AA3 YouTube Videos
» See more topics

« Previous Page        Page 9 of 9     
  Page Jump     

Answers from DEVs - end of campaign 

Grawr]RH[

Private First Class

Posted: 01 Feb 2011 10:37 Profile

eh so they are normal people and not some geek squad that works all the time on coding and maping. I would rather play a game made by people that only have a spare 4-5 hours a day versus somebody who stayed up 24/7 to make it.....I just have more respect for a person who has more of a life than a game. =) Thank you devs. Whether you are pros or not you have done better than anybody else imo.

=IK=Doba=

Sergeant First Class

Posted: 07 Feb 2011 08:59 Profile Canada

Yes Green - its been posts like that throughout my long period on this forum that makes me believe our devs were soldiers before programmers..

Grawr - All im saying is If I need my exotic car fixed Im taking it to a pro rather than to a part timer or someone new to the game.. Our Devs may be good at what they do, but they could use help, professional help from those that you call "nerds".. from people who eat sleep programming, there are many.

Grawr]RH[

Private First Class

Posted: 07 Feb 2011 10:17 Profile

didnt say nerds =P said geek squad. Like at best buy. Of course I meant the people who eat sleep and breathe programming but hey. I think our devs are just fine. If you want better devs. Go pay for a game =) or do it yourself hehehe. Like your exotic car reference. Would you take it to your friend who went to college to be a mechanic? Just cuz he said he would do it for free? Or would you go to the guy who has been specializing in the exact make and model for 6 years but is gonna charge you?

=IK=Doba=

Sergeant First Class

Posted: 07 Feb 2011 11:12 Profile Canada

Im not saying our devs arent any good, I just think they need help.. to speed up the process and maybe along the way they'll even improve the quality.. The first step is for our devs to agree that they do in fact need help..

kind of like the first step to an alcoholics recovery.. admitting you have a problem… and our problem here is that our devs need help.. unless they think this current time frame that were on is acceptable.. well its not

wipman

Staff Sergeant

Posted: 16 Feb 2011 18:16 Profile Europe

Hi, i'll ask the Devs is they're fanatics of Walking Death, the TV serie; because rightnow this is a zombie game with no more than 1000 real players and a huge lag problem buried somewhere in the game's code, with as few content as you'll see inside a 35yo coffin. In conclusion... this is a zombie game.
If they don't realize that this game needs urgently, bugs fixes aswell as new maps then the game will die for sure wand will stop being the zombie game that it has become. Let's C ya

RangeFinder

Sergeant First Class

Posted: 17 Feb 2011 12:53 Profile United States

=IK=Doba= wrote:

Yes Green - its been posts like that throughout my long period on this forum that makes me believe our devs were soldiers before programmers..

Grawr - All im saying is If I need my exotic car fixed Im taking it to a pro rather than to a part timer or someone new to the game.. Our Devs may be good at what they do, but they could use help, professional help from those that you call "nerds".. from people who eat sleep programming, there are many.

Having been involved in this game since july of 2002.... and having worked as a part of the team (as an AACM) for 4 years... I can definitively answer that for at least my time here the "devs" were mostly NOT soldiers.

The programmers... the folks making the game were "professionals". Sure there were army folks involved in the game... I reported to a major... but the folks making the game were programmers... and the like.

Just sayin.

/wave hi to the "old AA regulars".

Wonkss

Staff Sergeant

Posted: 17 Feb 2011 17:32 Profile Canada

=IK=Doba= wrote:

Im not saying our devs arent any good, I just think they need help.. to speed up the process and maybe along the way they'll even improve the quality.. The first step is for our devs to agree that they do in fact need help..

kind of like the first step to an alcoholics recovery.. admitting you have a problem… and our problem here is that our devs need help.. unless they think this current time frame that were on is acceptable.. well its not

Lol Doba its acceptable to them as they get to play the version thats not released to us yet and enjoy them selves with the new maps and of course dont forget that they also think this product they have out now is top line quality with no lag and min. bugs

965be@4.0ghz, 4gb ddr3 1600,ga-790fxta-ud5,corsair f60 boot drive,hd6870oc,samsung 2494hm
Logitech g15 keyboard,Cyborg Rat7,magalodon hp

Answers from DEVs - end of campaign 

« Previous Page        Page 9 of 9     
  Page Jump     

Jump to: