Updating PB Client
» See more topics

« Previous Page        Page 14 of 16     
  Page Jump        Next Page »  

AA3 Server Admin Information 

Wens

Recruit

Posted: 21 Jul 2009 13:04 Profile Latvia

pls help! if i put in myrunserver.bat SET SERVERMODE=GlOBAL server wont work is give me choose map and mission and after this wont work! If i SET SERVERMODE=LAN server work but cant see server on list! All game ports open! pls help wath wrong! how can i get authorization i reg. server in http://login.aa3.americasarmy.com !

D2-Punish3r

Veteran
Veteran

Posted: 21 Jul 2009 23:46 Profile United States

Ok has anyone figured this out: How do you join as an ADMIN to a passworded server?
Passworded the server as such:

Quote:

Password your Server - Thank you chicago

In the AA3Game.ini look for [Engine.AccessControl] ..... under that place the following; gamepassword=YOURPASSWORDHERE

You will then have to join the server by typing the following; open x.x.x.x?password=YOURPASSWORDHERE

Example:
[Engine.AccessControl]
IPPolicies=ACCEPT;*
GamePassword=***************
AdminPassword=***************
PlayerAdmin=[MPO]Punish3r
PlayerAdmin=[MPO]Para
PlayerAdmin=[MPL]MrChainsaw.
PlayerAdmin=[MPL]Nikooo111

Now how do you join as an admin to a pw'd server? Since normally you would join (as admin) "open x.x.x.x?adminpw=XXXXXX yet it wont work now "start x.x.x.x?password=XXXXXX" works but I can't figure out how to join as an admin and admin the server!

Will this work?

Quote:

m_pollock wrote:

Joining a password protected game server as player administrator..
open ip.ip.ip.ip?PAPassword=12345?Password=gameserverpassword

Embedded Image
Mplayer Online | Mplayer League | Mplayer Media | Forums
MPlayer Online Teamspeak: ts.aaintel.net:8888
"Cry havoc! and let loose the dogs of war"

D2-Punish3r

Veteran
Veteran

Posted: 22 Jul 2009 00:42 Profile United States

Ok i figured it out and m_pollock was wrong it isn't:

Quote:

m_pollock wrote:

Joining a password protected game server as player administrator..
open ip.ip.ip.ip?PAPassword=12345?Password=gameserverpassword

The correct command line to join as an admin is:

Quote:

Command Prompt "~"
Join game as player per this command: start x.x.x.x?password=xxxxxx
Join game as admin per this command: start x.x.x.x?adminpw=xxxxxx?password=xxxxxx

I figured it out on my own! Smile

Mr.Marcos

Recruit

Posted: 31 Jul 2009 18:49 Profile

Hello friend. one question. my server work good online (global), i see in website autoriced. i can't see in my server in my game menu multiplayer . i joint with ip and work good.. how make for see my server name ? thx and sorry my english, i speak spanish. I from Venezuela (South America ) can help me? again muchas gracias amigo.

[50pc.]_Floyd

Private First Class

Posted: 31 Jul 2009 19:49 Profile United States

Check the filters of you ingame browser. It may be set for Honor servers only.
What is the IP? We'll see if we can see it.

borba72

Private First Class

Posted: 03 Aug 2009 10:12 Profile Brazil

Mr.Marcos wrote:

Hello friend. one question. my server work good online (global), i see in website autoriced. i can't see in my server in my game menu multiplayer . i joint with ip and work good.. how make for see my server name ? thx and sorry my english, i speak spanish. I from Venezuela (South America ) can help me? again muchas gracias amigo.

Looks like lots of ppl are having this here problem.
Look at my topic:
http://forum.americasarmy.com/...=305648

The user Ancoor stated that if your server is working behind a router or firewall, even if you set up the ports correctly, it won't appear in the MBS (server browser). It seems they are going to fix it for 3.0.6 patch.

JPayne

Private First Class

Posted: 25 Aug 2009 11:58 Profile Germany

Are you able to change automatically the mission type in a rotation without to let the server reload the map for all ppl? They have always to reload the map and have to pick the teams again which is pretty annoying and anything but cool. What i would like to see it as example if a server could run one map and change the mission type after each match without to let people reload the map and so on. As example a server is running Ranch with Activated objective. If the match ends then the missiontype should change to VIP and after this match it should change to carryable objective and start over again with activated objective after that match. I would really like to see something like this. Its of course confusing for complete new players so, but it would be a great fun and pretty good for inexperienced player also if they have done 6 matches they get used to all mission types and get used to them. People would also more get used to the VIP mode which needs a bit more teamplay. However, my question is if that is realisable?

[hwy]R._Huff

Recruit

Posted: 07 Sep 2009 20:32 Profile

Ok here is a good question.

The scoreboard after every round not the f1 screen but the scoreboard showing you what you did that round, When 1 round ends and lets say you killed 5 people that round ends. The next round you camp and you did not kill anybody and you die, and at the end of that round it still says you killed 5 people. and it still accumulates every kill thereafter until after the 6 rounds are up. Where do I find that and fix that.

SgtSVJones

Private First Class

Posted: 09 Sep 2009 11:05 Profile

[hwy]R._Huff wrote:

Ok here is a good question.

The scoreboard after every round not the f1 screen but the scoreboard showing you what you did that round, When 1 round ends and lets say you killed 5 people that round ends. The next round you camp and you did not kill anybody and you die, and at the end of that round it still says you killed 5 people. and it still accumulates every kill thereafter until after the 6 rounds are up. Where do I find that and fix that.

That will be fixed in the next patch, see here for notes on the upcoming patch.

Come check out my clan Scorpion Special Operations Forces

Megabyteme325

Recruit

Posted: 12 Sep 2009 10:46 Profile United States

Stupid question...... I tried kicking a player by there name and that was a No Go. where do you find the player numbers?

[hwy]R._Huff

Recruit

Posted: 13 Sep 2009 19:10 Profile

OK I have been asking this question every where but no seems to know the answer. Where do you disable voting new map change?

Pakalolo

Private First Class

Posted: 14 Sep 2009 00:42 Profile

Megabyteme325 wrote:

Stupid question...... I tried kicking a player by there name and that was a No Go. where do you find the player numbers?

type playerlist in the console

chaosdruid

Private First Class

Posted: 17 Sep 2009 06:59 Profile

adminlistplayers

Always try adminhelp to find the correct functions

Punish3r - that post by Pollock looks correct for AA2 rather than for AA3

maclobster

Private First Class

Posted: 08 Oct 2009 10:11 Profile Netherlands

how to set min / max honor on server as a admin?

]KRK[=AUTHitman=

Recruit

Posted: 09 Oct 2009 07:33 Profile Austria

hey fellers. I have a problem and i dont know what to do. Everything is working fine when i start my non auth server. My clanmates and I can join the server but we cant choose a weapon. THERE ARE NO WEAPON SLOTS. I dont know what to do because it worked fine weeks ago. Please help me

AA3 Server Admin Information 

« Previous Page        Page 14 of 16     
  Page Jump        Next Page »  

Jump to: