Updating PB Client
» See more topics

« Previous Page        Page 10 of 10     
  Page Jump     

VOTE FOR UPDATING AA MAC VERSION!!!! 

nicecrew

Private First Class

Posted: 05 Jan 2010 17:54 Profile

MAc Version AA3! Doesn't the army want to recruit people? MAcs are becommming very popular and that they have good graphics cards too...
Please make a mac update! or at least support the old one!

STK1200

Recruit

Posted: 07 Jan 2010 12:13 Profile

Has anyone tried installing AA with MacPorts and Wine?

Zaberun

Recruit

Posted: 07 Jan 2010 13:02 Profile

The only reason I have windows as second OS on my mac is AA. I whant more space on my hard drive, and I don't like windows at all. I vote yes.

sirherg1

Recruit

Posted: 07 Jan 2010 21:47 Profile

FINALLY A GOOD ONLINE SHOOTER ACTUALLY MADE FOR MAC!!! oh... wait... its only the old version! *dreams shattered* I've been always looking for a good online shooter for mac and America's Army is such a good game! And especially with the new gameplay mechanics and graphics America's Army would be one of the best mac games ever!!! MAC FTW! plz port AA 3 for mac!

Silver-Flux

Recruit

Posted: 28 Jan 2010 11:00 Profile

Ok I am tired of hearing these PC users be like STOP COMPLAINING MAC USERS! It's just wrong, we love Apple, we're not gunna just switch to PC's?!?!?! It's easy for PC users to be happy cause they have all they want when it comes to gaming. I vote for having an update for Mac and this game has gotten me interested in the army and I wish they'd make it for more Mac users. PC's unless you've had a Mac and tried to play one game (in my case AA cause mine is not working) for 6 months and all the other games out there just don't work for you...well if you don't know what that's like SHUT UP cause you've no idea how annoyed we Mac users are now cause AA doesn't support us! Crying or Very Sad

-Re.fl.ex-

Veteran
Veteran

Posted: 29 Jan 2010 15:46 Profile United States

Im a pc user, but I have to put in my vote for this. We could use more players and teams in 2.8.5.

For AA3, I vote no....... and I vote they scrap it so nobody has to play that filth.

Silver-Flux

Recruit

Posted: 29 Jan 2010 16:08 Profile

yeah well I just wish the army would let us in on AA 2.8.5! AA3 looks good anyhow but I've never play it so I can't talk either, but they need to just have PC AND Mac updates for everything they do Razz HOOAH!

-Re.fl.ex-

Veteran
Veteran

Posted: 29 Jan 2010 16:40 Profile United States

Silver-Flux wrote:

yeah well I just wish the army would let us in on AA 2.8.5! AA3 looks good anyhow but I've never play it so I can't talk either, but they need to just have PC AND Mac updates for everything they do Razz HOOAH!

And Linux support Very Happy

AA3 isn't bad.... its just not that good either. It has several flaws and it just doesn't feel at all like the AA game we all grew to love and follow. You can usually measure a good multi-player FPS by the competition scene, as of right now AA2 still has a bigger scene than AA3. TWL had 21 teams at the beginning of the month in AA3 4v4, and now they have 17 with 2 more getting ready to leave.

Lilith

Sergeant Major

Posted: 29 Jan 2010 20:19 Profile United States

Silver-Flux wrote:

If they do that, they're going to have to do 2.6, 2.7 and so on up to 2.8.5....that's a lot of Mac versions missing and that's gone on for quite a while.

Silver-Flux

Recruit

Posted: 29 Jan 2010 20:43 Profile

Lol they could just give us one BIGGGGG update to get us to 2.8.5 (or whatever is there when this happens, if it happens)

downloaddummy

Private First Class

Posted: 27 Nov 2010 13:27 Profile Germany

Add me in , though for a Linux Port.
I currently have the entire Windows system installed on a USB 2.5" external 20GB Harddrive, and it sucks. Adding a dedicated harddrive is not an option with no space left inside my PC case ( IBM Thinkcentre a55 / m55 ) and Windows in a vmwareplayer instance doesn't realize there's a 3D graphicscard in the system - unless someone tells me how to get VMWare player to do exactly that.

Besides: Would AAOps 2.8.5 or 3 gain anything from 8GB ram as compared to 3GB ( More Windows XP Professional 32Bit doesn't recognize, and the license on the Workstation is only for that one )?

Crazypope

Recruit

Posted: 10 Dec 2010 03:14 Profile Netherlands

Please make it happen, we MAC people can enjoy AA3 also... Razz

John.Zornig

Recruit

Posted: 07 Jan 2011 19:48 Profile

It's really very simple. Macintosh users are typically smarter and more adventurous than average. They are younger. And, they are rapidly increasing in number. They are the pool of recruits our Army ought to be going after. Sure, our Army drank the Microsoft Kool-Aid years ago and now they are stuck using it in most of their applications. But, recruiting is a different matter and a Mac version is essential to attracting the best possible recruits.

VOTE FOR UPDATING AA MAC VERSION!!!! 

« Previous Page        Page 10 of 10     
  Page Jump     

Jump to: