» See more topics

Page 1 of 22     
  Page Jump        Next Page »  

PLAYERS LOOKING FOR CLANS ONLY! 

[Coe]

Volunteer Community Manager
Volunteer Community Manager

Posted: 01 May 2008 14:27 Profile United States

Players searching for a clan may post in this thread with any pertinent information.
Representatives from clans may not post in this thread, please contact the player via the contact information specified in the post. Do not converse in this thread!

Please provide the following information when posting in this thread:

Username:
Honor:
Emails, msn or similar means of contact:
(You may also utilize Private Messages if you do not wish to hand out such information. If so, please specify this in your post.)

If you have any other skills or requirements which you feel are relevant, feel free to add them.

If you would like to take a trip down memory lane the old topic can be found here.

Silvermistshadow

Recruit

Posted: 12 May 2008 00:13 Profile

Username: Silvermistshadow
Honor: 12
Location (country or timezone): PST
Emails, msn or similar means of contact: Silvermist_dragon@hotmail.com (MSN, email)
I am a medic, mostly. I like to hang back a bit and not get shot, but I can kill the enemy. Oh, BTW, No OBJ until clock = 2:00 is heavily hated by me...

-BlackHound-

Recruit

Posted: 14 May 2008 03:08 Profile

Username: -BlackHound-
Honor: 17
Email: ricardobanzon@hotmail.com

I have already completed all of the training missions.
As a medic, as soon as I spot a bleeding Teamate or as soon as someone shouts medic, I start sprinting towards that one person, no matter what the risk.
I'm also pretty mature for the age of 13.

firestar02

Recruit

Posted: 21 May 2008 11:53 Profile

I looking for a clan that can use a newby. I'm completed all my training with flying colors.

Name: firestar02
Honor: 14
Email: kab@students.rcsd.ms

I'm a great player and not afraid to take risk for my teammates. I'm also a trained field medic.

Doit

Recruit

Posted: 21 May 2008 17:37 Profile

Sup i am Russell..

username doit90
honor 46 almost 47
age18
i live in new york
email is radoit90@yahoo.com

lookin 4 good clan with cool ppl not serious players..i am good medic decent shot will use any weapon..dont complain i can lose but i love 2 win..all my training is complete i am on AA alot..just looking 4 some cool ppl 2 kill the enemy with Cool

mvpbball

Recruit

Posted: 22 May 2008 21:02 Profile

Username: mvpbball
Honor: 20
Location (country or timezone): USA
Emails, msn or similar means of contact: pm me

I am a great all around players...not only can i handle a sniper, AR, grenadier, rifleman, but i am a great objective man (great at sneakin around and gettin to the objective)

I have completed all training including the special forces training and individual training

unfortunately i do not have a microphone of my own...but if i am still able to use teamspeak/ventrillo (i'm not sure if i can without a mic) please tell me and i will download it right away

i do enjoy seriousness in playing but can also have fun Smile

i am also on AA alot and often

thanks

09tsibur

Recruit

Posted: 23 May 2008 21:53 Profile

username: 09tsibur
Honor: 35
Email: roman1606@hotmail.com

ognjen_knight

Recruit

Posted: 26 May 2008 06:28 Profile Croatia

Hello all,

I'm looking for squad to join in and practice military tactics. I prefer squads from Europe.

Username: ognjen_knight
Honor: 20
Prefered combat role: medic, fireteam leader

mischlig

Private First Class

Posted: 29 May 2008 13:35 Profile Germany

Hello people,

i am searching for an UK Squad to have some fun!!!! My english isnt really fluent but i see a chance to improve my english skills in this time on which i play with yours!!!

username actually Smile : ^hk.Hunter-K!ller
Honor: 72
Naturally clean history!!!

I got teamspeak or ventrillo and also an headset and all the other peripherals to play americas army (only current versions) Smile

i am looking for clans which have members their are older than 18, their are friendly and their like to play americas army in real teamplay and atleast their want fun.

contact per pm from this board or also icq: 251313844

cya

CrinkledStraw

Recruit

Posted: 29 May 2008 15:11 Profile United States

Hey guys! I'm a brand new player looking for some help and a fun group to play with. I like playing as a medic, so if you could use another one send me a message.

Username: CrinkledStraw
Honor: 10
Location (country or timezone): Nevada, Pacific timezone
Emails, msn or similar means of contact: pondera@unr.nevada.edu

Hugs_not_Drugs

Recruit

Posted: 30 May 2008 07:24 Profile

Hey,
I'm new on AA, but I play on many other FPSs such as insurgency mod etc and as you've probably guessed I'm looking for a clan; which should preferably be fun and show me the ropes a bit.

Username: Hugs_not_Drugs
Honour: 11
Email: avonderlinde@gmail.com

I have teamspeak and I'm dedicated. I also like to play as part of a team.

Amy_Amidala

Recruit

Posted: 30 May 2008 14:57 Profile United States

Username: Amy_Amidala
Honor:26
Sex: Female (just because everyone askes)
Email: padme_amidala238@yahoo.com

I am a big Star Wars fan. I really like the first three movies and my mom said that Padme the character reminds her of me. Feisty and strong willed.

I can get on teamspeak and or ventrilo if needed.

Game wise I play on the 2.5 servers. That is all but GSS. I called them out for being losers. When they had 2 or more GSS team mates on one team the would get one GSS on the other team and that person would kill his or her team mates just so his clan members can win. To me GSS is dishonorable and is not an option. The other Clan that is not an option is SWAT. I hear all to often about them hacking or using cheats.

The clans that I tend to hang out with most are: AR, DG, MOUNT, and a few other clans on the DG server.

JCDentonII

Recruit

Posted: 08 Jun 2008 23:26 Profile

Username: UNATCOII
Honor: 24

Introduction

First and foremost: I'm a really "old skool" gamer from the Pong days, and have sampled a cross section of games since (my nick comes from Deus Ex) -- and I'm a woman gamer.

Played BF2142 and made #15 in their DEV Dogtag Competition last year. Excelled in medic and support roles despite all the RDX/nade fests; and very good at l-o-n-g range (black dot) snipering. Play mostly supporting roles, but also want to learn to shoot better in this game to be more than support.

Requests

1. Looking for a clan that has mature and active older members.
2. A clan that plays as a team to win and is competitive.
3. Absolutely doesn't tolerate cheating.
4. Preferably with their own servers on the East coast.
5. Offers training to hone skills more than just PvP practices.

Offering

A. Have time to actively play.
B. Dedicated learner.
C. Love humor, but can be strictly serious if need be.
D. Web designer [XHTML/CSS].
E. Forum designer [especially vBulletin].
F. Graphic designer.
G. 3D modeller [do some game modding].

You can PM me here or contact me at UNATCOII at gmail.com to discuss membership details more.

jemery07

Recruit

Posted: 11 Jun 2008 16:23 Profile

Username: jemery07
Honor: 10
Location (country or timezone): EST
Emails, msn or similar means of contact: jemery@uga.edu

I just started playing AA and would like a squad that can show me the ropes but won't be too competitive. I mainly want to have fun but I also want to win and perhaps participate in ladder. I'm a college student on summer break so I have plenty of time on my hands. I prefer a squad that uses teamspeak / ventrilo. I really need someone to teach me how to play affectively. Just email me if you'd like to recruit.

chaddubya

Recruit

Posted: 11 Jun 2008 22:22 Profile

Username: -3rd-PFC_Icepick
Honor: 26

I have been playing AA since it came out literally. I have just come and gone a lot. My old accounts highest honor was 33 but I can't seem to get back into it or even remember the name...I have had too many. Not amazing honor but I am a good player and take direction well. Been in a couple clans. Most recently and favorite was 3rd. They disbanded about the same time I quit for WOW. Anyway, I am done playing wow and back to the FPS games. My computer is top of the line and i just built it about 3 months ago so there are no video lag issues to any respect. I have a mic, for any kind of communication. I know the game, I know my controls and I am a solid gamer, little jumpy lately cause I have full surround by logitec so yea, scary sometimes haha.

Anyway, I work nights Sunday-thurs til 3am. I am avail fri's sat's and all day sunday. I am looking for a guild/clan that uses a website as this is my best way of communicating. As well as is on around the same times as me.

Thanks guys.

Hooah
Ice

PLAYERS LOOKING FOR CLANS ONLY! 

Page 1 of 22     
  Page Jump        Next Page »  

Jump to: