The Graphic Novel
» See more topics

« Previous Page        Page 31 of 33     
  Page Jump        Next Page »  

New Player's Guide to Basic Training 

-velocity.ejr^

Private First Class

Posted: 18 Dec 2008 16:39 Profile United Kingdom

I remember doing that ages ago, is that the one in the rooms with cardboard people that pop up?

Lilith

Sergeant Major

Posted: 18 Dec 2008 18:17 Profile United States

iopred113 wrote:

Every time I go to MOUT training, i listen to the instructors, do everything they say, take the right weapons etc, BUT!!!! When i go into the Shoot House, I open the door and fire. Suddenly, it says, 'Do not fire outside of the Shoot House! If you do it again, you will be penalised.' I mean, is this a common issue? Has this happened to someone else? I can't pass MOUT training, please help!

Open the door, and then enter the building, then fire. You can't fire outside of the door.

And -velocity.ejr^, they're made of wood, not cardboard.

iopred113

Recruit

Posted: 20 Dec 2008 02:07 Profile Australia

No, but I later stepped inside[i] the shoothouse later and it told me to come back later and that the level had to reload. Seriously, this is really bugging me. Do i throw the other weapon in the box? Is there some detail I have to complete? Walk me through the intro and the speeches!

Kan67

Recruit

Posted: 19 Jan 2009 03:39 Profile

Hi,
know any1 where i must shot with the AT4 to practise Basic Training Missions: U.S. Weapons Familiarization ?

I shot everywhere,but nothing.

[russ]_King-Leo

Sergeant

Posted: 19 Jan 2009 13:03 Profile Canada

Kan67 wrote:

Hi,
know any1 where i must shot with the AT4 to practise Basic Training Missions: U.S. Weapons Familiarization ?

I shot everywhere,but nothing.

Double click this link --> http://forum.americasarmy.com/...1898738 then scroll down to the 4 Screenshots and click on them to see the tank and bunker.

Btw, you have double posted, shouldn't do that --> http://forum.americasarmy.com/...2758643

Dochyel

Recruit

Posted: 15 Feb 2009 21:16 Profile

My boyfriend is trying to do the Mout house training. I can't tell you the number of times he has gone through it as have I. It seems impossibly fast to move with keys on keyboard and adjust screen view with mouse and aim and shoot them required number of targets to get a pass. More fustrating since you can't proceed until you pass this section. Any suggestions to help get through this?

SoCal65

Posted: 15 Feb 2009 21:21 Profile United States

Use a flash grenade before entering room - it stops the clock for I think 7 seconds. Be sure to use them all (in different rooms of course) - adds needed time.

Keep trying - the practice of seeing, aiming and firing on those targets will be very helpful before you go online against players who shoot back.

Embedded Image
Embedded Image

JTManiac

Recruit

Posted: 02 Mar 2009 11:34 Profile

So is this a Multiplayer game or what?

SoCal65

Posted: 02 Mar 2009 11:47 Profile United States

Multiplayer online only.

There are 2 mission types:

• Multiplayer - Player vs Player
  • Coop - Player vs AI Bot

Check the manual out: http://manual.americasarmy.com...in_Page

Jesant13

Recruit

Posted: 10 Mar 2009 10:39 Profile United States

Awesome guide! I haven't actually downloaded the game yet as I'm not at home atm, but as soon as I get home I'll start downloading the game. That tutorial though makes it look like training is tough, I hope I can pass it. Neutral

jalex1944

Recruit

Posted: 15 Mar 2009 22:17 Profile

ColonelGSS,
Sir, could you tell me how to fix this since you know so much about the game, you see I can play the game but whenever i try to do training it just says updating and i waited an hour for it to load or whatever so I could do the training and it still says it so what do I need to do to stop it, so I can do the training course and get past the basic marksmanship?

FedaynEAM

Recruit

Posted: 20 Mar 2009 17:39 Profile

US Weapons: what is the taste to speak with sergent and how i take the M9 guns from the table?

[russ]_King-Leo

Sergeant

Posted: 20 Mar 2009 19:39 Profile Canada

FedaynEAM wrote:

US Weapons: what is the taste to speak with sergent and how i take the M9 guns from the table?

Go up to the instructor with the arrow pointing at him, when you see the green hand in front of him, press the default action key 'F'. When he is done talking to you, turn towards the table and press 'F' again, to pick up the pistol.

treys_dad

Recruit

Posted: 29 Mar 2009 17:26 Profile

When I go through MOUT my flashbangs act as grenades and don't really help.. any ideas?

treys_dad

Recruit

Posted: 29 Mar 2009 17:29 Profile

At this point I am willing to let someone else do my MOUT if I can't get the flashbangs to actually work as flashbangs. any takers? lol

New Player's Guide to Basic Training 

« Previous Page        Page 31 of 33     
  Page Jump        Next Page »  

Jump to: