AAMP Launches!
Name that AA map!
» See more topics

Page 1 of 7     
  Page Jump        Next Page »  

Welcome to New Players 

Lady Amethyst

Posted: 17 Jun 2009 17:25 Profile United States

Keep on the lookout for tips and tricks to make your America's Army 3 experience more fun!

We'll be posting information you may find quite useful soon.

Have a tip of your own? We'd love to hear it.

Embedded Image
Embedded Image

Patterson[75thR]

Sergeant

Posted: 17 Jun 2009 18:14 Profile United States

Wow this place has that "new forum" smell!

Pegesus.

Private First Class

Posted: 17 Jun 2009 19:00 Profile United Kingdom

The AA Mentor Program supports AA3 too, keep an eye out for upcoming sessions.

JohnCiber

Recruit

Posted: 17 Jun 2009 22:55 Profile Chile

I'm new, hi! =P

DutchMedic

Recruit

Posted: 23 Jun 2009 15:06 Profile

Lady Amethyst wrote:

Keep on the lookout for tips and tricks to make your America's Army 3 experience more fun!

We'll be posting information you may find quite useful soon.

Have a tip of your own? We'd love to hear it.

Great, i can use some tips ;)

Serafinus

Recruit

Posted: 27 Jun 2009 04:43 Profile Croatia

Greetings From Balkan Smile Wsup PPS a new ...stalker on the grounds! Cool

Serafinus OUT

Greezy Festerpuss

Recruit

Posted: 09 Jul 2009 10:57 Profile

Dear Lady Amethyst,

The mucoid Festerpuss would like to ask you a question (on a serious note). I have noticed, somewhere that there was a new player that posted a problem on forums that I cannot remember. I looked at the profile and there was no information on this person.

The player's nick name is "mk_knight"

I was once in the service in Whichita Falls, TX. My spouse and I befriended a couple in 1988 who were very good friends.

We had lost track of them over the years. We would like to get back in touch with them.

To make a long story short, the husband's name is Mich____ Knight.(person 1st name is hidden for privacy reasons). This could be "mk-knight".

Please contact this player to contact me to see if this is our long lost friend. We thank you very much.

The putrified Festerpuss will not provide usual usefull parable for I am in the presence of a "Lady". Yes, chivalry is not dead, but I try hard (Texas born and bread Yaaahooo!)

diveobstacle

Recruit

Posted: 09 Jul 2009 13:45 Profile

Hi.

I just started to play this (never played the older America's Armies either).

I hate the fact that almost no online games support long enough player names, I had to shorten this one too Mad

==HOOT==

Recruit

Posted: 31 Jul 2009 14:50 Profile Peru

cool to see new players here...

1) When youre incapacitated hence on the floor dont spam chat with medic!!! medic medic medic! once or twice is good but that comes with reporting your position... and if a medic actually comes and you wonder why hes not medicing you maybe hes securing the area...and if you are surrounded with enemies then just call them out so people who come to medic you are prepared to fight to save you.

2)if youre new try watching closely to the guy who know his way around or who sounds serious enough...never stand in his back shooting that will just get him killed...support by covering the place where he is not watching just in case an enemy appears behind or somewhere else. ITS CALLED TEAMWORK and it will get you out alive at the end...sometimes.

3) Get to know the maps, dont just run around trying to hit some enemy, it will most probably get you killed.

4)Check your corners, and pay attention to grenade sounds hitting near you.

5)Know when and when not to shoot, if you see 2 friendlies shooting a target dont try to do some good and shoot them, help by covering the places the friendlies cant see...

6)LEARN HOW TO CURE WHATEVER INJURIES FALLEN TEAMMATES HAVE! this is ohh so important that at the beginning its good if u have a cheat sheet somewhere, and plz if you get there and someone is already trying to cure them dont just get on their way...COVER THEM both!!!! be on the lookup for advancing enemies, remember enemies can hear us wounded calling for medics, thats what LEKTOR means...at least in this new OPFORIA language...

Other than those i think you should try using your headphones and enjoying a good teamwork, remember its not about the kills but about your buddy next to you and having fun!!!

frag ya all sometime!!!

gallux

Recruit

Posted: 31 Jul 2009 15:00 Profile

==HOOT== wrote:

cool to see new players here...

1) When youre incapacitated hence on the floor dont spam chat with medic!!! medic medic medic! once or twice is good but that comes with reporting your position... and if a medic actually comes and you wonder why hes not medicing you maybe hes securing the area...and if you are surrounded with enemies then just call them out so people who come to medic you are prepared to fight to save you.

2)if youre new try watching closely to the guy who know his way around or who sounds serious enough...never stand in his back shooting that will just get him killed...support by covering the place where he is not watching just in case an enemy appears behind or somewhere else. ITS CALLED TEAMWORK and it will get you out alive at the end...sometimes.

3) Get to know the maps, dont just run around trying to hit some enemy, it will most probably get you killed.

4)Check your corners, and pay attention to grenade sounds hitting near you.

5)Know when and when not to shoot, if you see 2 friendlies shooting a target dont try to do some good and shoot them, help by covering the places the friendlies cant see...

6)LEARN HOW TO CURE WHATEVER INJURIES FALLEN TEAMMATES HAVE! this is ohh so important that at the beginning its good if u have a cheat sheet somewhere, and plz if you get there and someone is already trying to cure them dont just get on their way...COVER THEM both!!!! be on the lookup for advancing enemies, remember enemies can hear us wounded calling for medics, thats what LEKTOR means...at least in this new OPFORIA language...

Other than those i think you should try using your headphones and enjoying a good teamwork, remember its not about the kills but about your buddy next to you and having fun!!!

frag ya all sometime!!!

i'm sorry... i dont understand... i'm italian... parli italiano?? Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin

Don Quixote

Sergeant First Class

Posted: 31 Jul 2009 15:11 Profile

delete me

Last edited by Don Quixote on 06 May 2010 11:31; edited 1 time in total
.tR]#Ensar

Recruit

Posted: 02 Aug 2009 13:05 Profile Germany

hi I am a new player too and i am from germany : ) i have a question... if i start AA3 then i wanted to play online, but i cant find servers there are 0 servers i dont understand it. Do you know why?? Sad

[XIII]Wrath

Sergeant

Posted: 02 Aug 2009 16:42 Profile Poland

.tR]#Ensar wrote:

hi I am a new player too and i am from germany : ) i have a question... if i start AA3 then i wanted to play online, but i cant find servers there are 0 servers i dont understand it. Do you know why?? Sad

in server list screen ( this screen appears when you go MULTIPLAYER ) , apply changes to FILTERS option ( top right corner ). Maybe you got it set up wrong, hence no listing. Choose what sort of servers you want listed. Also, enable punkbuster ( tiny window next to Filters ).

Happy fragging.

jeffg35

Recruit

Posted: 05 Aug 2009 08:47 Profile United Kingdom

Greetings from Liverpool, UK. Havent had much time for FPS of late (due to excess studying) but I'm up for getting owned..least till I know the maps.

See ya on the battlefield Smile-

tweb

Recruit

Posted: 15 Aug 2009 20:57 Profile United States

i need help every time i try to join an online server i go into the loading screen and about 1 min later i get sent back to the main menu

Welcome to New Players 

Page 1 of 7     
  Page Jump        Next Page »  

Jump to: