg
Lot of playing time there dude. No wonder you have not had many issues

Lilith

Sergeant Major

Posted: 23 Feb 2010 00:59 Profile United States

Joatm0n wrote:

I7 950 3ghz
GTX 295
3gb ram
win xp 32

Always have updated drivers
Never alt tab out
Never have anything running in background

Hey papa, I have played this game for a solid 8 months and have earned this rant.
Unlike you with your rank of 18 who tells eveyone to go play the game and stop complaining.

We are tired of hearing you complain about the people who have problems with this game since day one.

I read all the reports of this problem and some were told to update thier drivers. They update, have same problem, report back and there is no reply. Why? because they have no clue how to fix it.

Maybe if you played the game the way you tell everyone else to, you would have these problems.

Rank 18, that takes about two weeks to get, so how about you stop complaining about the people with problems and go play the game.

http://login.aa3.americasarmy....ar=VX9=

Kanshi.Arg Rank 3, and now you are an expert on AA3?
http://login.aa3.americasarmy....shi.Arg
Lot of playing time there dude. No wonder you have not had many issues

Rank has nothing to do with personal experience. And as most issues of the people I've seen who complain about the game are caused by user error, because they're the same people who don't know what they're doing, and likely never played AA before, so manners are a little short for them in regards to violations of SOP.

Joatm0n

Private

Posted: 23 Feb 2010 01:21 Profile

Quote:

Rank has nothing to do with personal experience. And as most issues of the people I've seen who complain about the game are caused by user error, because they're the same people who don't know what they're doing, and likely never played AA before, so manners are a little short for them in regards to violations of SOP.

What is your point? I did not start playing this game last week.
I already said my rant. I am done. Unlike you who will continue to complain about the complainers.

You are a hypocrite.

Silhorn

Recruit

Posted: 23 Feb 2010 02:30 Profile

I don't know which patch you people are using, but mines been great!

America's Army 3: Version 3.0.7 Released 

« Previous Page        Page 17 of 19     
  Page Jump        Next Page »  

This topic has been locked from further replies.

Jump to: