« Previous Page        Page 7 of 9     
  Page Jump        Next Page »  

Answers from DEVs - end of campaign 

maleter

Sergeant

Posted: 17 Jun 2009 10:32 Profile

PV2-E.Manning[75thR] wrote:

With the new bullet psychics...

Wait a minute - if the bullets are psychic, won't they be able to predict the future posiiton of the target and redirect there?

(Ok, sorry ' bout that...)

=WC=sharpshot

Sergeant

Posted: 17 Jun 2009 11:26 Profile

maleter wrote:

PV2-E.Manning[75thR] wrote:

With the new bullet psychics...

Wait a minute - if the bullets are psychic, won't they be able to predict the future posiiton of the target and redirect there?

(Ok, sorry ' bout that...)

No they'll just read their shooter's minds and shoot before the shooter can pull the trigger thus they won't need any redirection.

SniperMugg

Recruit

Posted: 18 Jun 2009 19:30 Profile

so far the game is not impressive. I cant even get the log in to work back to back gaming times wth is up with 3.0 I mean 3 years to make it and its all fudged up;

Erebus

Recruit

Posted: 18 Jun 2009 21:04 Profile

SniperMugg wrote:

so far the game is not impressive. I cant even get the log in to work back to back gaming times wth is up with 3.0 I mean 3 years to make it and its all fudged up;

ty for ur whine just be patient and u can play it soon enough

i'm getting tired of u s'boon who whine about not being able to play
(we all know becouse there where 50000 other whiners about same problem)

when u can play it ull see what its like.

i think ill like it couse i always aimed almost everywhere
give me an advantage over people that used to jump around corner just to give u a 1-shot hs
now u have to aim to do that and ur not able to jump (u can slide if u want Very Happy )

muerte-[CV]

Recruit

Posted: 19 Jun 2009 19:41 Profile

Dude

We won the war in Iraq and Afghanistan or do you just watch the liberal TV carp for your new.

Anyway i do agree this release was premature and the beta really was a waste of my time.

-hyPe.

Private

Posted: 19 Jun 2009 20:56 Profile United States

RoMpErStOmPeR wrote:

how the hell did u manage, after 3 years of development all the hype and so called BETA testing, did u screw up 1 of the top 10 games on the planet.

America's Army is FAR from being anywhere close to the top 10 games on the planet.

FamilyGuyFan

Sergeant

Posted: 20 Jun 2009 10:36 Profile United States

It's kind of humerous how people keep talking about the game using "actual bullet physics provide by the Army". You can find bullet physics for any weapon with 10 minutes and Google. ArmA was using bullet physics a long time ago.

Saying that it isn't realistic because the data doesn't come from the Army is nonsense. Physics is a science, and not limited to the military...lol.

r3galado

Recruit

Posted: 21 Jun 2009 02:15 Profile

Lies only the army has access to physics...

lambchowder

Recruit

Posted: 21 Jun 2009 15:07 Profile

muerte-[CV] wrote:

Dude

We won the war in Iraq and Afghanistan or do you just watch the liberal TV carp for your new.

Anyway i do agree this release was premature and the beta really was a waste of my time.

Fox news fair and balanced lm a o

RoMpErStOmPeR

Recruit

Posted: 21 Jun 2009 16:16 Profile

this version is a piece of [TOS Violation]. it has more bugs than a day old chest turd. it hardly works, its [TOS Violation], it crashes, it does everything the opposite of what its supposed to.

RoMpErStOmPeR

Recruit

Posted: 21 Jun 2009 16:17 Profile

muerte-[CV] wrote:

Dude

have u visited planet earth lately

seancollins87

Recruit

Posted: 22 Jun 2009 20:59 Profile

Franzuu wrote:

W@@dy wrote:

OH YEAH! WIND BABY!
Who suggested that? Huh? Oh yeah I think I did! WOOT!

no wind

I also "fail to see how one dinky magazine will" let me run faster. Compared to everything else you have on you it is NOTHING! An extra six magazines to the 6 you already have aint gonna slow you down. Maybe if your speed increases 0.5% with each mag you remove i won't go mental about this bit of unrealisticness

Ok so maybe u r un aware but 6 loaded magazines will add an extra 10-12 lbs or more.. I dont know about you but I adding 10 lbs to an already outrageously heavy rig would slow me down a ton.

Spl1nt

Sergeant Major

Posted: 28 Jun 2009 18:47 Profile United Kingdom

Hmm, got some good answers.

Hardball1911

Private

Posted: 30 Jun 2009 18:07 Profile

[user="Franzuu wrote:

no wind

I also "fail to see how one dinky magazine will" let me run faster. Compared to everything else you have on you it is NOTHING! An extra six magazines to the 6 you already have aint gonna slow you down. Maybe if your speed increases 0.5% with each mag you remove i won't go mental about this bit of unrealisticness

You realize that one magazine is, in real life, not that "dinky"... 30 rounds of 5.56 NATO ball in a standard issue magazine is approximately 2 lbs, as is each fragmentation grenade.

With the game, it is simulating not only having the magazines and grenades, but the equipment to carry them, which adds not only weight, but bulk to the gear. The penalty for running under a "heavy" loadout is not that great, as standard allows you to run fairly fast. Go light and see if you get hit sprinting. If you do, it is because whoever hit you knows to lead you a LONG way. (With respect to simply shooting straight at you, leading you a LONG way would be in essence two to three mil-dots on a standard scope or ACOG.)

Just be patient, all good things will come to those of us who allow them to do their thing...

SCE_Soultear

Recruit

Posted: 02 Jul 2009 05:05 Profile

Gaem is great. Fix the Video lag wit people that can run anyother game but this one. Typical UE3 crap. Cant support AA and sh*t. Pfft.

Answers from DEVs - end of campaign 

« Previous Page        Page 7 of 9     
  Page Jump        Next Page »  

Jump to: