Come Back Stories..
Deploy/AMW Features
» See more topics

Page 1 of 5     
  Page Jump        Next Page »  

AA Mission Depot Feedback & Bugs topic 

=FoxHunter=

Posted: 18 Apr 2007 01:48 Profile Netherlands

I thought it would be handy to make one central place where pouple could make suggestions and post bug reports for the America's Army Mission Depot.

I will merge some posts from the previous days into this topic, and from now on please post suggestions and bugs in this topic only (concerning the Mission Depot). That makes it easier for PR-SOL to check for new suggestions and bug reports.

=FoxHunter=

Posted: 18 Apr 2007 01:49 Profile Netherlands

From {FRJ}ZarO!O:

Quote:

My map, Graveyard SF, is available in the AA Master Browser list as Authorized but in the Mission Depot is not mission capable.

=FoxHunter=

Posted: 18 Apr 2007 01:52 Profile Netherlands

From (CSC)Treglis:

(CSC)Treglis wrote:

I post screenshots from my map on Mission Depot last thuersday (5.4.) but my gallery isn't still visible at public gallery. Whats wrong?

devilsrul888 wrote:

same thing with me, i forgot about it!

PRSOL_Admin wrote:

All galleries that were submitted are currently approved, if yours is not showing, please post the Gallery name and we will check for you.

Master_Ghost_Knight wrote:

same thing with me, i forgot about it!

PRSOL_Admin wrote:

Please upload your gallery again. Sorry for the difficulties.

Tuxlover

Private

Posted: 20 Apr 2007 15:00 Profile

Hey, I just wanted to ask if there will be people to moderate the comments on AAMD at some point. Right now many of the comments are filled with abuse and profanity directed at the map makers, other commenters, or even the AAMD staff. That, together with the off-topic material, seems somewhat distracting and annoying... Confused

{FRJ}ZarO!O

Staff Sergeant

Posted: 21 Apr 2007 18:05 Profile Brazil

I have noticed a few new features in the Mission Depot web site, like the map search feature. That's really nice.

It would be nice too if the comments could be tracked, so we can reply to posts on our map discussions as soon as they arrive. Another thing is that you just realize your text has more than 1000 words after you click the submit button. It would be nice if the page could count the words on the fly, so we won't need to edit our text several times to fit the space available.

MrtPla

Private

Posted: 22 Apr 2007 14:23 Profile Italy

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this post, I already posted it on AA Mission Depot site, so feel free to delete it or move to the right place if needed.

I did some homework on the new Tours.ini file and here is the outcome.

First of all, the map base_assault.aao is listed twice in the file at slot 17 and 37.

The following maps are listed in the file, but I cannot find a download link on the Mission Depot site:

• alpines_east.aao;
  • depot_Cruchot.aao;
  • oil_rig.aao;
  • operation_shrouded_eagle.aao;
  • pipeline_coop.aao;
  • rh_kaleesha_flats.aao;
  • sf_dune.aao;
  • sf_engage.aao;
  • sfdockside_extreme.aao;
  • sniper_range.aao;
  • strongholdv13_spartacus.aao.
There is a map that is available for download, but is not listed in the file: nightfight_Sp3xops.aao.

And, last but not least the map village_rundown_FireArrow.aao is in the file and in the mission list o the site, but cannot be downloaded ("Download Not Found").

I hope it helps,

Paolo

Embedded Image

=FoxHunter=

Posted: 23 Apr 2007 01:48 Profile Netherlands

MrtPla,

Yes, this is the right place for them. Thanks for your detailed post!

{FRJ}ZarO!O

Staff Sergeant

Posted: 23 Apr 2007 16:35 Profile Brazil

My clan is having issues to make the server listed in the AA Master Browser when running my map on authorized mode. The map is running ok and I can join by IP, but the server is not listed. Any ideas?

=FoxHunter=

Posted: 24 Apr 2007 01:28 Profile Netherlands

{FRJ}ZarO!O wrote:

My clan is having issues to make the server listed in the AA Master Browser when running my map on authorized mode. The map is running ok and I can join by IP, but the server is not listed. Any ideas?

{FRJ}ZarO!O, this topic should only contain feedback & bugs posts about the AA Mission Depot, please make a seperate topic about other issues (this is clearly about the AA Master Browser, a server not being listed).

Thanks!

{FRJ}ZarO!O

Staff Sergeant

Posted: 25 Apr 2007 00:48 Profile Brazil

=FoxHunter= wrote:

{FRJ}ZarO!O, this topic should only contain feedback & bugs posts about the AA Mission Depot, please make a seperate topic about other issues (this is clearly about the AA Master Browser, a server not being listed).

Thanks!

Sorry. I thought it was related, because the server is not listed only when running custom auhtorized maps from Mission Depot.

)x(TBD)x(.CatKiller

Staff Sergeant

Posted: 27 Apr 2007 20:27 Profile United States

AAMD site is not working right at all! It takes about 3 minutes to load the page, can't log in at all with IE7. With Firefox, it only takes 2 minutes to load and lets me log in. I have noticed the slowdown especially today, as normally with Firefox I can log in and load the site in like 30 seconds.

MrtPla

Private

Posted: 29 Apr 2007 04:06 Profile Italy

A quick update on the status of the Tours.ini after the last update (2007-04-28).

All the points listed in my previous post look solved apart for few maps that are still listed in the file, but not availble for download (at least I cannot find the link) on the AAMD site:

• village_rundown_FireArrow.aao (14);
  • operation_shrouded_eagle.aao (28);
  • oil_rig.aao (31);
  • sfdockside_extreme.aao (32);
  • sniper_range.aao (34);
  • alpines_east.aao (36);
  • sf_dune.aao (40);
  • sf_engage.aao (41);
  • rh_kaleesha_flats.aao (46).
Cheers,

Paolo

Master_Ghost_Knight

Sergeant First Class

Posted: 25 May 2007 07:51 Profile Portugal

While i try to acess the mission profile of my maps, i get some kind of webpage error. It opens a blank page whit a single word "Array".
And apart of trying several times to resubmit screenshots, mine are still not showing, no mater what I do (like there was another way to do it).
I think it's broken.

{FRJ}ZarO!O

Staff Sergeant

Posted: 26 May 2007 05:05 Profile Brazil

I was thinking Mission Depot could have some sort of "Bookmarks" to tag maps we like or that we have already downloaded.

There are 56 maps with Mission Capable status and other 119 waiting for approval, so it is very hard to know when the status of one new map is changed to Mission Capable. I have to browse all Mission Capable maps and compare them with my download list to identify if which one is new. If we could bookmark the maps the way they get highlighted or tagged in the list view would be much easier for us to download them.

(CSC)Treglis

Private First Class

Posted: 31 May 2007 06:20 Profile Czech Republic

Vote Up button doesn't work. I tryed it in Opera 9.21, IE7, Firefox 2.0 and everytime same result - nothing happen.

And have got the same problem as Master_Ghost_Knight with the Array string when i want to see my mission profile.

AA Mission Depot Feedback & Bugs topic 

Page 1 of 5     
  Page Jump        Next Page »  

Jump to: