Lilith

Sergeant Major

Posted: 10 Jul 2009 12:20 Profile United States

Just wait until Google's new OS comes out...lol

GhostfromTexas

Volunteer
Volunteer

Posted: 11 Jul 2009 09:34 Profile United States

VMWare is a software i see users using to run windows on a MAC. it is pricey for the basic version (79.99) but you guys might be willing to try it.. it's basically, afaik, a way to put a Windows OS on your MAC... i've seen people use it and have had 0 problems running applications with it. You guys might want to try it out... who knows.

-=Carnell=-

Staff Sergeant

Posted: 11 Jul 2009 22:27 Profile Canada

You people KNEW Macintosh has very low game support when you bought it. You expect others to cater to you because you bought a Mac. Live with your decision of buying a Mac and stop whining about it!

cj_the_dude

Recruit

Posted: 05 Aug 2009 18:11 Profile

Mac is way more professional and better performance than PC. The games on it are fewer because it is to professional. I am a mac user and will always be. Mac is way safer than PC's. I AGREE on the game issue, that there are less games, BUT that is not why people buy it. There is bootcamp on mac which is a blessing. Mac users usually buy it because of its performance and professionalism (<- yes that is a word. lol) But also I think that everyone should be able to play together.

Armygamer

Private First Class

Posted: 19 Aug 2009 23:51 Profile Canada

count me in for an up to date mac version

Lilith

Sergeant Major

Posted: 19 Aug 2009 23:55 Profile United States

cj_the_dude wrote:

Mac is way more professional and better performance than PC. The games on it are fewer because it is to professional. I am a mac user and will always be. Mac is way safer than PC's. I AGREE on the game issue, that there are less games, BUT that is not why people buy it. There is bootcamp on mac which is a blessing. Mac users usually buy it because of its performance and professionalism (<- yes that is a word. lol) But also I think that everyone should be able to play together.

If they were so professional, you wouldn't need to play games on it.

pasketi

Recruit

Posted: 23 Aug 2009 10:00 Profile

Voting for this!! I'd really like to see a AA3.0 Mac....

By the way, Mac is way better than windows. PLUS it was here first! Widows is just a popular mockup...

-=Maj.Woody=-

Staff Sergeant

Posted: 23 Aug 2009 10:34 Profile United States

-=Carnell=- wrote:

You people KNEW Macintosh has very low game support when you bought it. You expect others to cater to you because you bought a Mac. Live with your decision of buying a Mac and stop whining about it!

OMG i just read this Whole thread and, Well ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^. Yes.

sBd.Malebolgia

Recruit

Posted: 23 Aug 2009 11:01 Profile

mac is that still a pc format?

loader8

Private First Class

Posted: 23 Aug 2009 11:10 Profile United Kingdom

You are assuming that there are dev,s.

maclobster

Private First Class

Posted: 23 Aug 2009 11:14 Profile Netherlands

if there is not for mac users there will be a reason for that, other wise there was it now, so i vote NO

r[LoB].jimbobholyman

Recruit

Posted: 23 Aug 2009 16:06 Profile

This isn't an argument about which OS is better mac or windows. Quit being childish morons. I vote yes on having an update for mac.

{MM}The-Cleaner

Sergeant

Posted: 23 Aug 2009 16:13 Profile

you would be better off downloading bootcamp. installing windows vist or 7 when it come out and then installing AA3

{MM}The-Cleaner

Sergeant

Posted: 23 Aug 2009 16:25 Profile

pasketi wrote:

Voting for this!! I'd really like to see a AA3.0 Mac....

By the way, Mac is way better than windows. PLUS it was here first! Widows is just a popular mockup...

Actually both windows and Mac Os were both stolen from designs created by Xerox their release dates were a mere 10 months apart

as far as the security part. its not that macs are more secure. its that macs aren't as popular as windows. so the virus/malware writers don't waste their time writing virus/malware for the mac. if they were to flip flpop market shares then windows would barely have any viruses and mac would have a ton written for it.

You cant compare Mac vs windows because windows is an operating system and Mac is a brand of computer. Now OSX on the other hand is an os and that just comes down to a matter of opinion.

If superiority were truly evident in OSX than Apple would have a greater market share than it does.

nowadays you cant say that Macs are better than Pc's at gfx/video processing. With GPU encoding and decoding on Nvidia based vid cards. PC are now as fast or faster at these functions

KALASHNNIKOV

Recruit

Posted: 08 Sep 2009 17:57 Profile

I can`t even play 2.5.0, I can`t get connection to authorization server. I can`t register my personnel at site, cause it says that or my internet is down (and it isn`t) or the authorization server is under maintenance. Can u help me? Firewall is off and I don`t have router also. Tkx.

VOTE FOR UPDATING AA MAC VERSION!!!! 

« Previous Page        Page 8 of 10     
  Page Jump        Next Page »  

Jump to: