What does the error say? Could be important

)x(TBD)x(.CatKiller

Staff Sergeant

Posted: 13 Aug 2007 09:17 Profile United States

[prag]eric

Pragmatic Solutions
Pragmatic Solutions

Posted: 14 Aug 2007 14:40 Profile

OK, so the error isn't important, just a CSS warning.

The only other thing I can think of at the moment is that some setting in your security software could be limiting the scripting on webpages you visit. I noticed the Norton icon in your taskbar, could you check the settings for it to make sure it is not disabling scripting on webpages in any manner?

)x(TBD)x(.CatKiller

Staff Sergeant

Posted: 14 Aug 2007 17:36 Profile United States

Yeah I didn't think that error would be doing it. I did find two other errors with Internet Explorer 7. Here are the screenies:

I looked through the Norton settings and did not find any relevant script blocking settings. I also tried disabling all Norton Products and tried to get it to work but it did not make a difference.

SF{SOC}G=Mean

Private First Class

Posted: 21 Aug 2007 12:25 Profile

I am having a problem again as well. I posted a gallery called Terminal on 8/18/2007. It still hasnt shown up. The last gallery that has shown up was on 8-2 i believe. is there a problem with the galleries showing up again?

-Field-Ops-

First Sergeant

Posted: 01 Sep 2007 12:34 Profile United States

i just started school, and in all my computer classes that i tested to see if the buttons of "Next page" and "vote up" worked on mission depot. they did not.

the school uses IE6

Hippyowner

Recruit

Posted: 09 Sep 2007 00:24 Profile

i cant upload my mission -.- i tried the normal way but it timed out or something cause when it was almost done it redirected me to login and then it was back to submit form and i dont have any missions up...its a 62-63mb map so i tried putting it into rar format, it timed out quicker...i think when it finishes, it dont wanna finish for me.

={KTS}=DELTATHUND3R

Sergeant

Posted: 09 Sep 2007 01:55 Profile

Thats a big map.Try again some maps that are rather large will take time too upload.If this continues too happen then Im sure someone from here will help you upload it.

Hippyowner

Recruit

Posted: 09 Sep 2007 01:59 Profile

I tried 3 more times today, same thing, its basically snakeplain turned MP btw

Master_Ghost_Knight

Sergeant First Class

Posted: 10 Sep 2007 06:07 Profile Portugal

Now that I have found a way to use external files associated to the map and that it is not .aao file. How is depot going to handle my map has it is a pack and not only one .aao file?

=FoxHunter=

Posted: 10 Sep 2007 08:59 Profile Netherlands

Master_Ghost_Knight wrote:

Now that I have found a way to use external files associated to the map and that it is not .aao file. How is depot going to handle my map has it is a pack and not only one .aao file?

First you might want to ask yourself if it would be allowed to use external files. I am not sure, but I can imagine me a map wouldn't make it anyway with external files being used.

Master_Ghost_Knight

Sergeant First Class

Posted: 10 Sep 2007 11:01 Profile Portugal

=FoxHunter= wrote:

First you might want to ask yourself if it would be allowed to use external files. I am not sure, but I can imagine me a map wouldn't make it anyway with external files being used.

Just hipoteticaly (or whatever the word is, and it is no hippopotamus). Cause I recently find a way to use other external music files, (however I'm suspecting also of a way to use other files and actualy import stuff like textures and meshes; however those ways will remain a secret of mine so don't worrie).
I know that textures, meshes and those kind of things they porposely disable the editor so we couldn't actualy use external files for those (in theory). But what about music files? (Well they are not actualy able to lock those esily has I have used a difrent type of moding, but neither It was suposed for the regular user to know how to do this).

Resuming all this, How would the project manager react to this?

)x(TBD)x(.CatKiller

Staff Sergeant

Posted: 11 Sep 2007 02:18 Profile United States

I say do what ever works, but I wouldn't expect it to get accepted on AAMD simply because it doesn't fit the America's Army criteria. As long as you aren't violating the EULA then all is well right? I mean, you still might get like 10,000 votes, but it just would never get Mission Possible.

Quote:

Just hipoteticaly (or whatever the word is, and it is no hippopotamus).

I think you mean "Theoretically" maybe? Smile

Master_Ghost_Knight

Sergeant First Class

Posted: 24 Sep 2007 10:07 Profile Portugal

I have just steped on a major security leak on AAMD.
Please any one responsable contact me ASAP for details.

-Field-Ops-

First Sergeant

Posted: 25 Sep 2007 20:55 Profile United States

it looks like the buttons work on AAMD again.

AA Mission Depot Feedback & Bugs topic 

« Previous Page        Page 4 of 5     
  Page Jump        Next Page »  

Jump to: