Name that AA map!
Server Admin Info
» See more topics

Page 1 of 1     

Cant join server 

ray4594

Private

Posted: 02 Jul 2009 22:49 Profile

I'm getting pretty annoyed by a bug that just recently efftected me. I cant seem to join any servers no matter how many players, map or how high the ping is. I click on the server and it loads, then it just goes back to the main menu screen. The game was hard to play with it bugs, but it was still fun. But now, this actually makes this game literally... UNPLAYABLE. I know other people have also experienced this, so please hurry up and patch this up and the other many bugs, or let me know a way to join a server.

micahtheman13

Recruit

Posted: 04 Jul 2009 16:06 Profile

Everyone is getting annoyed! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad The newest update which automatically installs is causing alot of problems with joining the games. I fixed other things but crash others. It wonder if they can't try everything before they send it out.

Milgeek.co.uk

Recruit

Posted: 07 Jul 2009 07:53 Profile

Sadly I get the same problems - these are two-fold:

1. Game looks like it is going to let me join a server, then dumps me back to the multiplayer section...Or...

2. I do get into a game lobby and then the game refuses to let me join a side, pressing 'join' has no effect.

...Again, I seemed to have no problem *before* the latest patch!

Is this something the developers are looking into?

M

_JIGA_

Sergeant

Posted: 07 Jul 2009 10:32 Profile United States

When 3.04 was initially released I had the same problem. Here is what I did to remedy it.

Head over to punkbusters website and download pbsetup.exe
Run pbsetup.exe and add AA3 and update it.
Try to join a server.

That's what fixed it for me.

MSgt_OBX

Recruit

Posted: 07 Jul 2009 16:42 Profile

Beginning this afternoon, Every server that I try to join freezes the game. A standard graphic comes up, the music is playing but absolutely nothing happens. This is on all PB enabled servers (as I don't play on any other). The map is "Impact" and the freeze happens on every server listed.

I had no bugs until now, has something changed?

Help! Evil or Very Mad

ray4594

Private

Posted: 08 Jul 2009 00:33 Profile

I've been getting this since 3.03. I dont even see the situation getting remotely better. The only games I can join is the first server I join after I open AA. Anything after that is going to be messed.

ray4594

Private

Posted: 08 Jul 2009 17:16 Profile

_JIGA_ wrote:

When 3.04 was initially released I had the same problem. Here is what I did to remedy it.

Head over to punkbusters website and download pbsetup.exe
Run pbsetup.exe and add AA3 and update it.
Try to join a server.

That's what fixed it for me.

i tried updating it already, it updated to the newest punkbuster and the game still just chokes in joining servers. Its not the punkbusters problem, AA3 just has horrid server joining issues along with bugs and lag. Thought they wouldve fixed this with 3.04 but it actually gave more people the same problem as me. AA better get its [TOS Violation] together cause where it is now, it isnt looking good at all.

Cant join server 

Page 1 of 1     

Jump to: