AA Challenge Winner
AA3 On Facebook!
» See more topics

« Previous Page        Page 32 of 33     
  Page Jump        Next Page »  

New Player's Guide to Basic Training 

SoCal65

Posted: 30 Mar 2009 10:31 Profile United States

Flash Grenades on the MOUT Shoothouse mission stop the clock for a few seconds - giving you more time to complete the objectives.

Embedded Image
Embedded Image

-Freek-

Staff Sergeant

Posted: 30 Mar 2009 10:40 Profile Netherlands

but watch out to not flash your self by mistake..otherwise those couple seconds go to waste....

and yes i have some personal experience with that in first time ever doing MOUT Very Happy

Embedded Image

[UN], The Movie:

http://www.wegame.com/watch/UN..._Noobs/

catfishtuna

Recruit

Posted: 14 Apr 2009 12:22 Profile

Downloading AA again to get back into the action. Does anyone know if I will have to go through all the training again since I haven't played in awhile?

Thanks for any info.

SoCal65

Posted: 14 Apr 2009 12:41 Profile United States

catfishtuna wrote:

Downloading AA again to get back into the action. Does anyone know if I will have to go through all the training again since I haven't played in awhile?

Thanks for any info.

You should be good to go. Welcome back. Cheesy Grin

If you happen to have issues related to your account, post here: http://forum.americasarmy.com/...hp?f=81

NightF0x

Recruit

Posted: 26 Apr 2009 18:22 Profile

catfishtuna wrote:

Thanks for any info.

I'm with you. I've been playing off and on since 2003 but couldn't for the life of me remember my forum name. I started a new character to go through the training again and the basic marksmanship test is so much easier than it used to be. They now have lanes that you shoot down and the targets are so much bigger and easier to hit.

ghtdgtfjut

Private

Posted: 08 May 2009 03:22 Profile

Thanks!!!!!!!!!
I will help me a lot!!

malyxxl

Recruit

Posted: 08 May 2009 13:02 Profile

i have done all trainings, but there is no expert infantryman and enlisted infantry badges on my jacket. why ?

USA_Sammy

Volunteer
Volunteer

Posted: 09 May 2009 10:47 Profile United States

This is basic training - or maybe even advanced individual training. There is a program called "The America's Army Mentor Program" which is where some of the America's Army's veterans teach people about aspects of the game and maps, today (May 9th) at 5:00 pm EST (21:00 UTC) there is a session on the map JRTC FARP Raid. This would be an awesome program to attend if you're new to the game, even some experienced players like these sessions. If you'd like to stay alive longer than 30 seconds, this would be the perfect place to learn how! Smile

Signups are here: http://forum.americasarmy.com/...=289631

The pros are very nice and exremely helpful and even answer questions throughout the session. Sign up today and keep re-visiting the signup post because there's a session every other weekend at least!

xoomxoom

Recruit

Posted: 07 Jun 2009 08:18 Profile

completed training and after each i saved,logged back into game and shows nothing completed,f waste of time this SUKKS.

USA_Sammy

Volunteer
Volunteer

Posted: 07 Jun 2009 12:55 Profile United States

You must have v2.8.5 as of 2009-06-07 to save training results, also, you need to log out of the game then log back in to see the updates to your profile -or- visit this link to see your Personal Jacket page: http://login.americasarmy.com/
You gotta check this out! Smile
Embedded Image

Franzuu

First Sergeant

Posted: 07 Jun 2009 22:14 Profile Estonia

USA_Sammy wrote:

You must have v2.8.5 as of 2009-06-07 to save training results, also, you need to log out of the game then log back in to see the updates to your profile -or- visit this link to see your Personal Jacket page: http://login.americasarmy.com/
You gotta check this out! Smile
Embedded Image

What about those stuck on 2.5 (linux and mac)

AuldDog

Recruit

Posted: 15 Jun 2009 22:45 Profile United States

Umm, Where would one find the basic keyboard and mouse commands menu?

AuldDog

Recruit

Posted: 15 Jun 2009 22:57 Profile United States

Where does one find the basic keyboard layout commends and mouse commands for AA2?
Is it possible to use a PC enabled 360 control pad on this web? One wonders since one can actually help homeland security monitor and alter courses of UAV feeds on the US/Mexico boarder, 400 miles from it. While we are at it - are they the same for keyboard comm link enable and 360 controler?

Lilith

Sergeant Major

Posted: 16 Jun 2009 12:58 Profile United States

Umm...it's in the manual, but I don't think you'll find any UAVs, or exactly border patrol access, cuz this is a game about the United States Army......

USA_Sammy

Volunteer
Volunteer

Posted: 16 Jun 2009 13:55 Profile United States

Keyboard commands and all other information available here:
http://manual.americasarmy.com...in_Page

New Player's Guide to Basic Training 

« Previous Page        Page 32 of 33     
  Page Jump        Next Page »  

Jump to: