» See more topics

Page 1 of 3     
  Page Jump        Next Page »  

AA3 is Now on Facebook! 

Phoenix

Army Project Team
Army Project Team

Posted: 22 May 2009 07:59 Profile United States

Attention America's Army Fans! Now is your chance to be the first to win a FREE America's Army 3 T-shirt.

We are just days away from releasing the first trailer for America's Army 3 exclusively on Facebook. To celebrate, we'll be giving away ten AA3 T-shirts. All you have to do is visit http://www.facebook.com/pages/Americas-Army-The-Official-US-Army-Game/81797167460 and be the first to correctly answer one of the ten trivia questions that will be asked over the next four days.

Become a fan now, and you'll receive instant notifications when the next trivia question is posted. You'll also be in the know when the trailer is released. We'll give you all the latest updates and details about AA3, so be sure to fan us today!

Embedded Image

Franzuu

First Sergeant

Posted: 22 May 2009 17:12 Profile Estonia

Well the first question was easy. I answered it, but didn't notice the "BE THE FIRST" bit. Anyway I'll be refreshing. Where can I buy the shirt from?

smolti12

Sergeant

Posted: 22 May 2009 17:43 Profile United States

so is the quiz just a matter of being the first 9 people to copy and paste the answer below you? Confused

Kanshi.Arg

Staff Sergeant

Posted: 22 May 2009 17:47 Profile Argentina

smolti12 wrote:

so is the quiz just a matter of being the first 9 people to copy and paste the answer below you? Confused

I was wondering why everyone copy and pasted the 7 army values Razz

Q: Let's assume I get to be the first to answer a question, will you send the t-shirt over all the way to Argentina??
Just a question though, I don't really like Facebook, so I won't be participating Neutral

Phoenix

Army Project Team
Army Project Team

Posted: 22 May 2009 18:35 Profile United States

The T-shirts are exclusively available via the Facebook contest at present. More questions will be popping up throughout the memorial Day weekend, so be sure to keep checking back, you might just get lucky!

-Field-Ops-

First Sergeant

Posted: 22 May 2009 20:44 Profile United States

I hope you guys didnt manufacture just 10 Razz
Ill be adding this group in my facebook Very Happy

GhostfromTexas

Volunteer
Volunteer

Posted: 22 May 2009 21:40 Profile United States

Awesome to see AA on a social networking site! Hooah!

Sniper_Andrew

Sergeant

Posted: 23 May 2009 01:04 Profile United States

Hooah! I want that T-shirt badly. =]

Franzuu

First Sergeant

Posted: 23 May 2009 09:01 Profile Estonia

Question 2 was asked and already answered, but fans were supposed to get notified :/

Silent^Reaper

Posted: 23 May 2009 09:06 Profile United States

I got # 2 Smile I kept refreshin page over and over again then noticed a new post.

Embedded Image
IRC || Forum TOS || Forum Help || EULA

Franzuu

First Sergeant

Posted: 23 May 2009 09:27 Profile Estonia

Congrats! For how long did you refresh?

Silent^Reaper

Posted: 23 May 2009 09:29 Profile United States

Thanks.
Well, I came back to pc (remembered about all memorial day weekend) refreshed like 10 times then all of a sudden seen a new post. Refreshed for like 3 mins lol

Good luck to all.

D2-Punish3r

Veteran
Veteran

Posted: 23 May 2009 21:57 Profile United States

Seems silly to me whats next twitter and myspace. I do understand the need to advertise and get a product out there to a wider audience. At any rate keep on doing what ever you feel is needed to advertise. Although I don't remember seeing EA or other makers with a facebook account... I could be wrong on that idk. Not too into the social networking.

Embedded Image
Mplayer Online | Mplayer League | Mplayer Media | Forums
MPlayer Online Teamspeak: ts.aaintel.net:8888
"Cry havoc! and let loose the dogs of war"

LordEddi

Recruit

Posted: 23 May 2009 22:45 Profile Norway

D2-Punish3r wrote:

Seems silly to me whats next twitter and myspace. I do understand the need to advertise and get a product out there to a wider audience. At any rate keep on doing what ever you feel is needed to advertise. Although I don't remember seeing EA or other makers with a facebook account... I could be wrong on that idk. Not too into the social networking.

Oh so wrong.

Electronic Arts is there, Rockstar is there, Take Two is there, Dice is there.. List goes on, and the same is true for twitter, and all the other social networks. Free advertisment = a good thing for everyone. Getting people into it, through their friends activities will always be a plus.

To cut this short, as I could go on for ages; Dont get a marketing/PR job ;)

Franzuu

First Sergeant

Posted: 24 May 2009 06:07 Profile Estonia

D2-Punish3r wrote:

I don't see what is wrong with myspace and twitter. As long as they have someone to post news on those sites they should go for it. Like the person above me said. Free advertising.

AA3 is Now on Facebook! 

Page 1 of 3     
  Page Jump        Next Page »  

Jump to: