AA3 & NASCAR
» See more topics

« Previous Page        Page 5 of 5     
  Page Jump     

AA Mission Depot Feedback & Bugs topic 

Master_Ghost_Knight

Sergeant First Class

Posted: 26 Sep 2007 02:33 Profile Portugal

I guess nobody cares about a bug on AAMD that allows me to change any mission detail of a determinated user for witch I have no password. Has no one contacted me yet.

)x(TBD)x(.CatKiller

Staff Sergeant

Posted: 26 Sep 2007 10:01 Profile United States

Can you get my map to show up on the list! Smile Seriously, I also have found a strange ability that I will not exploit. But it seems that AAMD is being ignored.

=FoxHunter=

Posted: 26 Sep 2007 12:12 Profile Netherlands

Master_Ghost_Knight wrote:

I guess nobody cares about a bug on AAMD that allows me to change any mission detail of a determinated user for witch I have no password. Has no one contacted me yet.

It's better to contact aacm@americasarmy.com.

)x(TBD)x(.CatKiller

Staff Sergeant

Posted: 17 Oct 2007 22:06 Profile United States

I see AAMD is flowing again, nice!

Quick question. I have found some things with the map that I submitted called LITTERBOX that I really want to fix. So my question is, would it pose a problem to just delete the listing of my old map and resubmit the map under the same name?

It would be nice to be able to keep the links that I have posted to the mission page the same. I realize that if I do this that the links will be no good until the new one is reviewed. Just curious if this process would work fine.

Master_Ghost_Knight

Sergeant First Class

Posted: 18 Oct 2007 08:21 Profile Portugal

That was something that always buged me. Ok keap the aproved missions because of the user downloaded factor. But what about the rest, I wish I could delete old versions (that hasn't been aproved).

++Solaris++

Recruit

Posted: 09 Feb 2008 11:53 Profile

...isnt online after 3 weeks now. I thought to post this here too, since it seems the better place.. Sorry for double posting

++Solaris++ wrote:

I have uploaded a gallery like 3 weeks ago...
Wanted to do some final testing on the map as soon as its up - guess i dont need to hurry much...
If someone cares to look into this sometimes.. # 517 (user acc "+Firefox+")

----

And off topic, while im posting, a little rant inspired by the well know first ever oficially approved user created map:

AA is a great game, i play occasionally but its always fun. To see constant releases and see the devs workig hard for Verision 3 is awesome. Allowing users to create maps is a excellent thing to have and the devs did a good job on the professional infrastrucure of aamissiondepot.com

Waiting for a gallery upload for 3 weeks feels like a lousy service tho, and after aamissiondepot has been around for so long one would expect an equally professional level there, same with map approval.

I myself played around with the editor a bit and didnt even expect to finish a map, but here it is. Took a lot of time and i dont complain - free choice. But some invest some serious amount of work into this, and should get something in return if you choose to offer user-created maps in the first place. After all, this is free work you can put to marketing and content for AA.

Everyone tinkering with a map knows the hard work it is to take care of all the little details, all the thoughts and researching editor functions to get a good, working map, all the stuff that makes the profesionally created maps so good.

So, that "Operation Shreddered Eagle" map... to approve a map which doesnt even deserve to be called a beta-version,...sheesh. That map might have a good concept, might even have a good gameplay one day, but this map is so buggy on many levels.. i was disappointed.

historylover00

Private

Posted: 25 Aug 2009 03:31 Profile

Updated Firefox and Java, still no luck. It really is hard to promote a map and tell people to vote it up and they come back to me and tell me that they have all of these issues even finding the map! Yeah, if you give them the direct link they can get to it, but a lot of times I will either tell someone the mission name while playing or on ventrilo.

AA Mission Depot Feedback & Bugs topic 

« Previous Page        Page 5 of 5     
  Page Jump     

Jump to: