» See more topics

« Previous Page        Page 2 of 313     
  Page Jump        Next Page »  

SIGNATURE Testing & Requests go here! 

[AC]_Cyclops

Recruit

Posted: 26 May 2005 09:02 Profile

R0G3R! wrote:

BTW one question, your Cyclops name does it have to do with the Mythical creature or the X-Man?

I started out with the former, but it's not too late to go with the latter.

Also I may have trouble working in the Dutch flag, but there are other Dutch / Holland references. Is that a problem?

Well It's has to do with Cyclops the X-man but If you have a nice picture of A Cyclops with one eye, ots also good.

Its no problemen if you have other dutch references, Thank you for your time m8!

DHB-MM_Snuffy

Sergeant First Class

Posted: 26 May 2005 15:30 Profile

Yay, the request thread! I said I would help out with the first one, but then got swamped with other non intranet stuffzorz to actually do any good. BUT, school is now ending and I just got me new laptop, so I'll have plenty of time to help out! I'll raid my photobucket account and I'll try and find some of my old sigs I did for other people on other boards and I'll post them here.

R0G3R!

Sergeant First Class

Posted: 26 May 2005 18:35 Profile Seychelles

Well,I dunno. I was working along these lines, but then actually took the time to read your request and realized what you're asking wont work with the direction I'm taking.

Embedded Image

I realized you're asking for is probably more like this.

Embedded Image

BTW, do you even post here on this forum?

Embedded Image

Dog_Breath_Var

Sergeant

Posted: 26 May 2005 19:37 Profile

Embedded Image

WoW.
Best sig yet.
Shocked

[AC]_Cyclops

Recruit

Posted: 27 May 2005 03:16 Profile

R0G3R! wrote:

Well,I dunno. I was working along these lines, but then actually took the time to read your request and realized what you're asking wont work with the direction I'm taking.

Embedded Image

I realized you're asking for is probably more like this.

Embedded Image

BTW, do you even post here on this forum?

Sorry, I hate it Embarassed, but thank you for your Time!

R0G3R!

Sergeant First Class

Posted: 27 May 2005 04:44 Profile Seychelles

Laughing

I kind of figured ya wanted it for another board. But usually we just don't hear back from those guys once the sigs are posted, so I gotta say this is an original way to sign off. Cheesy Grin

Sure it's possible that ya don't like them but hate is such a strong word, I'm sure there's at least some small redeeming value in them. Wink

Unfortunately that's what happens when you're too specific. I had a hard time coming up with "funneh" for a character like that, windmills don't really fit the character either. The Dutch flag limits the color range availiable. And trying to leave room for alot of strange text demands a more simple sig. So I wasn't real inspired with what I had to work with.

And if by some chance, you may end up using either of them elsewhere, I hope you hosted them yourself. Cool

[AC]_Cyclops

Recruit

Posted: 27 May 2005 06:54 Profile

R0G3R! wrote:

Laughing

I kind of figured ya wanted it for another board. But usually we just don't hear back from those guys once the sigs are posted, so I gotta say this is an original way to sign off. Cheesy Grin

Sure it's possible that ya don't like them but hate is such a strong word, I'm sure there's at least some small redeeming value in them. Wink

Unfortunately that's what happens when you're too specific. I had a hard time coming up with "funneh" for a character like that, windmills don't really fit the character either. The Dutch flag limits the color range availiable. And trying to leave room for alot of strange text demands a more simple sig. So I wasn't real inspired with what I had to work with.

And if by some chance, you may end up using either of them elsewhere, I hope you hosted them yourself. Cool

Dude no hard feelings. The Information was not much, but I liked your other sigs, and this one i don't like..

R0G3R!

Sergeant First Class

Posted: 27 May 2005 07:17 Profile Seychelles

It wasn't as bad as some. Here's an example of an PM I got. He obviously didn't read any of the above text about my preferences / style or anythng.

Quote:

{Style} - like a serious type with laid back letttering
{Size} - default size
{Colour Scheme} - Any, Red and Black, Blue and Green, nice dark matches..
{Name} -XXXXX-
{Other Text} -My Rifle Is Your Judge, Your Jury, And The Find You Guilty.
{Specific Pictures} - any type of AA figure or Modern war pic
{Misc/Further Details} -Could you make the Other Text be animated and after the initial sig comes up, have it be animated and have just the Other Text by itself. Any questions..hit me back,. otherwise,,ty!

I do these things for free so I don't think having me set up a few stipuilations isn't out of the question.

A request like that leaves absoulutely no room for creativity and would be just like working to me. If I can't have a little fun doing it, I don't wanna. Wink

It's not that I'm unable to do it. But what he'd end up with certainly wouldn't be a "creation" of mine. Also I sometimes think that people may not realize what they're asking for, that they may not realize that what they're suggesting sounds good on an individual basis but as a composition might not look so good.

Of course we all have our own preconceived vision of what the final piece will look like.

In your case, I had problems with the diversity of the subject matter. It almost seemed conflicting in a way. Kind of hard to make Cyclops seem Dutch. And as stated, using the flag limits the pallette somewhat.

Perhaps if ya hang out on these boards for a while & I get a feel for your personality, I'll be able to make a better attempt. I wasn't all that happy with the 1st one & the second was just my way of saying "be careful what you ask for, because you just might get it". Wink

BTW, I had some pretty hot cyclops based stuff worked up, nothing like those 2 sigs. It was only when I tried to add the "Dutch angle" that things went awry. I could probalby go all Cyclops or all Dutch, but not both.

R0G3R!

Sergeant First Class

Posted: 27 May 2005 07:36 Profile Seychelles

Dog_Breath_Var wrote:

Embedded Image

WoW.
Best sig yet.
Shocked

LOL!

Thanks man! Very Happy

You can have it if ya want, I was just playing around. Jusst using it as an "interim sig" untill I spend some time on a new "creation" for myself.

[AC]_Cyclops

Recruit

Posted: 27 May 2005 12:03 Profile

R0G3R! wrote:

In your case, I had problems with the diversity of the subject matter. It almost seemed conflicting in a way. Kind of hard to make Cyclops seem Dutch. And as stated, using the flag limits the pallette somewhat.

Perhaps if ya hang out on these boards for a while & I get a feel for your personality, I'll be able to make a better attempt. I wasn't all that happy with the 1st one & the second was just my way of saying "be careful what you ask for, because you just might get it". Wink

BTW, I had some pretty hot cyclops based stuff worked up, nothing like those 2 sigs. It was only when I tried to add the "Dutch angle" that things went awry. I could probalby go all Cyclops or all Dutch, but not both.

It was only the dutch flag in a corner, not in the whole signature. Razz
The picture in the left, on the first signature is cool, I have it to.
Sorry for being so rude 2 you Cheesy Grin

Greetz

R0G3R!

Sergeant First Class

Posted: 27 May 2005 12:22 Profile Seychelles

Yeah, the pic on the left. That's the one I was working with & had some decent effects going & stuff.

I suppose I could just slap a flag in the corner after all else is done. Hopefully I saved some of the earlier stuff.

Alcazabedabra

Private First Class

Posted: 27 May 2005 15:17 Profile

Hey, I didn't ask for that sig, R0G...

I like it.

I'l start using it when my comp stops making faces at me...

</takes out aluminum baseball bat>

WHAMWHAMWHAMWHAMWHAMWHAMWHAM

hey look i'm in your sig!! Very Happy

({HALO})lcpldan

Recruit

Posted: 27 May 2005 21:15 Profile

awwwww.....we have to start all over again?1?!!?oneone

a few of mine:
Embedded Image

Embedded Image
Embedded Image
Embedded Image

Alcazabedabra

Private First Class

Posted: 28 May 2005 17:08 Profile

({HALO})lcpldan wrote:

awwwww.....we have to start all over again?1?!!?oneone

a few of mine:

Embedded Image

I love it. Great, dude.

Umm... has anyone stolen it yet? Seems like the perfect one to go and gnab.

({HALO})lcpldan

Recruit

Posted: 29 May 2005 14:02 Profile

Alcazabedabra wrote:

Umm... has anyone stolen it yet? Seems like the perfect one to go and gnab.

I dont think anyone has yet.that would be too funneh, stealing the "dont steal sigs" sig. Laughing

SIGNATURE Testing & Requests go here! 

« Previous Page        Page 2 of 313     
  Page Jump        Next Page »  

Jump to: