» See more topics

« Previous Page        Page 2 of 3     
  Page Jump        Next Page »  

HELP MAC OS X PLAYERS!!! 

welles

Recruit

Posted: 20 Sep 2009 20:57 Profile

KALASHNNIKOV wrote:

I`m a new AA player - at least I`m trying to be... - and I have a MAC OS X. The version available (as I know) is 2.5.0 for MACs. I made the download and started the game, also made my registration at AA official site, but I can`t register my personnel jacket or continue the training because appears this:

"PROBLEM LOADING PROFILE: your internet connection may be down or the authorization server may be undergoing maintenance".

My firewall is off, I don`t have a router (I use a modem) and as I readed in some foruns to connect by IP adress
is not the issue, cause I can`t even register my player.

Who can help me? I also looked for up dates (are there patches 2.5.0a and 2.5.0b?) . Do I need this patches?

have same problem!!!!!!
are you russian. i am!

jocker02

Recruit

Posted: 22 Sep 2009 13:47 Profile Portugal

let me get home...

if i've still have the program in my PB12, i'll find a way to put it online for you.

since last month i'm using bootCamp in intel iMac but before was running smoothly on OSX.4 in PPC

If your mac is Intel, consider bootcamp, this way u can play 2.8.5 in W XP

i only use XP to AA

Mac Rules ='\

jocker02

Recruit

Posted: 28 Sep 2009 13:37 Profile Portugal

jocker02 wrote:

let me get home...

if i've still have the program in my PB12, i'll find a way to put it online for you.

since last month i'm using bootCamp in intel iMac but before was running smoothly on OSX.4 in PPC

If your mac is Intel, consider bootcamp, this way u can play 2.8.5 in W XP

i only use XP to AA

Mac Rules ='\

sorry, no longuer have it...

Confused

hope someone can dispose it for you

Lord.aNoobis

Recruit

Posted: 29 Sep 2009 13:08 Profile

2.5 Assist is now back online, That should sort out your problems. Goto http://25assist.com

coondog20

Recruit

Posted: 24 Mar 2010 13:50 Profile

Have you figured out how to play yet? i have the same problem.

PapaVein

Recruit

Posted: 27 Mar 2010 10:23 Profile

2.5 Assist doesn't work - instructions followed to the letter on Dual 2GHz PowerPC Mac, 2GB memory, OS 10.5.8.

The draat site offers the same set of instructions found elsewhere and they are the instructions that don't work. After 3 hours of trying to get the AA program to connect to the server (to even log basic training scores) using all of the "fixes" I can find out there - I'm over it. One would think that the AA web site would have official fixes posted that are proven to function, and associated with operational links to the fixes. Not the case.

And that, my friends - is pitiful. The irony is that the simulator runs on par with the real U.S. Army - S.N.A.F.U. - SIR!

bitsandpieces

Recruit

Posted: 17 Apr 2010 08:26 Profile

Same problem!

.[Ak4].Crunk-ACI-

Sergeant

Posted: 19 Apr 2010 15:12 Profile United States

I'm trying to get a hold of the 3rd party developer of the 25Assist tool which solved many of these issues.

If I can get something going, I'll be sure to send you guys PM's/post in this thread.

B-Riz

Recruit

Posted: 19 Apr 2010 23:46 Profile

Also having this problem. Used to play this game a bunch like three years ago, good times. Purchased a mac and got bored one day so downloaded this game again and not working. Would be greatly appreciated with anyone that could fix this problem.

Milorg

Recruit

Posted: 20 Apr 2010 18:06 Profile

What B-Riz said.

Anomaly23

Recruit

Posted: 27 Apr 2010 20:27 Profile

I agree played for a long time on a PC and now cant play on my new Mac. They really new to fix this problem or update for us Mac users

MR...HasH

Recruit

Posted: 23 Sep 2010 18:58 Profile

YOOOO so i just bought my first Macbook thats the newest type out right now(Fall 2010) i thinks has OS X snowleapord (i think thats what its called) and had the same probblemo

found this......

"This is a hotfix to America's Army 2.5.0. The only change is that single-processor systems should no longer suffer a serious and sustained a framerate hit when using auto-login on the Personnel Jacket.

The issue was caused by a thread that handles authentication requests that didn't sleep correctly, and appears to only affect the Mac client. There is no 2.5.0a for other platforms, and 2.5.0a is 100% network compatible with all 2.5.0 clients and servers.

Dual processor systems will likely not see any significant performance change with this hotfix. Single processor systems should see their framerate return to approximately where it was in 2.3.0.

Bug reports can be directed to the bug tracker. Discussion can go to The americasarmy.com forums, where there is a section dedicated to discussion of the Mac version of the game. Please do not report bugs in the forums; if they aren't in the bug tracker, they will not be fixed.

Thank you for playing America's Army!

--The ArmyGame Project."

I cant find the source.. i just lost it.. ill post it if i find it

I just downloaded a different version of America's Army 2.5.0. with an attached 2.5.0.a patch hoping that the connection problem to my personal jacket login was becuzz my download...

It didn't work, so the problem still remains... we need some type of 2.5.0.b patch or something...

Haha im way faded so I got way into this [TOS Violation] and tried to find the answer to our problem.... im not some expert or know a lot about stuff like this to be honest

Stay Lifted....

MR...Hash chillin in OC,,Calii 8p!!

MR...HasH

Recruit

Posted: 23 Sep 2010 18:58 Profile

Oh and samezz for wat B-Riz said

AA25-JonnyM

Recruit

Posted: 24 Sep 2010 02:37 Profile

You will need to use 2.5Assist to get AA working on MAC OS.
http://AA25.org

nicecrew

Private First Class

Posted: 28 Sep 2010 20:22 Profile

I would first ask if you have created a AA2 account and not an AA3 account on the new website. Heres a link to the AA2 Registration page: http://login.americasarmy.com/register. Also, the deploy everyone used to use is back online it is called Assist and is specifically for AA2.5 users. Here, you can get easy access to multiplayer, training, and other content. The link to download Assist is here: http://aa25assist.sourceforge....oad.php and just click the apple for the macintosh version.
Good Luck and Hoah
Nicecrew

HELP MAC OS X PLAYERS!!! 

« Previous Page        Page 2 of 3     
  Page Jump        Next Page »  

Jump to: