Franzuu

First Sergeant

Posted: 30 May 2009 19:44 Profile Estonia

http://forum.americasarmy.com/...=295598

-Field-Ops-

First Sergeant

Posted: 30 May 2009 20:29 Profile United States

LT_Koblinsky wrote:

kept in the dark, come on kid, they posted a link her, you had every chance to view it....and we found out in like 3 seconds after it was posted.

Yea, so why is everyone whining that we got "kept in the dark" and facebook got word first? Are they that disheartened that they got the news that 3 seconds later? Sure looks like it to me. If you ask me, the Devs knew their loyal fanbase would also be stationed at facebook and would report back to these forums to repeat the good news.

=NOLB=Kratos

Sergeant First Class

Posted: 30 May 2009 23:34 Profile

ok frist off dont call me kid, im more mature then a kid, secondly, it wasnt as if i was saying it, and i didnt relize it was posted 3 second's later, but my point still stands on the question, it just seems that they just focused on facebook rather then the froum's or even aa3 official website that they designed to give us the new's.

i can understand there wanting to draw a newer more exiteing audiunce for us all, it would be fun, but its like when people kept asking over and over again, when its going to be released and me and others have always posted when its done etc etc. when face book comes open they have a contest and then the release date is revealed, frist time i ever seen a official release date for this game in the many year's so yea i fill a lil let done by this, but im not gonna let it get me done im still loyal, and cant wait to play the new version and see what else is instore for us

SSGPat

Private First Class

Posted: 31 May 2009 07:44 Profile United States

=NOLB=Kratos wrote:

ok frist off dont call me kid, im more mature then a kid, secondly, it wasnt as if i was saying it, and i didnt relize it was posted 3 second's later, but my point still stands on the question, it just seems that they just focused on facebook rather then the froum's or even aa3 official website that they designed to give us the new's.

i can understand there wanting to draw a newer more exiteing audiunce for us all, it would be fun, but its like when people kept asking over and over again, when its going to be released and me and others have always posted when its done etc etc. when face book comes open they have a contest and then the release date is revealed, frist time i ever seen a official release date for this game in the many year's so yea i fill a lil let done by this, but im not gonna let it get me done im still loyal, and cant wait to play the new version and see what else is instore for us

Get a grip kid.

BTW, is your name Francis?

=NOLB=Kratos

Sergeant First Class

Posted: 31 May 2009 20:19 Profile

why are people so annoying for i have no clue but since im a kid in your eyes it takes one to know one

SSGPat

Private First Class

Posted: 31 May 2009 21:11 Profile United States

=NOLB=Kratos wrote:

why are people so annoying for i have no clue but since im a kid in your eyes it takes one to know one

STOP IT! You are killing me! Were you sticking your tongue out when you typed that?

Cheesy Grin

SoCal65

Posted: 31 May 2009 23:43 Profile United States

Oh, oh, how about, "I am rubber, you are glue. Whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you."?

Oh, oh, here's another one, "Back on topic."

Embedded Image
Embedded Image

LT_Koblinsky

Veteran
Veteran

Posted: 02 Jun 2009 03:31 Profile United States

what IS the topic of this thread, anyway?

-Field-Ops-

First Sergeant

Posted: 02 Jun 2009 09:06 Profile United States

Topic Title: Welcome!

SoCal65

Posted: 02 Jun 2009 11:01 Profile United States

Refresher...

[Dev]AceKilla wrote:

Posted: Jul 02 2007 14:59
Welcome to the America's Army v3.0 forums!

This new forum space has been created to provide a place for the AA community to discuss the upcoming 3.0 version of America's Army. This forum section will also provide a place for project staff and developers to interact with the community regarding AA v3.0.

To start things off, we'd like to take this opportunity to answer some of the frequently asked questions about America's Army v3.0:

- "AA3" refers to the entire next-gen America's Army platform (with the initial public release being AA v3.0). We will continue the iterative development model we have been using in AA2 by regularly adding new content and updates (v3.0, v3.1, v3.2, etc. with the ability for mini updates in between major releases).

- The AA3 platform will be an entirely new game, built from the ground up using Epic Game's Unreal Engine 3. This means we're creating everything from scratch - all new assets, all new missions, all new sounds, and all new weapons.

- We are currently targeting a Fall 2008 initial release date (v3.0).

- The exact AA3 minimum/recommended specs have yet to be determined and likely won't be for a while. The goal is to make the game as scalable and accessible as possible while also taking full advantage of the latest technology available. The specs will likely be similar to Unreal Tournament 3 specs when that releases for the PC this Fall.

- Players will be creating a new player account for AA3; however, we're pursuing ways to tie in your original AA2 account/character, such as giving special AA3 achievements to veteran AA players with confirmed AA2 accounts.

- At this time, we are planning to support both the Windows XP and Windows Vista operating systems for AA3. By the time we ship, UnrealEngine3 (and thus AA3) will likely have support for both DirectX 9 and DirectX 10.

- The initial release of AA3 (AA v3.0) will be the core game with content updates consistently being rolled out. To put that in perspective, the AA2 game you currently have now (v2.8.1) is the result of 20+ major releases and 6 years of development.

- The AA2 platform is far from dead! We're still developing future content for the current generation of America's Army as well. There are many cool new features and levels coming to AA2 (and this will likely continue through the initial AA3 release).

I hope this information answers some of the general questions you may have had about the future of America's Army on the PC. More information about AA3 will be coming in the future as we get closer to the release.

Please remember that anything stated in these forums by official America's Army staff is subject to change. We are striving to keep the community as informed as possible, but we are operating in a dynamic environment.

We are all very excited about the future of America's Army and we can't wait to share it with you all. Until then however, please use this forum section to discuss all things AA3 related.

...oh, and FIRST POST! Cheesy Grin

LT_Koblinsky

Veteran
Veteran

Posted: 02 Jun 2009 17:37 Profile United States

so, umm welcome to A*A3!!! that's kinda like R&R, I guess.

--Mo--

Recruit

Posted: 17 Jun 2009 21:11 Profile Germany

Yeah finally Welcome to AA3!!!! Smile Smile

Well I'm from Germany and played the trainings a few minutes until all brakes down !! Cheesy Grin
So far from what I can see ... THE GAME LOOKS GREAT!!

So long...HOAH! Exclamation

Detroiter

Private

Posted: 18 Jun 2009 21:02 Profile

Enough with the head shots GI_JOE...

[RB]=CSM=Saint

Recruit

Posted: 19 Jun 2009 15:01 Profile United States

I'm here! Well, since I am having trouble, I'm here, lol

wwhk

Recruit

Posted: 21 Jun 2009 11:38 Profile