Remember when...
» See more topics

Page 1 of 1     

NO HUD PROBLEM 

shadaa

Recruit

Posted: 21 Jun 2009 14:16 Profile

Hi ... !!!
Ok i was playing the game perfectly,exept for that auth server thing but what the heck ... !!
Now suddenly my HUD dissapeared.!
I can c my aim but no hud at all,i reinstaled the game 2 times now and i get the same problem...!!
I also cant see chat and my chat is not showed too ... !!
Does anybody else have similar problem ... !!
I still can play the game and join servers but with no hud.My setings are all on default and i should be seeing it ... !!!

GamerRob1

Recruit

Posted: 21 Jun 2009 14:21 Profile

Same here. I read a post last time in a different forum that it has to do with anti aliasing and i looked the my anti aliasing it says below it in the video graphics part. "Force anti aliasing if no hud shows". Something like that. But it wont let me its darked out so i am unable to see the hud at all neither nor the chatbox. So if anybody could help me as well that would be great.

shadaa

Recruit

Posted: 21 Jun 2009 14:24 Profile

i Just saw FORCE ANTI ALIASING IF NO HUD SHOWS ... Its grayed for me too ... !!

GamerRob1

Recruit

Posted: 21 Jun 2009 14:27 Profile

Right now im trying to turn the anti aliasing up in my video card settings. Im wondering what it needs to be at. 8x? 12x? to what?

**EDIT**

Nope, that didnt fix it. I have anti aliasing turned on in my video card settings from the very beginning. Why would it not let me use anti aliasing?

Any body able to help? it seems me and this fellow have the same problem.

shadaa

Recruit

Posted: 21 Jun 2009 16:32 Profile

I found solution to our problem ... !!
Im using Nvidia graph card ... so here it goes ... !!
If you instaled the latest update for your card you should get a Nvidia Control Panel in your system tray ... !!
Click on in it go Preformance setings then Antialiasing ... !!
There you will find a optiion (ADJUST IMAGE SETINGS WITH PREVIEW) and there select option let 3d aplication decide !!

It worked for me !!

GamerRob1

Recruit

Posted: 21 Jun 2009 22:46 Profile

Well unfortunately i have an ATI saphhire video card. So if anybody has experience with an ATI card and the catalyst control center or something that may make it so i can see the hud again that would be very much helpful. I just updated the drivers i just behind from a week. When i still added the driver it still wont work.

Please someone help me.

The_PhAnT0m

Recruit

Posted: 22 Jun 2009 10:59 Profile

I have had the HUD disapear a few times too. For me, just clicking escape fixes the problem. I have an NVIDIA card, haven't messed with the anti-aliasing settings, but I have no idea if this works for other people. Hope it helps.

GamerRob1

Recruit

Posted: 23 Jun 2009 19:05 Profile

Well im wanting some kind of fix for this or something because there is no point in playing this game if i have no idea whats happening. i want a full experience nor can i afford to get another vid card cause mine was 200 bucks from newegg.

blasthemis

Recruit

Posted: 23 Jun 2009 19:11 Profile United States

Well, if you have an NVIDIA card, there should be an NVIDIA control panel in the icon tray, or accesable through the Control Panel. It should open up on "Adjust image settings with preview", click on "Let the 3D application decide", and it should work.

GamerRob1

Recruit

Posted: 24 Jun 2009 00:05 Profile

My video card is a "ATI Sapphire". i dont think it has Nvidia

Sehested

Recruit

Posted: 02 Jul 2009 04:40 Profile

im on a ATI 4870 X2 and i have the exact same problem.
No Hud, all is set to default, no mather what i do...........NO HUD ?

MadForTrad

Private First Class

Posted: 02 Jul 2009 16:46 Profile Ireland

This should help you,

http://forum.americasarmy.com/...hlight=

lord-uzbekacho

Recruit

Posted: 12 Jul 2009 16:05 Profile

''''Well, if you have an NVIDIA card, there should be an NVIDIA control panel in the icon tray, or accesable through the Control Panel. It should open up on "Adjust image settings with preview", click on "Let the 3D application decide", and it should work.''''''
well thanks for that i tried this in game and everything came up.. yeahh this works if u have NVIDIA TRIED THE FOLLOWING ABOVE trust me it works .
if u have different one just find the setting with 3d on it and if u c an something rotating in middle of the square that means u r at the right spott.

RedSaBre

Private First Class

Posted: 12 Jul 2009 16:25 Profile

ANTI ALIASING needs to be off under nvidia setting ... devs ant got around to sorting this yet ... turn it off and your hud will be back

NO HUD PROBLEM 

Page 1 of 1     

Jump to: