Updating PB Client
Open Letter
New Videos YouTube
» See more topics

Page 1 of 1     

OFC Headshot

Recruit

Posted: 06 Jul 2009 21:22 Profile

After downloading patch from steam, i can no longer log in or retrieve account info. Have sent many requests but have yet to receive any e-mails. Is anyone out there. Please Help would like to play again.

[RUS]-iv

Recruit

Posted: 07 Jul 2009 03:53 Profile

At me almost the same problem, I have forgotten the username but I remember nikname and I can not come only if new account to create, and in the statistican I find myself [RUS]-iv, but username was not present there, it would not be desirable to raise at first a rank, I think врятли anew it is necessary registr and the letter with the data on a mail with username does not come

Pistol Pete_7

Recruit

Posted: 07 Jul 2009 16:50 Profile

Having the same issue here. Can't recall my exact log-in, so I tried retrieving my log-in through the password retrieval option. It's been around 10 minutes, and nada. Help please. Smile

[RUS]-iv

Recruit

Posted: 07 Jul 2009 18:20 Profile

I think that nobody will help , i reg new acount ,and after i not see radar my life and run ,Who seems to me developed game at that hands places that grow not from this so have spoilt a cursor unreal, it is so much bugs and logs, but is and some pluses are cool shooting and norms movement of players

[RS]madleo

Recruit

Posted: 11 Jul 2009 08:36 Profile

Your not the only ppl having this problem, have used user name and correct pw no dice, also sent email to support no dice, have now uninstalled steam and aa3 to hell with this game , took me a long time to get all training completed, because the dam biugs in this game now this aa developers should be lined up and shoot for realeasing such a poor quality buggy game

Pistol Pete_7

Recruit

Posted: 11 Jul 2009 13:31 Profile

Try posting a polite and detailed post in this sub-forum. I had my questioned answered within a day.

{TX}Copper

Recruit

Posted: 11 Jul 2009 15:31 Profile United States

Ok this is going to sound stupid, but have yall shut off your antivirus and open all ports on your firewalls, or shut them down? I have a guy in our clan that had this same problem he turned all this off and now he can get in game.

Page 1 of 1     

Jump to: